Welcome to the Vocal team

Lean on me

"Mimi!" Hoshi was running around the dorm checking every possible room she could be in. "I swear I'm gonna kill that girl!" He burst into Dino's and gave him one of his best death glares. 

"What?" Dino looked from laptop completely oblivious to what Hoshi wanted. 

"Where's Mimi? We need to practice this stupid dance and she's not here!" Little did he know, Mimi was slowly sneaking up behind Hoshi like a predictor about to attack its prey. 

"Oh I don't know. She left a little earlier." Dino was trying so hard to look serious and not burst out laughing. He went back to looking at his laptop because he knew he couldn't hold it in if he looked at Mimi. 

"Ugh, that little-" Mimi jumped on Hoshi's back while screaming her head off, causing them to both fall on the floor. Dino and Mimi burst out in laughter but Hoshi didn't find it very funny. "I swear to god I'm gonna kill you!" Mimi got up and ran outside to Vernon thinking he'd protect her. Hoshi ran after Mimi and when he saw her hiding behind Vernon he just laughed. 

"Seriously? What's Vernon gonna do?" Vernon shrugged and walked away. 

"Really Vernon?" Mimi stood there in shock. Did he really just leave her there to die? Hoshi quickly ran over to Mimi while she was distracted and put her in a headlock messing up her hair. "Get off!" Mimi tried  to escape but Hoshi's grip was too strong. 

"You two are like brother and sister I swear." Seungkwan walked past still wearing his pyjamas looking like he just woke up. 

"Id rather die than be related to this idiot!" Both Mimi and Hoshi said at the same time. 

"See what I mean?" Seungkwan scratched his head and poured himself a glass of milk. "Anyway where's the rest of the Vocal team? We're trying to write a new piece but we need a girl singer. We thought we'd collaborate with Ailee again? What do you think?" Hoshi let go of Mimi and thought for a little bit. 

"Depends what the song is. Personally I think you should ask Woozi. I mean he is the songwriter." Mimi grabbed Hoshi's arm and started pulling him away.

"Practice now!"

 

As ordered, Hoshi followed Mimi to practice their dance. About an hour later they had come up with the first part of the choreography and as they were cooling off Hoshi noticed something weird. 

"Umm Mimi?" The pink haired girl spun around showing off her neaklace even more. 

"Yeah?" 

"Why've you got Dino's neaklace on? Do you know how special that is to him? Did you steal it?! I swear if you-" Mimi smiled and messed with her locket. 

"This half is mine. I'm guessing he told you what it's for. Surprise!" Hoshi's mouth dropped open. 

"Mimi?! Like Miriam, Mimi?!" Mimi nodded her head and took her jumper off. 

"Ready to do the second half?" 

"No. Let's leave it here for the day. No I'm not ending it for your sake. I'm just too hot." And with that Hoshi walked away. His presence replaced by Joshua's. 

"Oh Joshua hi. What is it?" Joshua walked over to Mimi and put his hand on Mimi's shoulder. 

"Welcome to the Vocal team..." 

"Huh?!"