PROLOGUE

Time and Confusion

 

Have you ever done something you wish you could take back?

I have.

Well, I’ve done a lot actually.

 

I don’t know what came over me that pushed me to do those things to you. I took something of yours that you won’t ever get back. It makes me mad at myself that I pretended like nothing happened. But, to tell you the truth, I was scared. I wanted to run away from you because you also took something from me that night- my heart.

 

I really wish I could take it all back.

 

Back from the night I first saw you, I first kissed you, and I first had you. It was thoughtless for me to think that no one would get hurt. Yet I ended up hurting myself and I ended up hurting you.

 

Hurting you- the thing I most regret in my 18 years of existence. But you know what? After all that’s happened, one thing I’ll never regret is me loving you.

 

 

Never in my life have I felt this happy. Never in my whole existence have I felt this good. Is this what you call ecstasy?

 

Where have you been all my life? [Sigh] You’re really something if you ask me.

 

You’re the first person to make me feel this way. It confuses me how I felt the happiest from you, yet it is also from you that I felt the worst. One day I feel like I’m way above the clouds, then I feel like I’m being thrown out of a plane and falling from thousands of feet in the air into an endless pit of pain.

 

I can still remember the first time I saw you. I accidentally bumped into you. You gave me your ice-cold glare right away. But instead of me freezing, it felt like time did the moment I laid my eyes on you. You looked breath-taking as always. The moment you removed the glare you were giving me, we started staring at each other. Even if it was only for a few seconds, I knew at that moment I would always be drawn to you. Every time you’re near I feel like I’ve caught on fire. And it’s your flame that caught me.

 

If you’ll let me have you, I promise to never let you go.

 

“When time and confusion collides... I hold it all when I hold you.”