Mingyu to the rescue

Lean on me

Mimi pushed the guys hand off her and stood straight up. "What the hell?!" She grabbed Ara's hand and went to leave but the guy pulled Ara back and pushed her against the wall. 

"You look like much more fun." He went to kiss Ara's neck but Mimi kicked him away, causing him to fall down. Mimi told Ara to run while she sorted this guy out but he was much stronger than she thought. As Mimi was going to punch him across the face, he grabbed her arm and twisted it around. He pushed her up against the wall and proceeded to kick her. "You know I was t gonna let  go after one kick but it seems like you just don't know when to give up." Mimi tried to free her arm but he quickly fixed it back into position causing extreme pain to her arm. She felt like crying but bit down on her lip to stop herself. She didn't want to look weak infront of this guy. He started to lean closer and Mimi moved her head away. He chuckled and grabbed her chin making her look at him and when he went to kiss her...

"What the hell do you think your doing?!" Mingyu stood in the doorway with a shaking Ara behind him. The guy turned his head and gave Mingyu a dirty look.

"And just who are you?" Mingyu walked up to the guy and grabbed his collar. 

"Her brother." Mingyu gave the guy one punch knocking him to the ground. "Don't ever touch my sister or her friend again!" He rushed over to Mimi and picked her up bridal style. Ara rushed over and grabbed the arm that the guy pushed force on. She let out a little welp but bit down on her lip to stop herself crying. "Is your arm okay? Did he break it?" Mimi shook her head and smiled.

"I'm okay." Mingyu smiled 

"Not a very good lyer. Ara I'm gonna take Mimi to the hospital. I haven't got my phone so go back to the studio and inform Hoshi....and Dino what happened." Ara saluted to Mingyu and like a good dog, she followed his orders. 

Once at the hospital, Mimi's arm was x-rayed and put in a cast. "Idiot. I knew you weren't fine." Mingyu ruffed up Mimi's hair and smiled. 

"Oh yeah. Before I forget, why exactly did you say I was your sister?" 

"Cuz you are one to me. And the rest of Seventeen thinks so too. But I guess we can't say that with Hoshi can we?" Mimi tilted her head in confusion. "Hoshi can't date his sister now can he?" Mimi's face went bright red and she lightly punched Mingyu. Just then both Hoshiu and Dino came running into the hospital. "Speak of the devil and he may appear." Once Hoshi noticed Mimi he ran over to her and gave her a massive hug.

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you? Who is he? I'll kill him!" He squeezed Mimi tighter.

"Your hurting me..." Hoshi immediately let go and realised her arm was in a cast. He turned to Mingyu who was talking to Dino and shouted. 

"You better have taught that guy a lesson!" Mingyu just laughed and nodded. He turned back to Dino and put hiss hand on his shoulder. 

"I'm sorry kid. It looks like she's chosen but..."

"But what?" Mingyu turned Dino to face Ara walking out the bathroom. 

"But what about Ara? She seems like a nice girl." 

"Funny..." Dino turned away from facing Ara and walked out the hospital. "You guys coming?"