Chapter 1: Follow Through

Time and Confusion

CHAPTER 1

Follow Through

(Song by Gavin deGraw)

 

Friday |June 10, 2011| 5:00 AM

 

Intro music: Nada Surf - Always Love

 

Inside a plane thousands of feet above the ground, located in the first class area, a lady with an aura that radiates both grace and elegance can be seen. The beautiful girl or woman if you can already classify her as one, can be seen staring outside though it was still dark. By looking at her you’d think she’s already watching the sunrise from her intent stare at the window with a small smirk on her face.

 

“Good morning everyone. This is your captain speaking. We are now preparing to land and will be arriving in Seoul shortly. Please put on your seatbelts and turn off all electronic devices for a safe landing.”

 

“This is it. You wanted change. [Sigh] Welcome home Krystal.”, said the beautiful girl.

 

After stepping out of the plane...

 

“Where is he?”, said the girl while trying to stand on her tip toes as if her Christian Louboutins Feticha ankle boots aren’t already giving her enough  boost to see above the crowd of passengers in the airport.  

 

“Ms. Krystal! Over here.” A guy wearing a black suit fit for a butler.

 

“Martin! Long time no see.”, said Krystal all too happily after finding whom she had been looking for.

 

“Same here young Miss. Wow! You’ve really grown a lot since I last saw you. You’ve turned into a beautiful lady”, said Martin who was really in awe of his young Miss looking so mature and stunning since he last saw her.

 

Krystal who fully smiles by now because of the compliment given to her, although she’s used to it, just replied, “Thanks Martin. You don’t look too bad yourself. It looks like you haven’t aged a bit.”

 

Martin just laughed it off and just grabbed Krystal’s bags and placed them in the luggage carts.

 

“Young Miss, are you tired? I’m sorry to pick you up this early. I was just in formed the other day of your arrival so I wasn’t able to get you a better flight.”

 

“Don’t worry Martin I’m actually feeling really good. I’ve had enough rest on the plane and before I left L.A. I’m the one who actually arranged my flight so I could surprise Taeminnie.”, said Krystal to assure their trusty Senior butler.

 

“I’m sure the young Master will be really glad to have you back. He really misses you a lot. It’s a good thing he has his friends to keep him company. They never leave his side and treat him as family.”, replied Martin.

 

Krystal could only give back a small smile upon hearing what Martin had just said. She felt really happy her younger brother has a lot of company that love him. But the sense of guilt bothered her that they weren’t the ones to provide him the love and company he needed for she was not able to be with him for 3 years.

 

They were a family of lawyers, both of her parents and her grandparents from her father’s side. The Jung family owned the largest and most successful law firm in Korea as well as some parts of Asia.  As the law firm became well known and successful her grandparents decided to build a branch in Los Angeles where her father was assigned.  Krystal and her siblings were born there. They stayed for 19 years until her grandfather died.  

 

Their parents had no choice but to move back to Korea to run and manage the main office of their Law firm located in Seoul. It was supposed to be temporary at first; only for two years, but their parents ended up deciding to stay in Seoul permanently. They only came back after two years to fetch Krystal and Taemin and bring them to Korea. It was her older sister Jessica that was the only one supposed to stay in the US because she had just been accepted in Yale Law School and was already an adult back then (18 years old). Krystal was just 13 years old and she refused to go to Korea thinking that she already has a life in L.A., with all of her friends being there. Krystal, still being young, did not think of the consequence that she will rarely see Taemin and her parents. She hadn’t realized it back then. But her parents agreed to let her stay and give Jessica some family company.

 

Krystal and Jessica stayed in their house in L.A., but as soon as her sister started college, they rarely see each other. Jessica only comes home on the weekends because Yale was located in Connecticut so she stayed at the dorms. So Krystal was left alone, she only had the company of their housemaids and butlers. Unfortunately, she wasn’t close to any of them because their parents also brought Martin along with them to Korea, their most trusted butler who Krystal was really close with.

 

As Krystal went on with high school she started to rebel by going to parties-drinking, doing drugs, and hooking up with guys. She always came home at late hours without the knowledge of her Jessica who served as her guardian. One reason is because she threatens the house helpers that they would get fired if they told on her. And another reason is because surprisingly she was able to maintain her grades up, that’s why Jessica never found out for it was only her report card that she saw. Jessica was not able to talk to her teachers for she was always busy so she did not find out how she was like the “mean girl” in the school. Krystal never knew why she acted that way. As others would see it, she was just a rich spoiled brat. But she was just a young teenager merely seeking for some attention from her sister and her family. She was mad at her parents how they could just leave her and Jessica by themselves without any supervision and care from them aside from providing them with material needs. They were left in L.A. for about 5 years (including the first 2 years) and were just visited during the holidays.

