The bathroom accident

Lean on me

"M-Mimi? A-are you okay?" Dino was stood outside of Mimi's door holding a tray of food. "I heard you haven't eaten yet...So I made you some food." Mimi didn't answer. She'd been crying since she got back and she thought that if she spoke she'd just break down in tears again. "I'll leave it by your door but make sure to eat okay? You'll need the energy. I'll be going now." Suddenly the door opened showing a red eyed Mimi. "Mimi I..."

"Thanks Dino." She grabbed the tray of food and went to walk back into her room but she suddenly felt something warm pressed against her back. It was Dino. 

"I-I'm sorry. You just looked like you needed a hug.." He went to let go but Mimi turned around and buried her head in his chest. 

"Just let me stay like this for a bit...please..." She felt weird asking him to do this but she didn't want him to see her crying. He seemed like the type of guy to start crying if he saw someone crying and she didn't want that. Dino started rubbing the top of Mimi's head and when he looked at his hand he noticed a spot of blood. "Did I cut myself?" Mimi looked up at Dino. 

"Hm?" Dino showed Mimi the blood on his hand and she touched her head. "Ow..." He grabbed her head and looked for where he thought the cut was. "Dino it's fine. Dino stop it's just a small cut..." He continued to look. "Dino stop it!" Mimi pushed him away and shoved the food into his chest. The next thing he knew, he was getting a door slammed in his face. 

"Damn Dino. Yet again you messed up the chance to tell her..." He put the tray back outside her door and walked over to his own room. Meanwhile Mimi was looking in the mirror to see where her head was cut. "How'd this happen?!" She had a flashback to when she fell on the floor. "Damn, my head must have gotten caught on the table. Was I really that scared that I didn't notice?" She got one of her make-up wipes and started to clean up the blood. "This won't do. I may as well take a shower." Mimi grabbed her towel and her penguin onesie. As she opened the door she stepped on the food that Dino had made her. She didn't even take any notice of it, she just continued to the bathroom. 

"Anyone is the bathroom?!" Mimi asked

"I think Hoshi just got out the shower so your good!" Mingyu responded. He was sat down with Wonwoo playing the XBox, as usual. Mimi opened the bathroom door and hung her towel on the hook. This bathroom was as big as her room! She thought she heard a rap running but just ignored it and took her t-shirt off. Just then Hoshi came out from behind the shower in just his towel. Mimi didn't spot him but he sure did spot her. "I knew you were a but come on Mimi. Really?" Mimi turned around to see Hoshi smirking at her then she looked down. She tried to grab her towel but it was stuck on the hook so she yanked at it. Bad idea. The hook fell down and whacked her on the head. "Ow!" Hoshi just stood their laughing. 

"Now if your done making a fool of yourself then I'll leave." Mimi covered her top half with the towel and Hoshi walked out. 

"I'm gonna kill Mingyu!"