Reunion

Lean on me

Dino gave Mimi a bright smile. "You finally recognise me?" 

"B-but how?! Ch-channie moved away just before I left for America..." He gave out a little laugh. 

"So that's what they told you? Mimi I never moved. I was training with Pledis. The only time I've ever left this country was for a tour." Mimi couldn't believe it. How could Dino of Seventeen be her childhood friend Channie?! She suddenly burst out laughing. 

"Good joke Dino. Now how's rehearsals going?" Dino sighed and pulled out half a locket from around his neck. 

"Remember this? You gave it to me the last time we met. It was your goodbye present to me. You said that you'll be back in Korea some day and that when you are, I should come looking for you so-never mind" He tucked the locket back under his t-shirt and sat in the chair next to his bed. He saw Mimi's cheeks go red as she remembered what she had promised him. She tried to open to speak but was too embarrassed to form words. "Don't worry, I'm not gonna make you keep that promise. Plus it looks like you like Hoshi anyway." He mumbled the last bit but Mimi was just about able to hear it. She jumped up and waved her arms in the air. 

"No no no no no! Who could ever like that di...fficult guy?!" S.Coups entered the room with three bottles of water. He suddenly sensed the tension and raised an eyebrow at Dino. 

"I'll tell you later." He handed Mimi her bottle of water and sat by Dino. 

"Kay. Oh and the doctor said you can go home soon. They stitched up your head and they said as long as you take it easy you'll be fine." He took a sip of the water and watched a spider slowly creep down to Mimi's head. She opened her bottle of water and the spider dropped in it. Mimi started screaming her head off and she threw the water all over Dino and S.Coups. The spider remained in the bottle and crawled onto her bed. Mimi stood on the bed and was almost crying.

"Kill it!" She was still screaming like mad as S.Coups got up and grabbed the spider by its legs. Mimi finally felt comfortable sitting down but S.Coups felt like having some fun. He started to chase Mimi around the room with it. Mimi was actually on the verge of tears, she was so scared. Dino could see that she was terrified and hugged her tightly while mouthing "get rid of it!" To the leader. Dino started Mimi's head and he started to sing a song that the two always used to sing to each other as kids. His terrible singing voice made Mimi cry tears of joy. 

"Dino stop it! Your so bad!" She said in between laughing. 

"Oh please, I belong on the vocal line don't you think?" He started to try and sing as high as DK and Mimi slapped his arm. 

"Channie stop!" She was still laughing but Dino immediately stopped. "You actually stopped?"

"Well you called me Channie so..." He said teasingly and Mimi tried to flick his forehead but he moved. 

"Get back here! That was a one off thing jeez!"