 

Yes, given their family background, they were filthy rich. Krystal had everything growing up. Aside from waking up every day in their mansion in Beverly Hills, she rode the most expensive car and had the most expensive and couture clothes. This made her more popular in school not just because of her good looks. She was the “queen bee”. All of the guys wanted to date her and everyone wanted to be her friend, but hated her at the same time because of envy.

 

Jessica soon found out what Krystal has been doing when she saw Krystal in her room hooking up with some guy old enough to be her own boyfriend. She was furious, especially when some of the housemaids finally told about what was really going on with Krystal. Jessica didn’t know what to do, she had her own stuff to deal with- studying to get top marks in the university and being an intern in their law firm. So she just resulted into convincing her parents to let Krystal finish her senior year of high school in Korea.

 

 

Friday |June 10, 2011| 6:30 AM

 

Switchfoot - This Is Home

 

Krystal’s thoughts:

It feels so right to be back. Everything feels nice. Though it’s just my third time coming here, it feels so familiar. [Sigh] I wish things will turn out fine. This is it Krystal, the start of a new leaf, hopefully a better one. I swear I won’t let you down Jessica, I’ll be the Krystal that you guys would be proud of. This is not just for myself but for Taemin, Mom and Dad.

 

“We have arrived young Miss. I’ll just place your things up in your room.”, Martin said.

 

Krystal just gave him thanks along with a smile and nod.

 

Upon entering the front door...

 

“Good Morning Miss Krystal.” All of the housemaids, butlers and driver said with a Korean accent in unison, as they greet their Miss.

 

“Good morning. Uh, Thanks for taking your time to welcome me. You guys don’t have to worry about speaking in English around me, I can very much understand Korean and can speak fluently as well.”, Krystal said. Thank you Jessica for convincing and forcing me to take up Korean speech lessons. She was a bit shocked at first of how polite and welcoming the house helpers were, but she remembered that’s just how Koreans were.

 

“Welcome home young Miss. I’m Joori, the Head house maid. It’s nice to finally meet you in person. You’re nothing like how Taemin and Martin described you. You’re not just beautiful in person but also kind and very humble as well.”, said the head of the house maids.

 

Really?  “Uh, it’s nothing. Hehe. Uhm, if you don’t mind, I want to pack my things first. Can you please show me my room?” asked Krystal.

 

Joori led Krystal to her room found at the East wing of their house/mansion. She kept on offering to help Krystal place her things in her room. But Krystal just insisted on doing it herself so she would know how to find her stuff in their proper places. So Joori just offered to take her on a tour around the house. However Krystal still refused her offer because she wanted Taemin to be the one to show her around the house.

 

“I’m sorry young Miss, I forgot to tell you that your brother is not here at the moment. He went out to play basketball with his friends right before you’ve arrived”, said Joori.

 

“Oh. That’s ok. I’ll just wait for him to come home to surprise him”, said Krystal with a hint of disappointment.

 

“I’ll just leave you to rest young Miss. Just call us if ever you need anything”, replied Joori.  

 

Krystal just lied on her bed and closed her eyes. She was alone with her thoughts.

 

FLASHBACK:

“Kryssie, I’m back. We were given an early bre- “, Jessica was unable to finish the rest of what she’s supposed to say upon seeing her baby sister half and sitting on top of a guy who looks five plus years older than her. This is the first time she’s ever regret going inside a room without knocking on the door.

 

After letting out an angry dolphin-like scream, Jessica was able to regain her senses and pulled Krystal immediately off the guy and threw him out of the house.

 

Jessica was beyond furious. “What the hell were you doing with that guy Soojung? My god! You’re just barely an adult! You’re just 17 years old for god’s sake! Who was that guy?! Was he your boyfriend?! He’s too old for you! God, Krystal, you’re too young. I didn’t even- Augh! Tsk. I’m very disappointed in you.”

 

All while Jessica was scolding/screaming Krystal just hung her head low. After she realized that Jessica wanted her to explain what happened, she just let out a sarcastic laugh.

 

“Why the hell are you laughing? Do you think this is a joke? This is serious Soo-”, Jessica was suddenly cut off by Krystal.

 

“And now you’re concerned? Since when did you care about me huh?!”

