Chapter 2: I Caught Fire

Time and Confusion

CHAPTER 2

I Caught Fire

(Song by The Used)

 

Friday |June 10, 2011| 8:30 AM

 

Intro music: John Mayer – Heartbreak Warfare

 

A streak of light can be seen peeping through the expensive floor-length curtains that covered two wooden glass doors leading to a huge balcony at the East side of the manor. This balcony just belongs to one of the many balconies found in this wing. Looking at it from the outside using the gap between the curtains which provided the only source of light in the room, a pale but rosy beauty can be seen lying down in a luxurious king size bed fit for royalty. Looking at her features, her flawless skin one would think they’ve just experienced seeing an angel in person.

 

After Krystal and the guys arrived at their place, the guys immediately went straight in the dining area as if they already knew that a scrumptious breakfast was waiting for them. Krystal unexpectedly felt too tired and sleepy after they came home. Being jet-lagged finally caught up with her and she went straight to her room and slept but not after taking a warm and relaxing bath first.

 

 

Friday |June 10, 2011| 7:00 PM

 

Aiden, Taemin, Henry, Minho and Onew spent the whole day playing video games from Guitar Hero, to NBA live to FIFA to Need for Speed. They were currently playing Tekken, until Onew asked them the time.

 

“It’s 7 PM hyung.”, answered Aiden who was just sitting on the couch and watching Minho beat the crap out of Henry in Tekken.

 

“Hey, Tae, aren’t you going wake your sister up? She’s been sleeping for almost 11 hours now. You should wake her up since she’s already skipped out on eating lunch.”, reminded Onew. It was now Taemin’s turn to play against Minho because they rotate the losers of the game; sort of like a “change the loser” type of rule.

 

“Uh, I think she’ll be fine hyung.”, replied Taemin with his eyes never leaving their Samsung 8000 65 inch LED backlit LCD TV.

 

“But she might get a headache after she wakes up. It’s not good to sleep with an empty stomach you know.”, said Onew.

 

“Yeah man! I win again! That’s 10 straight wins for me baby.”, bragged Minho after beating Taemin.

 

Taemin stood up and gave out a heavy sigh and proceeded to go out of the room. Before leaving he called out Aiden and asked him to come, “Aiden, get up. Come with me.”

 

“Huh? What?”, said Aiden with a confused face.

 

“I want you to come with me. Please?”, requested Taemin.

 

“But you’re just going to wake her up. You don’t need me for that.”, said Aiden with his attention never leaving the game.

 

“Because I said so, okay?”, he showed his tongue at Aiden and continued ”Besides, I’m still your hyung if you forgot. So come on. Get up.”, ordered Taemin.

 

Aiden could only reply with a sigh. He had no choice once the guys say something like that.

 

“Nice one Tae. Playing the dongsaeng card.”, said Henry then giving a thumbs up to Taemin.

 

“I really don’t think this is a good idea”, muttered Taemin to himself as Aiden and him were leaving the room.

 

FLASHBACK:

A very happy eight year old boy can be seen jumping up and down. This scene was very common in a lot household once Christmas has arrived. The boy was full of energy once he saw the stacks of presents labelled for him under the huge Christmas tree. As he was about to open the biggest one, the boy’s father spoke, “Not without your sisters Taemin. Wait for them to wake up, then you can open the presents together.” .

 

The boy pouted and turned to his mother.

 

“Can’t you wait a little bit honey? It’s still too early anyway. Why don’t you go back to sleep. ”, said Taemin’s mother.

 

“But mom, that’s why I woke up early. It’s because I couldn’t sleep anymore. I heard Santa coming down the chimin- chinim- ... fireplace [scratches his head]. I saw him placing the gifts under the tree. I knew I’ve been a good boy, so I know I’ll get what I’d wish for. Dad, Mom, can I puleeease open my presents now?”, he said with his pout never leaving his face.

 

The parents could only laugh at what their son had said. “Okay, Taeminnie, you can open your presents. But you have to open it at the same time your sisters open theirs. So why don’t you go and wake them up, okay?” said Taemin’s mom.

 

Taemin jumped for joy and pumped his fists in the air and said “Yeah! Thanks Mom and Dad! You guys are the best!” , to which he gave both his Mom and Dad kisses on the cheeks.

 

“I don’t think that’s a good idea hon (honey), you know how our daughters are when they sleep.”, said Mr. Jung to his lovely wife.

 

Taemin heard what his dad had said and just shrugged it off because he was too excited to open all of his presents, especially the one big enough to be a new bike which was what he wished for.

 

Taemin made his way into Jessica’s room first. He tried everything- shouting, poking, jumping on the bed, and even slapping Jessica, but none of it worked. It just resulted to Jessica having a red slap mark on her face and a messy bed. Taemin was a little down because he could not wake Jessica up, so he just hoped and prayed that his parents would be reasonable enough to allow him to open his biggest gift even if Krystal is the only one he was able to wake up.

As he went inside Krystal’s room, he saw her sleeping on her chest with her head buried under her pillow. He approached her sister quietly saying, “Kryssie, wake up. Mom and Dad won’t let me open any of my gifts if you’re still asleep.” . When krystal didn’t even react, he started jumping on her bed while repeating those words over and over again loudly. Krystal kicked his foot and he suddenly fell on the bed. She then grabbed his collar and gave Taemin her signature icy glare and said in cold tone, “Try to wake me up again and I swear you’ll never even see what’s inside your presents. ” Taemin could only gulp after hearing this. He never felt so scared in his entire life.

 

 

Friday |June 10, 2011| 7:30 PM

 

Krystal’s room was located at the other side of the house, opposite the direction of the game room where Aiden and Taemin came from. It almost took them 10 minutes to reach her room because Taemin walked so slow and had to go to the bathroom twice which left Aiden to think he had an LBM (Loose Bowel Movement). Once they were standing outside Krystal’s room, Aiden noticed that Taemin was biting his nails. A habit he noted that Taemin does when he’s nervous.

 

Aiden was about to open the door when Taemin stopped him.

 

“Wait! Shouldn’t we knock first?”, exclaimed Taemin.

 

“Why should we? She’s asleep remember?”. Aiden said with a raised eyebrow. He slowly opened the door and went inside. He opened the lights and went straight to where Krystal was sleeping.

 

My god, she even looks breathtaking asleep.

 

Aiden didn’t notice that he was slowly leaning towards Krystal. Wait, why am I the one standing next to her?  His eyes wandered around the room and saw Taemin beside the door.

 

“Taemin! Come here, you’re the one supposed to wake her up and not me.”, reminded Aiden.

 

Taemin, not moving away from where he was standing just said, “Well, you’re already there. So you wake her up.”

 

Aiden just sighed and tried to wake her up. But nothing happened.

 

Damn. For a beautiful girl she really sleeps like a dead person. Hmm, I have an idea.

 

He called Taemin and suggested his plan, “Hey, Taemin. Nothing works with your sister, so I think I’ll try jumping on her bed.”

 

Taemin was alarmed and hurriedly ran up to Aiden and grabbed him just when he was about to stand in the bed. He was a little panicky and just said, “It’s okay. We’ll just tell them she’s already awake. Come on let’s go back.” Then Taemin dragged Aiden out of the room.

 

 

Minho and Henry’s voice can be heard as they returned to the room.

 

“I’m sick of this game! Let’s play something else.”, said Henry, tired of Minho always winning.

 

“You’re just pissed cause you never win”, replied Minho.

 

“You wish.”, said Henry and showed his tongue out to Minho.

 

“Hey, were back. You guys done with Tekken?”, asked Taemin. To which Onew just replied with another question, “Did you wake her up?”

 

“Yeah.”, said Taemin.

 

“Cool. All right then, what do you guys wanna play next? How about Dance Dance Revolution? We can set up the dance mats.”, said Onew.

 

“Yeah!”, Taemin and Henry replied at the same time.

 

“That’s lame. Let’s play Madden. You have the latest version right Taemin?”, said Minho.

 

“Let’s just play that game after this one. Or you’re just afraid you’ll lose to us?”, challenged Henry while holding on to the game CD.

 

“Whatever. I just don’t like those type of games. They so bad.”, retorted Minho.

 

“Come on you guys, do we have to do this every time we play?”, said Onew.

 

“Yeah, we all know why you think Dance Dance Revolution hyung, because it’s the only game where we can all beat you.”, added Aiden with a playful smirk. Henry gave him a high five while Onew gave him a thumbs up.

 

“Why you-”, Minho stood up and gave Aiden a head lock and messed with his hair.

 

They guys laughed at the scene and continued their video game marathon.

 

Aiden didn’t bother to tell anyone that Krystal was still asleep. He just went with what Taemin has said because he doesn’t really mind that Krystal slept for long hours. He actually thought it was cute and it was better to not disturb such beauty in her peaceful slumber.

 

The guys went on playing up to 10 PM until they felt sleepy- well, until Taemin felt sleepy. So they all agreed to wrap things up and hit the sack. Each of them stayed at different guest rooms also located at the West wing of the house, except for Taemin who slept at his own room beside Krystal’s room at the Eastern side of the house.

 

 

 Friday |June 10, 2011| 10:30 PM

 

Just when everyone in the house was about to doze off to dreamland someone at the East side of the house was just waking up.

 

[Yawn] “Augh.”That was the best sleep I’ve had in years.

 

Krystal opens the curtains and noticed that it was already dark outside.

 

“Crap! What time is it? Did I oversleep?”, she muttered to herself while trying to find her phone. She saw that it was already 10:30 PM.

 

Gosh. I slept for 14 hours. That’s a new record, I beat my old one and Jessica’s which was for 12 hours. Wait! I forgot about Taemin and the guys. I hope they didn’t think I was some type of freak, sleeping like this.

 

Krystal went outside of her room but remembered that she doesn’t know where the guys where or Taemin’s room for that matter. She remembered what Joori said, so pick up the phone and pressed the button labelled service. Krystal waited for someone on the other line to pick up the phone. It took a while before someone answered, “Hello, how may I help you?”

 

“Hello, Ms. Joori? This is Krystal. I’m sorry to bother you on such a late hour but I was wondering if you can tell me where Taemin’s room is located. ”, responded Krystal.

 

“Oh, hello young Miss I didn’t know you were still up. The young Master’s room is just the room beside yours. It’s the door on your left. He is probably asleep already, so I suggest, if you are to go to him, just do it in the morning young Miss”, explained Joori.

 

“You’re probably right. Anyway, thanks Ms. Joori. Have a good night. Sorry again for calling this late.”, said Krystal.

 

“You’re welcome young Miss. Don’t worry about it, like I said just call if you need anything. Good night young Miss.” , replied Joori. 

 

 

Krystal was lying down on her bed again after her talking with Joori.

 

Hmm. Now what? I’m not gonna be able to sleep again after a while.

 

 

Friday |June 10, 2011| 10:45 PM

 

After a few minutes of just lying down... She looks at the time.

 

What the heck? It’s just been 15 minutes. Oh my god, I’m so bored already.

 

Krystal finally decided to just watch TV in her room. She kept flipping the channels with none of which that interested her.

 

Still changing the channels...

 

Augh. I can’t even find a decent sho- Her thoughts were interrupted when she came by channel 699.

 

Ooh. This is interesting. It’s been a long time since I last watched something like this.

 

Krystal accidentally found a foreign channel showing a couple making out. She decided to watch the show even if she couldn’t understand a word they were saying. What she didn’t know was, the couple was about to make love with each other.

 

TV Dialogue translation:

“I’ve wanted you for so long. I want you so bad right now.”

 

“I’m here. You can have all of me.”

 

“I’ll make love to you like I’ve never done before.”

 

Then the couple started ripping each other’s clothes off never breaking there hot kissing.

 

Oh. My. God.

 

By now the guy was on top of the girl, pumping in and out of her with rhythmic motion.

 

Krystal started to get aroused with what she was seeing. She turned the TV off and tried to erase what she saw, but she kept seeing the scene in her mind. What’s worse is that she kept picturing she was the girl.

 

 

Krystal wasn’t exactly the innocent type, she has lost her ity two years ago to her first boyfriend, and since then she had been with a lot of guys. Those were the days she was trying to put behind her. It was her past and she didn’t know any better.

 

She couldn’t control what she was feeling anymore; she was so . Krystal stood up and went towards her things to find something that’ll help her satisfy herself-her .

 

Damn it. Where is it? Oh god, I forgot to bring it. . Krystal was starting to get frustrated to the point she kept cursing in her head, she was slowly turning into her old self. The one that was y, spoiled and impatient.

 

Krystal decided to leave her room and just get a snack. She really can’t do anything so she tried to let it go. Once she found the kitchen, she distracted herself by preparing a meal. It wasn’t anything big; it was just whole wheat cereal with fresh bananas, strawberries and raspberries paired with skimmed milk. So far eating worked and made her forget what she was feeling, but the problem was, she was now more awake. After cleaning up after herself, she decided to wonder around the house until she heard someone inside a particular room in the house.

 

 

Friday |June 10, 2011| 10:30 PM -> Aiden’s Part

 

After the guys decided to call it a day and went on to the rooms each of them were staying at, only one of them stayed awake or rather could not sleep same as Krystal.

 

[Sigh]. Today was really weird.

 

Though Aiden felt that way, he was unconsciously smiling thinking of the things that happened starting from after they played basketball.

 

[Sigh]. I need to go to sleep. I need my strength to keep up with the hyungs tomorrow.  

 

Every morning except on Sundays, since summer vacation started, the guys would get together and play basketball early in the morning. This starts off their day. The loosing team was always bossed around as a punishment. Today was just an exemption since Taemin’s sister just got back from the States.

 

Augh! The music’s no use, I’m still really awake. How can we beat them tomorrow if I’m too tired and sleepy?

 

Come one Aiden, you need to go to sleep. What can I do to fall as sleep?

 

Damn. I guess I have no choice...

 

Every since Aiden could remember there were two things that could make him fall asleep: one is by listening to some soothing music and two is by ing.

 

 

Friday |June 10, 2011| 10:45 PM -> Aiden’s POV

 

Aiden got up and went to the game room since it was the closest room with a television and the guest room he was staying at did not have any.

 

He sat in the couch comfortably and the TV finding a channel that can help him set the mood. He stopped at channel 699. Aiden watched intently until he felt himself starting to get aroused. He loosened up his white Rising Sun Billabong board shorts and started to do the deed.

 

 

Friday |June 10, 2011| 11:00 PM

 

Krystal was already standing in front of the room where she heard some girl . She thought the girl’s voice was really familiar and started to wonder inside the room. Krystal’s eyes went straight to the TV where the was coming from. It was the show she was watching a while ago, the one that really aroused her.

 

The TV was now showing the girl on top of the guy and was now the one making rhythmic motions. She was humping the guy.

 

Krystal just stood at the doorway like she was paralyzed; then the feeling of arousal came back again. Just when she was about to turn back she heard a distinct sound that wasn’t coming from the TV stereo. Krystal noticed there was someone in the room with her sitting in the couch. She did not notice at first since the back of the couch was facing her and the person’s head was barely noticeable because of their slouched and comfortable posture in the couch. She froze the moment she saw where the noise was coming from.

 

It was Aiden, sitting in the couch ing.

 

Krystal was beyond stunned with what she saw didn’t know what to do so she just stood there and kept on watching him. After a while she started to get really but not because of the TV, but it was because of Aiden.

 

 

Krystal’s feet started to make their way towards the couch, towards the person sitting there. The feeling was back and she was beyond being aroused. She wanted and she wanted it with Aiden.

 

“What are you doing?”, asked Krystal with her most alluring voice finally making her way from the back of the couch to the front.

 

! Krystal?!

 

Aiden was startled. He immediately changed the channel and grabbed the couch pillow next to him to place it on top of his crotch because he doesn’t have the time anymore to tie his shorts. He panicked and his face started to get really red, especially his ears.

 

Krystal sat next to him and placed her left arm around his shoulders while her right hand caressed his left cheek. She gave him kisses from his right cheek to his right ear, then finally on to his earlobe which made Aiden shiver and release a gush of breath.

 

OH. MY. GOD.

 

“I saw what you were doing you know.”, Krystal spoke.

 

Aiden tried to respond as smoothly and as calmly as possible, but failed, “[Gulp] Uhm, I- I- I- don’t know what you’re talking about.”

 

Krystal tried to remove the pillow sitting on Aiden’s lap using her right hand but was stopped by Aiden’s grip, “Noona...”, Krystal just responded with a husky laugh. She again brought up her right hand to Aiden’s left cheek and leaned in to his lips.

 

Oh god.

 

Aiden’s mouth opened slightly from the contact to release a small breath of air, which made its way into Krystal’s own mouth.

 

Wow his breath’s really minty. I wonder what he tastes like.

 

“N-Noona, what ar--”, Aiden was cut off when Krystal hurriedly placed her lips onto him and started to his lower lip gently. She had her eyes closed and started to move her lips against his. While all this was going on Aiden could only stare at her in shock. He couldn’t believe what was happening, but after a few seconds, he started to close his eyes and give in to the kiss.

 

They stayed like that kissing for a few minutes until they both ran out of air. They were both panting, until Krystal spoke up, “You taste so good.” You taste really good too, kinda like strawberries. “Mmm, you taste really good too.”, Aiden replied. He was surprised at himself for accidentally blurting those words Krystal was also surprised because it was the first time Aiden had actually said anything since she came onto him other than deep breaths and small moans that sometimes came out of him. And what Aiden said made Krystal even hotter.

 

She leaned into Aiden’s ear, started to his right earlobe and went down onto his neck placing wet kisses on it. Then she said, “Why don’t I help you finish what you’ve started?” She immediately removed the pillow on Aiden was holding on, sat in his lap and started giving Aiden more intense and hotter kisses using her tongue. Aiden slowly placed his hands on Krystal’s waist to keep her from falling off the couch because she kept on grinding onto him while they were kissing.

 

Krystal felt something poking on her core and quickly realized it was Aiden’s this made her smirk.  She moved down on Aiden’s neck again and started to a specific area at the bottom right of his neck before the top of his collar bone. While she was doing this Aiden’s breathing started to deepen, which just fuelled her to do more. So she slipped her right hand inside Aiden’s shorts and started to give him a slow but gentle . The contact of her cold hands made Aiden release louder moans. Aiden kept on without him knowing that it just makes Krystal want him more.

 

. His ’s really huge. That’s it I can’t take it anymore. I want him in me right now.

 

Krystal stopped what she was doing and said, “Let’s take this up to my room.”

 

Though she was very aroused, she was still cautious that anyone can walk in the room at anytime, especially this room, a game room made for public use. This was a lesson she learned from the past and now a lesson that Aiden has just learned.

 

Krystal got off his lap, stood up and started going towards the door, but stopping just before she got out of the room to indicate Aiden to follow her. Aiden didn’t know what to do, his mind was blank. He really didn’t understand what he was feeling. It was nothing like he ever felt before; it felt so good, the feeling was indescribable. But he stood up, fixed his shorts and went after her like he was in a trance, eager to feel the pleasure he felt a few seconds ago.

 

Krystal led the way to her room, not letting go of Aiden’s hand until they arrived. Once they were inside the room, she led Aiden near the foot of her bed and started kissing him, more gently than before. She broke the kiss, gave him one last peck before she took her loose white The Ramones vintage tee and baby blue Roxy cotton shorts off revealing her pink and black Victoria’s Secret lingerie. Aiden could only stare at what he saw. Krystal found it cute that Aiden kept on staring at her s.

 

 

“You like what you see? It’s your turn. Strip.”, Krystal playfully said with a smirk but not without giving Aiden a kiss first. When Aiden just stood there, she gave another smirk then took his shirt off for him revealing a toned body for a young teenager his age. She was a bit shocked because she thought Aiden had a scrawny body but Aiden already had pecs and developing some abs. It was just because he was wearing a really loose shirt when she first saw him. And because Aiden was feeling tense, his body along with his muscles were also tense; this made his body more attractive, defining muscles like his pecs, biceps, and more.

 

 

“Hmm, not bad.”, said Krystal while starring at his body. She stared at him and placed her arms around his neck Aiden was also staring at her while holding her hips. They were showing different expressions, Krystal was full of lust and wanting but Aiden aside from wanting also had a mixture of innocence in his stare. Krystal was the first one to lean in and gave him rougher kisses, she his lower lip and his tongue, but while she was doing this she also started to loosen the ties of his shorts. She removed his board shorts revealing a pair of plaid black and grey boxers. She stopped kissing him and started to place wet kisses all over his neck, chest, to his soon-to-be abs going toward his lower region. She was already kneeling on the floor and just when she was about to pull down his boxers, Aiden suddenly stopped her, “W-wait. I-I’m not so sure this is right.” This made Krystal stand up. She whispered in reply, “Don’t worry. This’ll be our little secret. I promise you’ll enjoy this as much as I do.” She pecked his cheek and gave him a small kiss before kneeling down on the floor and removing his boxers.

 

his IS huge. Krystal had a hard time giving him a because of his length being too big. So she was giving him a and at the same time. Aiden released deeper breaths and even loader moans. What he was feeling was so foreign to him, the pleasure was unbearable. He was really trying to steady himself because his legs felt really weak because of what Krystal was doing to her. He was biting onto his right hand that was balled into a fist to help him balance his emotions. Krystal saw this when she looked up and decided it was her turn.

 

. This feels so good. I think I might fall on her anytime now.

 

Krystal stopped what she was doing and stood up.

 

Thank god.

 

Aiden’s head was up and he was looking at the ceiling while panting deeply. He didn’t notice that Krystal was already by the time he looked down. Aiden couldn’t keep his eyes off the goddess standing in front of him and was not aware that his mouth was already opened wide.

 

Krystal giggled at him, “You’re so cute, when you stare.” Aiden was able to respond with a small cute smile while biting his lips. “Come here.”, ordered Krystal to Aiden. He was the one to approach Krystal.

[cue song: Zero Gravity by David Archuleta]

His hands automatically went to hold her hips and Krystal’s hands went to his cheeks and they started to kiss for the millionth time tonight.

 

Krystal placed Aiden’s hands on her s and he automatically squeezed them earning a moan from Krystal while they were still kissing. “I want you to use your mouth.”, Krystal ordered Aiden in between their kisses. Aiden went down to her left while his right hand was still caressing the right one. “Harder.”, said Krystal, which Aiden did immediately and earned a loader moan from Krystal. Krystal’s hands were now wrapped around Aiden’s head occasionally pulling his hair lightly when Aiden tried to even harder than he was doing. Krystal was now very wet. She pulled Aiden up for another long deep kiss, she held his right hand and placed it on top of her core and began rubbing herself with his hand enough to coat it with her juices.

 

“Augh. . ”, said Krystal after they stopped kissing for air. “You wanna know how wet you made me?” She removed his hand from her core and brought it up in between their faces. His hand was covered with her glimmering juices which she placed inside . She kissed him again and asked in between the kissing, “I taste good don’t I?”. Aiden nodded and replied innocently in between their kisses, “You taste like berries.”

 

Comments like that made Krystal even wetter. So she stopped kissing Aiden and finally lied down on her bed. She was lying down on her back with her legs spread apart and her upper body propped up on both of her shoulders giving Aiden a very, very seductive and teasing pose.

 

“.”, Aiden mouthed with a heavy breath.

 

“Come here big boy.”, said Krystal.

 

Aiden was unable to control himself, he wanted Krystal, and he wanted her bad. He slowly went on top of her, placing his body in between her legs. He immediately started kissing Krystal on her neck, giving her wet kisses and it lightly wanting to taste her body, her soft pale and rosy skin. Krystal gave him heavy moans and breaths in return. She then spoke, “Aiden, I want you to taste me.” So Aiden kissed her, but was interrupted, “No. I said I want you to taste me.”

 

What?

 

Oh...

 

It took a few seconds for Aiden to grasp what she was saying, but after he got it, he immediately got down on her core and placed his head in between her legs. He can feel her moist and hot core. Without warning, he started to Krystal’s slit on to her . Krystal was caught off guard, and started breath heavily. She instructed Aiden on what to do when she noticed he was all over the place, he kept on changing the place he and he .

 

“Move your tongue- augh- d-down- y-yeahh- there, there. Augh. .”, Krystal uttered. Aiden suddenly spoke, “You taste really sweet, Noona.”

 

Krystal felt even hotter when she heard what Aiden said and was now panting really hard. She couldn’t take it anymore, so she pulled Aiden up for a kiss and said, “I want you. I want you now.”

 

“What do you want me to do?”, asked Aiden innocently.

 

“I want you inside of me NOW.”, she said still panting a little.

 

Aiden understood what she meant and slowly placed his length inside her core.

 

“.” They both said, once Aiden had fully . He started to pump inside of her at slowly but stopped when he noticed Krystal wasn’t , she was just breathing heavily with her eyes shut tightly together looking like she’s in pain.

 

Damn. So this is how it feels like...

 

, this feels so- Wait, she kind of looks like she’s in pain.

 

. His ’s so huge, it really hurts. It’s like I’m losing my ity all over again.

 

“Noona, shall I stop?”, a concerned Aiden asked.

 

“No, no. I’m fine. It just hurts a little, but it’ll go away after a few minutes.”, assured Krystal.

 

So Aiden continued what he was doing and started to gradually increase his pace. When the pain Krystal felt subsided and pleasure came in, she started to let out moans even louder than before. But Aiden suddenly stopped and said in deep breaths, “Noona, aren’t we going to use any protection?”, Krystal like Aiden, was panting replied, “You can just take it out if you feel like you’re already-”, “I don’t think I can...”, interrupted Aiden while breaking their eye contact and looking at his side, embarrassed to look at Krystal.

 

[Sigh] You’re too cute Aiden. “All right then.”, said Krystal.

 

Aiden got off Krystal to allow her to get up. She went through her things and got what she was looking for.

 

I hope this fits him. I don’t have anything else besides this. [Sigh] It’s a good thing I didn’t throw them away.

 

Krystal went back to her bed and gave Aiden the box of condoms. He took the box from her with hint of hesitation but he did not make it too obvious. He was sitting on the bed with his erect and slowly opened the box, took out a and started to rip its packaging off.

 

. How do you put this thing on? [Sigh] I’m just gonna embarrass myself.

 

Krystal started to get impatient. “Do you want me to give you a hand?”, she said with a smirk. Before he was able to respond, Krystal took the out of his hand and asked Aiden to move his body back, so he was in an inclined position. Krystal fixed her hair and placed it over her shoulder to not get in the way when she fits the rubber onto Aiden. She first Aiden’s length to lubricate it with her saliva to make it easier to put the . Aiden tried to stifle his moan by biting his lips while Krystal was doing this. After putting the thing on, Krystal instantly placed his length inside of her again, but this time their places were switched. She was now on top and humping on Aiden in a steady motion. Aiden lying on the bed was feeling so much pleasure. He noticed that both of them were really loud, so he tried to stifle his, by biting onto his balled up fist again. But it wasn’t working for him, so he got up from lying down and just embraced Krystal while she was humping on him steadily. It was too much for the both of them. The moment Krystal inserted his length inside of hers, his immediately found her G-spot, giving her more pleasure aside from what she was currently experiencing. Aiden was still trying to stifle his moans though he did not know that Krystal was too preoccupied with what she was doing and feeling to even care. So Aiden just placed his mouth on Krystal’s right while still holding on to her tightly. He started it hard, with his teeth occasionally grazing her when he lets out breaths and moans that escape from his mouth.

 

“! Aiden, this feels so good!”, Krystal exclaimed loudly. Aiden, tried to kiss Krystal, but it was hard because she was moving non-stop. Krystal started to get tired and slow down. Aiden noticed this and flipped her over to reverse their positions so he was on top again. He pumped into her as faster than before. “Harder! Oh, god.”, said Krystal. She was nearing her end, and Aiden kept on hitting her G-spot and kept on doing what she told him to do. He pumped faster and harder, both of their bodies now glistening with sweat. “I’m-I’m coming!”, said Krystal. Aiden felt her core tightening, so he tried to move faster.

 

She’s so tight now.

 

 Almost there.

 

“Ohhh gggod! Ff!”, Krystal scream when she came.

 

“Aaauugh!”, said Aiden.

 

Both of them had their eyes closed and were panting really hard after. They came at the same time. Aiden was still lying on top of Krystal too tired to move, and Krystal was still experiencing some after-shock pleasure.

 

They fell asleep in that position, with Krystal’s arms wrapped around Aiden’s back.

 

Not knowing their hearts were beating in sync.

 

 Ontro music: The Used – I Caught Fire

 

They said was the act of making love, some will agree and other might not. But what happens when two people that aren’t aware they meant for each other do? Well, something special happens. They find out they are not themselves anymore, for the other half now belongs to their partners, their soul mates. The idea might not come immediately. Something may get in between them. Only time will tell since everything in the universe eventually unfolds.

 

In your eyes,

I lost my place

Could stay a while

I’m melting

 

In your eyes,

Like my first time

That I caught fire

 

Just stay with me

Lay with me now

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*NOTE: Aiden's thoughts|Krystal's thoughts

This is actually one of the turning points of the story. smiley I tried to make it without any S but the story would lack in the passion? department if you could call it that.

 

It was my first time writing something like this. So please excuse me for the profanity. angel

I really had fun writing this chapter because it was inspired by one of my favourite songs as you can see in the title. 

 

Hope you guys liked it. Peace. cool