Dino's mistake

Lean on me

It had been a few days since the "incident" and, although she still had a broken arm, Mimi was practicing like crazy. All the members were trying their hardest to make her stop but she just wouldn't listen. 

"Sis~ Come on take a break, your injured." Mingyu said with puppy dog eyes. 

"One, I told you not to call me Sis. Two, an injured arm won't stop me. And three, shouldn't you know by now that puppy dog eyes don't work on me?" She said in the middle of doing the choreography. 

"Aish, so cold hearted." Mingyu mumbled to himself but unfortunately Mimi heard him and turned around slowly with a deadly look in her eyes. 

"I'm what now?" She said in such a nice tone, which was ironic with the fact that she looked like she could kill someone right now. 

"Sorry, sorry." Mingyu bowed but it was too late. Mimi started chasing him around the room with the towel she'd been using to wipe her sweat. "Mimi no. That's disgusting!" Mingyu said, still running around the room. The two were suddenly put to a halt when there was an angry Dino standing infront of them. Mingyu quickly hid behind him. "Dino help, she's gonna smother me with her sweat!" Mimi dropped the towel and threw her hand up. 

"I didn't do anything. He's the one that said I was cold hearted!" Mingyu and Mimi started arguing like little kids. 

"Stop shouting jeez!" Dino suddenly shouted out of no where. "Mimi, don't run around threatening people with your sweaty towels and Mingyu, keep your thoughts to yourself. Even if they are true." Mingyu laughed and stuck his tongue out at Mimi. 

"I seriously hate the both of you. How could you treat an injured person like this?" Mimi started fake crying and turned away from the boys. They quickly started apologising and checking to see if she was okay. Mimi suddenly turned to them with the biggest smile on her face. "You two are way too guliable. Now get out. I need to practice." She went back into the middle of the room and started the choreography all over again. She was practicing the duet dance. 

"Seen as she hasn't got a partner I'll stay here and you can go do some hip hop things" Dino said to Mingyu. Mingyu put up an "okay" sign and left the room. "Need a partner?" Dino walked over to Mimi. 

"Would you mind?" He shook his head. "Then yes please" They went through the dance and Dino made so many mistakes it was laughable. "Do you even know the dance?" 

"Kinda. I've seen Hoshi Hyung do it loads so I'm kinda just doing what I remember him doing." Mimi laughed at him and taught him the moves he was getting wrong. About an hour later they started to practice again. This time Dino got everything right. Mimi was surprised at what a fast learner he was and Dino was surprised at how well she was doing and all the effort she was putting in despite a broken arm. Finally the song had finished and they did the ending pose. It was a little awkward for Mimi as the most caused their foreheads to touch so they were pretty close but she didn't think anything of it. Dino on the other hand, he could feel his heart going crazy fast and thoughts kept running through his head. Before he could stop himself he was kissing Mimi. Her eyes widened and she didn't know what to do. Lucky for her she didn't have to do anything. Soonyoung came storming into the room and pushed Dino away from Mimi. 

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" 

 

(A/N: I know I've been away a REALLY long time but I've been really busy. I haven't done this in a while so I'm honestly not sure whether this chapter is good or not. Hopefully this chapter is okay. I'm happy to be back and I'll try update everyday...if I remember.)