 

“Krys, I’m your sister. I lov-”, Jessica was again cut off by Krystal.

 

“Yeah right. Where were you for the past three years? You were never here! You came home every weekend but not once did you ask me how my day was, how I was feeling, or if I was already in love or if I wanted to visit you! You don’t even know that I already had chicken pox! How dare you say you care about me? You were just labelled as my guardian, just checked my grades, but not once did you went to school and talked to my teachers, if then you should have known that- Argh! I hate this! You’re one to talk. You’re just like Mom and Dad. You left me alone! Ever since then, I said to myself I don’t have a sister. Not once did I feel like I had a family for the past three years. ” Krystal couldn’t take it anymore. She now released all that emotions she felt for the past three years. After speaking, she just ran out of breath and kept inhaling and exhaling deeply. She didn’t cry, she couldn’t anymore; not after all those years of being alone-she had already shed a ton of tears.

 

Jessica could not think of anything to response. She knew Krystal was right. Who was she to scold her and act like her older sister when she knew that she never acted like one ever since she entered college? Every time she went home, she was just too tired and just ends up sleeping for the whole week end until she returns to the University. She ignored Krystal and only bothered to check up on her grades. Krystal was right, she was just like her parents. But what can she do? She can’t disappoint her parents. Their parents trust her too much and they expect a lot from her. She just can’t let them down.

 

Jessica’s tears started to fall down from her eyes. Krystal saw this, but she did not understand why exactly. Jessica slowly approached Krystal and hugged her tightly. Krystal didn’t know what to do a first, but after a few minutes she gave in to the hug.

 

“I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. I wanted to be there for you, I swear. But it was wrong for me to think that you’re strong enough to be on your own and to understand me on what I’m going through. I’m very sorry Krystal. Please forgive you’re unnie.” Jessica said while sobbing. Krystal doesn’t know what to do. She was still confused. But after all those years of longing for family, for her sister’s love, she nodded her head in response to indicate she forgave Jessica. Then just when Krystal thought she had shed all her tears, after her small action, tears suddenly fell out of her eyes. And the two sisters just stood there holding each other. Hoping that this embrace can take all the years that have been wasted, all the years they have both been longing for their family’s love, away.

 

 

Friday |June 10, 2011| 7:00 AM

 

Krystal snapped out of her thoughts. She looked at the time and saw that it was just 7:00 in the morning. Taemin is not home yet. She remembered Joori saying that he might return about 8 AM.

 

[Sigh] This is so boring. Let’s see, I already ate breakfast at the plane. I’m too well rested to just stay here. How about a jog and a tour around the neighbourhood? Hmm, that sounds good.

 

Krystal changed her clothes and got into a pair of her favourite black Nike running shorts and white Nike running shoes, topped with a grey Abercrombie hoodie. She grabbed her iPod and went outside her room after tying her hair in a high pony tail. She her iPod and chose the song “This Is Your Life” played by the band “Switchfoot”.

 

Martin saw her just as she was about to leave the house, but she assured him that she will return home right away after going for a jog. Martin did not hesitate to give her permission because he knew how safe the area was since the village/subdivision was very exclusive and highly guarded by securities.

 

 

Meanwhile...

 

Yellowcard - Ocean Avenue 

 

In the same time Krystal left the house, five handsome teenage boys can be seen playing basketball in the village basketball court.

 

Sounds of shoes rubbing against the painted cement floor can be heard along with the sound of a ball being dribbled, passed around, and the sound of a ball going into the chained basket above the ground.

 

“Yeah! Two points for us”, said the feminine looking guy with long shaggy brown hair.

 

“Alright, scores tied. Back to defense Tae. Guard Aiden! ”, said the tallest guy.

 

“Henry, the ball! ”, said guy wearing an L.A. cap backwards who was guarded by Taemin. He made a fake left turn and made a fastball pass to another guy wearing a black Boston Red Sox cap sideways. 

 

“Hey, I’m open. Henry, pass me the ball!” , said the oldest guy with shorter shaggy brown hair.

 

Instead of passing the ball, Henry gave a fake pass and dribbled the ball towards the ring but decided to pass the ball to the guy wearing the red L.A. cap who was standing behind the three-point line. The guy took the shot and it went in.

 

“Yeah man! That’s 21-18. We win!”, exclaimed Onew though he barely touched the ball.

 

“Nice one Aiden.” , congratulated Henry and then he high-fived Aiden.

 

“Yah! that’s unfair Hyung! That’s two against three”, complained Taemin.

