FIRST SNOW

CHAEYU STORY COLLECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

REMINDER THIS STORY WILL NOT BE A FLUFF AND SOME OF THE WORDS AND SCENES ARE NOT APPROPRIATE...PLEASE SUPPORT AND ENJOY...PLEASE COMMENT DOWN IF YOU WILL LIKE THIS ONE SHOT SO WE CAN HAVE HAVE ANOTHER ONE....PLEASE SUPPORT THE TOL AND SMOL

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

 

"Hey guys did you heard about the news of a flying angel?" A girl suddenly said...

 

everyone suddenly got interested as that girl started to say it at their class...

 

everyone started saying their own opinions about it....it was the talk of the whole country of South Korea..

 

some believes on it saying that maybe the world is starting to change apart....and some says that its a crappy made up by people who dont do anything with their lives

 

while everyone talks about it...she just wander her eyes at the window looking outside.......

 

its already the end of the year.....and just like it has to be...

 

she just stay still watching a tip of every tip of snow falling slowly....but then her eyes stretch a little seeing a feather flew out entering the window...falling right at her table....

 

she look at it....her eyes somehow see it somewhere before but she didnt know where...

 

she's about to touch it when she heard everyone started sitting on their own chairs because the class is about to start and their teacher is already there....

 

She look in front only to see the short haired woman smiling in front of them beside their teacher....

 

"Hello everyone Im Son Chaeyoung" she bowed her head.....

 

somehow the girls are amazed at her prescence...

 

Tzuyu didnt mind it next and look at the feather again....

 

why does it feel so different than the usual for her....

 

it doesnt feel heavy at all...somehow she felt her heavy feelings being lifted up by something she cant describe...

 

People at her town thinks that she's a pest and thinks that she doesnt deserve to live like her parents....

 

thinking way back Tzuyu grew up being blame by something she doesnt know anything about...

 

Her parents was killed by an accident that made the people on their town glad it happen...

 

Kinda painful if you will ask....

 

at the age of 12 at a small town Tzuyu became the most hated person....

 

her existence is a memory of tragic incident....that up to until now that years passed people still treated her a criminal like what her parents was treated for...

 

At this school she's like just a dust not being mind about by her classmates...

 

she's use to it already....but then she came....and ever did she expected it..that someone will smile at her...

 

"Annyeong"

 

she lift her head and right beside her she saw A smile coming from Her new classmate....

 

she didnt know what to even show at Chaeyoung....coz its her first time seeing someone smiling so pure at her...

 

 

Tzuyu never expected that someone like Chaeyoung will come at her life...when she thought that she's all alone..

 

............................

 

 A splash of water coming from above the window of their classroom fall at her directly..making her soak wet...

then a laughter burst out above that Tzuyu exactly knew that its Somi and her girls....

 

she sighed and let it be afterall even if she tell it to her teacher they wont believe her and think shes lying....

 

Somi is the daughter of the head of their small town...No one can stop them from ruling their town....

 

and as the daughter of the one who oppose them before...Tzuyu is being treated like someone who should be like useless and no future....the whole town treats her like that....

 

her head is still all bowed down......she's about to lift it up when a towel drop at her head making her stop...

 

"its cold...what are you doing here all wet?" 

 

Tzuyu saw her...she got a little surprise...

 

Chaeyoung asked like she's so clueless about it while drinking some packed juice....

 

chaeyoung shook her head next and threw her packed juice at the trash can just beside her....

 

"Seriously? do you want to get sick?" chaeyoung started to wipe her head....

 

but then she sway herself away and run so fast...ignoring Chaeyoung....she thought that this girl will be hurt if someone saw them being like that.....

 

 

Who is Son Chaeyoung? who is she? who is she to make her feel that theres something warmth on this cold and painful world....

 

As days and days passed Chaeyoung seem like a hero always coming at her side.....

 

A pile of Her classmates homework that she has to do...

 

alone on doing and writing while sitting on her chair...Tzuyu didnt realize that Chaeyoung is already there...

 

when shes done on one of the notebook and about to grab another one she stop when someone snatch it...

 

she look back and there she finally saw Chaeyoung sitting on the other chair beside her....

 

"You?" Tzuyu quite surprise to see her...

 

Chaeyoung didnt mind her and open the notebook and write from it....

 

"what are you doing?" Tzuyu look at it only to stop to see Chaeyoung doing the homework....

 

"it will take you all night if you do it all alone" Chaeyoung said while writing on it....

 

Tzuyu just look at her....

 

"But this will be the last time that ill see you doing this for them" Chaeyoung said firmly making Tzuyu feel a little weird...

 

"why are you doing this?" 

 

thats the words Tzuyu said at chaeyoung right at those times...

 

"dont you see how hated i am here?" Tzuyu said it straightly thinking that if she say it maybe this person will wake up and leave her...l

 

The pen at Chaeyoungs hand stop...

 

"I know that already"

 

"Then why?" Tzuyu added next....

 

Chaeyoung just showed her usual smile...

 

"Because it makes me glad" 

 

Life didnt warn her....Life didnt gave her a chance....

 

when she was still young...her family was loved by their whole town....her family gave out jobs for hundreds of people...but then an incident happen at their plant....

