BONUS SCENE from Chapter 4

Time and Confusion

CHAPTER 4 (Part 2 of 2) The Secret’s In The Telling

 

BONUS SCENE

 

Monday |June 13, 2011|11:40 AM

 

Once again, Aiden lost himself while thinking about Krystal. After they were dismissed early he immediately went to the men’s washroom to figure out his problem. He locked himself inside the last cubicle and began to think of ways to ‘calm’ himself down.

 

Sugarcult - Bouncing Off the Walls Again

 

  

 

Dammit. Not again.

 

Augh! Why does she always have this effect on me?

 

Aiden was frustrated not because of Krystal but because he let himself get carried away about enticing thoughts of her again. He took out his iPod and tried to find songs that can serve as a distraction from thinking about Krystal any further.

 

While choosing some random song, he remembered that Sulli and Suzy borrowed his iPod not so long ago to copy some of his songs. Knowing Sulli and Suzy, they wouldn’t just return his iPod without doing anything (pranks) with it. So he checked out his playlist, and then his videos if they added any.

 

Hmm, the last time Sulli borrowed my iPod, she changed all the names of my playlists and she added new songs.

 

I wonder...

 

[Sulli made new playlists. Examples would be Aiden’s “Fave songs” playlist contained songs like George Michael’s Careless Whisper, Lady Gaga’s Born This Way and Edge of Glory, Afroman’s Because I Got High, T-ara’s Bo Peep, Beyonce's Diva and Single Ladies, his “U2” playlist became a “Miley Cyrus” playlist, and his playlist for Mellow songs became Metalllic and Screamo songs.]

 

Playlists check. Still the same.

 

Movies... Hmm.

 

Aha! Knew it.

 

 

When Aiden checked out his videos he found a video playlist entitled “for black mail purposes :)”. He found a video of Henry picking his nose, Minho scratching his , Onew entering the wrong restroom, Chansung blushing after Seohyun , Taecyeon bumping into the cafeteria door and Jongyun fixing his wedgies.

 

Aiden was laughing hysterically when he saw the video compilation of his Hyungs.

 

Man! This is priceless.

 

Those two are really something. I wonder how they got these shots.

 

Maybe PD Hyuna had something to do with this.  

 

Still laughing, Aiden felt way better thank before; he looked down to check and noticed that the bulge was gone.

 

Yes! It worked! Thank God.

 

 

But while Aiden was checking out his iPod two sophomore boys entered the restroom not knowing someone was at the last stall.

 

“Man that new senior’s hot!” [sophomore1], said the random guy while washing his hands.

 

“I know right, but I heard one of our classmates saying that she’s related to Taemin.” [sophomore2], said the other guy while fixing his hair.

 

“Really? Hmm. Well, you could really mistake her as Yoona noona’s twin.” [sophomore1]

 

“Heck. I won't be surprised if I see her with the UC seniors. I bet she'll become one of them.”[sophomore2]

 

“Yeah, I guess. She’d have to be very smart and talented to be able to transfer in her senior year and to this school. Even my cousin who was at the top of her year in Trinity School failed the exams.” [sophomore1]

 

“Woah! No way. That school’s the best prep school in New Yo-” [sophomore2], the other guy was interrupted when they heard laughter at the last stall in the restroom.

 

[Whispering] “I thought we were alone. Let’s go before-” [sophomore1], the first guy was also interrupted when Aiden walked out of the stall laughing while listening to his iPod and having what seemed like tears-of-joy in his eyes.

 

“Man, that was so funny.”, Aiden said to himself as he got out of the restroom stall not knowing two of his fellow sophomores were there.

 

Aiden just went straight through the door not noticing his schoolmates.

 

“Hey, isn’t that Aiden?” [sophomore1]

 

“Yeah. Looks like he was watching something funny. Hmm, wonder what it is.” [sophomore2] The other sophomore just shrugged and they proceeded to go to the cafeteria for lunch.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First off I want to apologize for posting this bonus scene late. I’m really busy with school nowadays [doing my thesis] so I haven’t had the time to upload.

This is the Bonus scene I promised to post. Along with these are some story extras.  laugh  [just go to the next page]

 

I want to give special thanks to the following AFF users: basketontheroll, coolregina, FioVasHi, and amad17 for trying to guess what will happen in the Part 2 of Chapter 4. You guys were right about Jiyoung being the girl that Aiden was pertaining to. yes

 

Thanks to all my subscribers and readers, especially those people who keep sharing their thoughts about the story. You guys inspire me to make better Chapters.  cool

 

Sorry in advance because it’ll take a while before I post Chapter 5, I’m still putting a few finishing touches to the story and apart from that I still have to edit it. If you guys haven’t noticed I’m an OC writer. LOL. I want every detail, every song about every scene to be perfect; every chapter to be perfect and relatable (thus with the pictures). Hahaha.

Don’t worry, promise it’ll be worth the wait.  smiley  Plus it’ll be another long chapter, like always. Hehehe.