 

“What’s unfair about that? You guys agreed to play against us. You even said that we’ll lose because I was playing.”, replied Onew before sticking his tongue out to Taemin.

 

“Yeah that’s right. Don’t complain Tae you guys agreed! Besides, Onew hyung barely touched the ball so it was just like me and Aiden who played against you guys.”, joined in Henry.

 

“Hey! That’s not tr-”, said Onew who was cut off.

 

“Yah. Will you guys stop it? There’s no use fighting, games done anyway. Plus, I just wasn’t in my game today.”, said Minho.

 

[Sigh] “Hyung’s right. Let’s just go back. I’m thirsty already. We forgot to bring water hyungs. I think we left our water bottles at Taemin’s place. ’, said Aiden while fixing his cap.

 

“Why the heck are we playing here anyway? Taemin’s place already has a basketball court.” , asked Onew.

 

“Yeah, why are we here hyung?”, asked Taemin to Minho who convinced them to play at the village basketball court instead in Taemin’s place or in Aiden or Henry’s place who also has a basketball court.

 

“Because-“, as Minho was going to continue, as if on cue, two hot girls, a blonde and a redhead suddenly jogged by at the side of the court.

 

“That’s why.”, Minho said while looking at the girls. “Aaand, I got my game back.”, added Mino with a smirk.

 

Onew and Henry both have their mouths slightly opened with a little drool starting to fall on Henry’s mouth but was wiped away quickly. Taemin did not get what Minho meant and was looking at him while also giving glances at Onew, Aiden and Henry back and forth.  Aiden being shy, just bit his lips hung his head slightly and stared at the ground while his right hand was his neck.

 

The girls stopped when they saw the guys at the court.

 

“Hey Minho. Hey guys. ”, said the blonde haired girl.

 

“Morning guys. Hi Aiden”, greeted the redhead. To which Aiden just nodded and gave her a small smile.

 

“Hey ladies.”, Minho responded after giving them his charming smile. The other guys just stood there and smiled.

 

“You guys done playing?”, asked the blonde haired girl.

 

“Yeah. We were. I was actually not in the mood to play but now I feel great after seeing you guys.”, Minho casually said with a flirty tone.

 

Onew just nodded his head sideways with a small smile, not showing his disappointment.

 

The girls blushed and giggled in response. “Aww, that’s too bad. It would be nice if we could see you guys play, one team shirts and the other team being skins. Hahaha. Just kidding. (not really, thought the girl)”, said the blonde haired girl. “Anyway, I guess we'll just see you guys in school” said the girl. The blonde haired girl waved good bye, but not without pinching Aiden’s cheek.

 

“Stay safe you guys.”, said the redhead while winking at Aiden before leaving.

 

After the girls left, the guys started to walk back to Taemin’s place. All of them were staying over at Taemin’s since yesterday and planned to stay there until tomorrow because summer vacation is almost over. They wanted bond and have some fun before school starts on Monday.

 

While walking...

 

“My ggod, those girls are hhhot.”, said Minho.

 

“So hot.”, Henry responded, then made a sizzling sound. “They should be arrested for global warming.” The guys laughed at his comment.

 

“But damn. How come Aiden is always the one getting skinship and flirty responses? Hahaha.” , said Minho.

 

“Cause they know that he’s single.”, replied Onew with a smile.

 

“Hey! I’m also single.”, said Henry.

 

“Hmm, I actually don’t know what to say about that.”, said Onew. While Aiden and Minho just tried to keep their laughter in, Taemin butted, “Yeah you do hyung! Because they just don’t like him. Hahaha.”

 

The guys all laughed at Henry and continued to until Aiden spoke with a proud joking tone, said, “Girls love me the most because I’m the hottest and cutest among all of us.” After saying that all the guys bounced on Aiden and tried to tackle, headlock him and mess up his hair. Onew threw the basketball at Aiden head. It bounced up and rolled back at the end of the street.

 

“Hey, that’s my ball. Go and get it back Mr. Hot-stuff. ”, teased Minho and pushed Aiden to get the ball.

 

 

Friday |June 10, 2011| 7:45 AM

Aiden’s thoughts|Krystal’s thoughts

 

Paramore – When It Rains

 

It’s really good to be out of the house. I can’t wait to see the look on Taemin’s face when he sees me. I bet he’ll be even more surprised when he finds out I’m going to stay here with him.

 

Hmm, I love this song.

 

Krystal starts singing along to the song while jogging.

 

“... and Oh, oh, how could you do it. Oh, I never saw it comin- ”, Krystal was interrupted when she bumped into something or rather someone. 

 

“Ahh!”, she screamed.

 

“Oohmf”, coming from the other person.

 

Ah, . What the“hell...” ,[cue song: Risque by Cute Is What We Aim For (for Aiden’s POV)]was the only thing that came out of Aiden’s mouth when he saw the face person on top of him.

 

What happened was, Aiden started to jog as he came closer to the ball not knowing that someone was going to bump into him on the other corner of the street as he was about to stop and pick it up. Like human nature, we tend to grab onto things to prevent injury from falling down, so as a reflex, Aiden grabbed the only thing he could hold on to at that time which was or who was the person that bumped into him. He wrapped his arms around Krystal’s waist as he was about to fall down. Both of them fell because of the force the resulted from Krystal’s speed. Aiden stared at Krystal for a few seconds not knowing what to do or say. His throat went completely dry though the Krystal still had her eyes closed.

 

Wait, am I not supposed to get hurt? Augh. What the hell am I lying on?

 

When Krystal slowly opened their eyes, a very husky voice came out of the person who pulled her down, “Miss, I’m sorry. Are you okay?” .

 

[cue song: Stolen by Dashboard confessionals (for Krystal’s POV)] Time seem to have slowed down for Krystal once their eyes met.

 

Those eyes... where have I seen them before?

 

We watch the season pull up its’ own stakes

 

Wow, he’s really cute, not to mention his very handsome as well. Hmm, I think he’s saying something. But I can’t make it out. I think he’s asking me if I’m okay.

 

And catch the last weekend of the last week

 

Come on Krys, say something. Anything will do. Don’t just stare at him for god’s sake.

 

Before the gold and the glimmer have been replaced,

 

Don’t... don’t look at his lips.

Aaand, now you’re leaning.

 

Another sun soaked season fades away

 

Come on Krys, stop it. You’ve just met him and now you’re gonna kiss him?

 

You have stolen my heart

You have my-

 

Krystal’s thoughts/inner monologue was abruptly stopped when she had finally found the strength to speak. And because of the cold/y persona she developed back in L.A. her stare went from blank to an icy glare, and blurted out, “Augh! What the hell. Are you blind or something? Next time watch where you going will you!” She quickly stood up and dusted the dirt she accumulated from falling down, although she was not exactly the one whose body touched the ground. She was actually shocked with what she had just said, because she really didn’t mean to say that. Maybe it was just a defence from what she was thinking earlier about the guy.

 

What the heck? How can someone look this good be so rude? First she just stared at me when I asked her if she was all right, then she slowly leaned her face onto me like she wanted to kiss me. Now, she starts yelling at me for not being careful. Geez, she’s the one that crashed onto me in the first place.

 

Sigh. “I’m sorry. It’s my fault I think I was the one that bumped into you. Here... ”, said Krystal after letting out a deep sigh. She extended her hand to Aiden who was still on the floor sitting.

 

What? And now she’s all nice and sorry. Is she bipolar or something? Sigh.

 

Aiden grabbed Krystal’s hand and accepted the offer but not without a confused face. Krystal gave him a small smile in return while still holding onto Aiden.

 

“Yo, Mr. Hot-stuff, what’s taking you so long?”, said Minho who was walking towards them along with the guys.

 

“Dude, we wanna go home. We’re hungry man.” , joined in Henry with a pout and a hand holding his stomach.

 

The guys stopped when they saw Aiden just standing there. Their eyes traced onto the hand Aiden was still holding on to and caught sight of the person owning it.

 

“Yah, where’s the ball? You don’t even have- ”, Taemin was the last person to caught sight of Aiden, but he was stunned with what he saw. The person standing next to Aiden was one of the people he loves and misses the most.

 

“Kryssie!!”, Taemin exclaim with excitement and quickly hugged the person so tight which caused the person to stubble a bit backwards and break off their contact with Aiden.

 

“What are you doing here? When did you get back? I missed you so much! Is Jessica here? How long are you staying? You look really different now.”, Taemin happily said while slightly releasing Krystal from his hug and looking at her.

 

“Woah there Taeminnie. One question at a time, ok? Hahaha.”, Krystal said laughing. ”I actually just arrived this morning. Martin was the one who picked me up. ”

 

“Did you come here alone?”, Taemin said with a hopeful voice.

 

“I’m sorry Tae, it’s just me. Sica’s really busy.”, replied Krystal while hugging Taemin again rubbing his back.

 

Taemin broke away from the hug and said, “Nah. I guess I already had a feeling that she wasn’t with you. Having you here’s more than enough. I’m really glad to see you again- [kissing Krystal’s cheek] sis. ”.

 

Oh god. She’s Taemin’s sisterAiden thought while the rest of the guys were just as shocked and just said, “Sis?!” all in a chorus.  They were stunned not because Taemin had a sister, but because Krystal looked the way she looked which as any guy can simply put as- HOT.

 

Taemin and Krystal’s conversation was cut and they broke away from holding each other because of the guy’s reaction and both of them simply nodded with a smile.

 

Onew spoke up and said, “We’re sorry. We knew Taemin had sisters but we just didn’t expect you to look like this. You don’t look like anything from the pictures that Taemin has.”

 

“Really? I hope that’s a good thing though. I’m Krystal by the way. I’m the one staying in L.A.”, Krystal responded with a smile.

 

Taemin then introduced Krystal to the guys vice-versa. All of them decided to walk back together after finding out that Krystal was also on her way home. Minho was leading the way with Henry, followed by Krystal and Taemin, then by Onew and Aiden behind. They started getting to know each other by asking Krystal some questions and by joking around with her to also make her feel at ease. Minho kept flirting with Krystal despite the glares Taemin has been giving him, Henry joked around and kept on trying to make Krystal laugh, Onew kept on asking questions to get to know her more, while Aiden kept on walking without saying anything just laughing and smiling occasionally.

 

So while they were walking...

 

“So what brought you here?”, Onew asked.

 

Krystal responded by saying, “I’m actually just visiting. I’m sorry Taeminnie, but my surprise got ruined when you guys saw me. So I’m not gonna tell you that I’m staying here to be with you, and, Mom and Dad yet.  School doesn’t start till September, so I figured I’ll come here to see Taemin for a change instead of him flying out to see us.”

 

“Oh, so you’re just staying here for a few months?”, Minho joined in but not without giving Krystal his famous smile. He immediately received a glare from Taemin (his very own icy glare) that says something like ‘Don’t you dare flirt with my sister hyung! I don’t care how many girls fawn over you, just stay away from her.’

 

“It might even be just a few weeks because college entrance exams will be held just before the start of classes.”, said Krystal.

 

“I’m sorry but I still can’t get over the fact that you’re Taemin’s sister. Hahaha. You really don’t look like anything from your pictures.”, Onew brought up.

 

“Maybe it’s because I was still very young back then.”, Krystal replied.

 

“Hmm, nah uh. It’s because you’re so much good looking in person.”, Minho added.

 

“Hyung!”, Taemin quickly said never removing his glare from Minho.

 

“What?”, Krystal asked not hearing what Minho had said.

 

“Hyung just said that you’re[cough]-way[cough]-hotter[cough]- in person.” , said  Henry to tease Taemin. To which Taemin responded by punching Henry on his right shoulder blade.

 

“Ouch! That really hurt man!”, retorted Henry.

 

Seeing this scene just made Onew, Aiden, Krystal and Minho laugh at the two of them.

 

“Hey, this is not funny!”, Taemin said with a pout which made the others and even Henry laugh more.

 

Minho forced himself to speak up, still stifling a bit of laughter, “Don’t you think that’s exactly how Siwon hyung felt when guys started to notice Sulli? You of all people should know that Taemin.”

 

Krystal not quite getting what Minho said was just about to ask when Aiden suddenly spoke, “Uhm, Hyungs, Krystal-shii, you guys go ahead. I’ll just catch up. I forgot something.”

 

“What is it Aiden?”, asked Onew. Aiden responded by giving them cute dorky smile, lightly bowing his head to the left then scratching that side of his head. After a few seconds he said, “I sorta forgot to pick up the ball when you guys saw us.”

 

“Yah! You little dino. That was my ball. Did you just remember it now?”, Minho said.

 

Aiden just shrugged his shoulders and apologized. Then he started walking back towards the direction of where the ball was. Krystal could only giggle at Aiden’s actions and interaction with the guys.

 

So cute.

 

Ontro music: Gavin deGraw – Follow Through

 

When Aiden parted with them, Krystal and the guys just continued to chat while walking back towards their place. She could only smile on their way back thinking this is the start of her new life here. If the people here are just as nice and accommodating as those she met earlier and are just as friendly and funny as the guys then everything else will turn out fine.

 

This is the start of something good. I can feel it.