Sneaking out?!

Lean on me

A few days had passed and everything pretty much went back to normal. Almost everything. Mimi kept getting called over to choreography then singing then back to choreography. When had her life become so active. She remembered all she used to have to do was listemn to some music and move her body a little, not get vocal training and almost killing a member when they keep getting the same part of the choreography wrong. Luckly she was able to escape every so often. One of her co-workers, Ara, would pretend that she needs Mimi for something just so that she could have a nice warm cup of coffee. What am I saying? She hates coffee! 

"Mimi...psst...Mimi...MIMI!" Even though she hadny noticed before, that screm defiantly got Mimi's attention. She slowly walked over to Ara and dragged her out the room. 

"Where to today? Oh I found this really good buffet..." Mimi immediately stopped her sentence when noticing an angry Dino infront of them. "Dino..."

"And just where do you think your going?" He crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow at Mimi. 

"Ah...well..." Mimi was suddenly cuyt off by Ara pushing in front of her.

"Its my fault. I asked her to come out. Sorry!" She bowed her head to Dino showing off her silky brown hair. It was tied into two little buns at the top of her head. She wore a white, panda T-shirt and dungarees with white flats. She had big, geek like glasses but made them look fashionable. She finally lifted her head and smiled at the boy infront of her. "I'll take my leave now." She bowed once again before walking away.

"She's cute right?" Mimi said with a massive grin on her face trying to look as innocent a possible.

"What are you up to?

"Oh nothing. Anyway, see you later!" She put up a 'V' sign and ran after Ara.

"Why that little..." 

Mimi dropped off at the dorm to get a change of clothes. Before, she was wearing a grey, oversized tracksuit but now she had a white T-shirt, back jeans, a black leather jacket and a beanie on. The two girls had decided to go to a popular karaoke bar that wasn't too far from the studio. This way, if they got called back it wouldn't tale them that long to get there. When they got there, the first thing on Mimi's mind was food.

"Shall we order?"

"Come on, sing something first!" Mimi agreed and grabbed the mic. She chose Taeyeon's "11:11". For someone who was only just getting into the music industry she was doing amazingly. While Mimi was singing, Ara ordered them both some rice cakes and as a joke she asked the cook to send her best looking waitor to deliver them. Honestly she was just curious if theory had anyone that was the 'visual' of the karaoke bar. Suddenly a tall but young looking man walked into the room. Her had wavy back hair and wore his waitor's outfit. Hd gave both girs a bright smile and set down their food. 

" I hear you called for me." He giggled a little causing Ara to gulp. 

"Why would I?" Mimi put down the mic and started to eat. The guy sat next to her and smiled.

"Its my break. Wanna sing for a bit?" Mimi swallowed and immediately answered.

"We're good." He slowly started to rub Mimi's thigh. 

"Ah come on..."