 

Her parents was blamed for the killings of several people at their town....people are so mad at them for their loved ones died because of it...

 

The people started accusing her parents of murder and illegal bussiness but then before they can clean their name They got into an accident leaving only Tzuyu alive....

 

Tzuyu the only person left to be blame...they all pour it into her that her life changed drastically....

 

Life became so cruel for her....

 

People hating her or people thinking sticking with her will give you bad luck....she somehow got use to it...but when she thinks it will remain just like that.. Chaeyoung came and slowly its changing without her realizing every single bit of it...

 

 

***********************************************************************************************************************************

 

"its that news again"

 

Chaeyoung look at tzuyu when she said that while they are sitting at the wooden bench of the park

 

"what news?" Chaeyoung asked while drinking a packed of juice....

 

Tzuyu didnt want it at first...coz she knew that Chaeyoung will get hurt if she insisted being with her but then Chaeyoung wont go away and always stands beside her...holding her hand when she's clenching it so hard when she hears painful words from others......Chaeyoung is always there telling her its gonna be alright...Until Tzuyu just got attached and she felt like Chaeyoung is enough to make her feel okay everyday....

 

"they saw that flying angel again after 5 months that it was spotted last" 

 

Chaeyoung just nod her head sipping her juice like a little kid while Tzuyu just sit straight

 

"what can you say about that angel?" Chaeyoung asked that made Tzuyu smile....

 

"I dont believe in it" 

 

Chaeyoung's sipping sound stop...

 

"why?" chaeyoung added that Tzuyu showed that haft smile....

 

"because why didnt that angel came when someone like me needs help"

 

Chaeyoungs eyes lowered...

 

Chaeyoung chuckled a little "maybe it got late" Chaeyoung jokingly said....

 

Tzuyu lean at the wooden bench...playing with her own hand

 

"or maybe it didnt have time to get to me" 

 

Chaeyoungs laugh faded 

 

Tzuyu just look at the sky......

 

"Next time illl definitely come on time" 

 

Tzuyu look back at Chaeyoung uttering that so quietly but enough for her to hear....

 

Tzuyu wonder why Chaeyoung is saying weird things sometimes but she didnt have to mind that at all...

 

 

both of them are now walking at the side road while talking....

 

"what's youre most favorite season?" Tzuyu glance at Chaeyoung while they are walking...

 

"spring" she answered while Chaeyoung nodded....

 

"what about you?" Tzuyu passed the question back to Chaeyoung...

 

"everytime the first snow falls thats the season i love"

 

"why?" 

 

Chaeyoung just shrugged her shoulders....

 

Tzuyu just laugh a little....making chaeyoung look back....

 

"why are you laughing?" chaeyoung asked seeing Tzuyu laughing..

 

"coz you look cute shrugging youre shoulders like that" Tzuyu copied her that Chaeyoung is not amused....

 

Tzuyu kept her shoulders shrugging while laughing when out of nowhere Tzuyu saw Chaeyoung's face changed in an instant to reflex...

 

it felt like the world stop for a second...it was fast but she really saw it....

 

A White thing came out from Chaeyoungs back but it disappear on a second and before Tzuyu knew it she was already on the side while the car crashed on the wall just beside them....she was shocked at how fast it happen...she  didnt knew if what she saw is real or not...

 

Chaeyoung is holding each of her shoulders.....

 

"Are you alright? are you hurt somewhere?" Chaeyoung asked immediately looking at her everywhere but she was confused to answer....

 

what was that? she thought....it was white.....and it spread at her back like its a.....

 

******************************************************************************************************

 

 

"wings car competition?" Chaeyoung had her face like she wants to leave....

 

Dahyun slam the ticket at the table making Tzuyu and Chaeyoung almost jump out of their seat....

 

"we should go and get this car whatever happen guys" Dahyun said in determination that both of them just shrugged their shoulders...they both laugh as they shrugged it....

 

 

 

 

in the end thay came and do it....

 

the price is a car...the only thing that you have to do is to just hold it and never let go and the car will be yours....

 

the three of them did it...At first the three of them just laugh it out and talk about silly things...

 

Dahyun is an energetic church girl who just happen to have a vacation at their town...Dahyun got close to the two...she didnt mind the hate Tzuyu is getting coz she knew that Tzuyu is a great friend to have...

 

after a few hours some of the people are giving up already while they are still there and wont let go...dahyun looks like she's tired tzuyu too but as they look at Chaeyoung she seem so calm and looks like shes not even tired at all...

 

in the end Chaeyoung won without a sweat that all the people cant believe like shes just all calm and relaxed while all the people are tired...

 

 

"how did you do that?" Dahyun asked while Leaning herself at chaeyoung as they walk...

 

"up to until now you still look like youre not tired" dahyun complain while walking leaning herself at Chaeyoung while Tzuyu just look at them and smile....

 

"so you admit that im more stronger than you unnie?" 

 

"No!" Dahyun Exclaimed then back away but then she feels so tired that she lean on chaeyoung again....

 

Tzuyu who just admire the scene got surprise when chaeyoungs hand held her hand then intertwined it...she look at Chaeyoung who just casually walking .....

 

Dahyun then started humming a nursery rhyme.....

 

Chaeyoung tag along while Tzuyu felt like its so warm even if it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter