Not an update, but a TEASER for CHAPTER 7. :D

Time and Confusion

 

First I just wanna apologize in advance 'cause I won't be updating this fic anytime soon. Sorry.. :D

I'm going to focus on my other fics, ayt? :) I'll just finish 'When You Got a Good Thing' and 'Walking on Water (Science and Faith)' first, before I'll update this one and my other fic 'We Belong Together'. 

Give me 2-3 weeks the least and a month the most. :D 

 

But here's a little something for Chapter 7: New Perspective

*NOTE: These are just a few bits and pieces of the story. 

 

 

Jim Butcher, writer of ‘The Dresden Files’ wrote, “The human mind isn't a terribly logical or consistent place. Most people, given the choice to face a hideous or terrifying truth or to conveniently avoid it, choose the convenience and peace of normality. That doesn't make them strong or weak people, or good or bad people. It just makes them people.”

 

Most of the students in St. Martin’s Academy spent their remaining weekend catching up sleep and preparing for the school week ahead; however, Krystal did not spend her Sunday like them.

 

She did her home works and she read her lessons in advance like everybody else, but she wasn’t able to catch up on her sleep. As much as she tried not to think about Aiden, he always ended up popping up in her mind constantly. No matter how much she made herself busy, even studying in advance and some weekend shopping; it was no avail.

 

 

... if someone comes into your life and becomes a part of you, but for some reason he couldn't stay, don't cry too much... just be glad that your paths crossed and somehow he made you happy even for a while...

 

 

 

They attacked each other’s lips simultaneously and aggressively. at their first contact and releasing the breaths they were holding in; releasing the lusts that they were holding in.

 

 

 

Hearing her moan made him crazy. She made the first move but taking off her shirt, but he immediately followed not wasting her free arms to remove her last piece of upper clothing.

 

 

 

Aiden started kissing her again; biting her lips before moving down her neck and collar bone. Krystal couldn’t think clearly with all that’s happening. But they barely felt the cold breeze of the midnight winds. 

 

 

 

She was anticipating as he made his way towards her center; not leaving any part of her body untouched with his lips.


I feel so untouched
And I want you so much
That I just can't resist you
It's not enough to say that I miss you
I feel so untouched right now
Need you so much somehow
I can't forget you
Been going crazy from the moment I met you

 

 

 

 

 

“What you are you still doing? Get up and put your clothes on before they finding us missing.”, Krystal ordered as she put her shirt back on.

 

She didn’t wait for him to get dressed, but she waited for him outside the cave before proceeding to walk back the beach house.

 

 

 

“Even as your body betrays you, your mind denies it.”  (Sara Gruen from ‘Water for Elephants’)

 

 

 

 

 

 

Just when they thought they'd finally gotten hold of the situation, a new perspective came into view.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hope that's enough to keep you guys waiting. :)) PEACE! :D