I messed up

Lean on me

Mimi stood outside of Dino's door knocking every five seconds. "Dino?...Dino please open up..." She could imagine was Dino was like right now. He'd probably he hidden under his bedsheets crying but trying his best not to make it obvious. She could hear very faint sniffles and every time she did she felt her heart sink. Mimi hated the idea that she did this to him. She hated the fact that she had fallen for someone else while knowing how hard he's fallen for her. Mimi felt like she betrayed him. "We still haven't gone on that date I promised...Dino?" Suddenly the door swung open and Dino flopped back onto his bed. Mimi slowly walked in and sat on the edge of his bed. "Look Dino-"

"Don't give me non of that 'I'm sorry' crap. Just give me anything but that...please..." 

"What do you want hmm? I'll get it okay?" Dino laughed and sat up to face Mimi. 

"I want you but that ain't gonna happen..." Mimi looked down at her hands and started fidgeting with her thumbs. She had no idea what to say in this type of situation. She liked Hoshi but at the same time it hurt her like hell to see Dino this way. She couldn't figure out whether it's cuz he was like a little brother to her or if she felt something for him. But then what about Hoshi? What where her true feelings for him? This was driving her crazy. 

"Well say something!" It was the first time Mimi heard Dino shout at her and she didn't like it. For some reason it reminded her of her dad and she immediately started to have a panic attack. She started heavy breathing and her chest hurt like hell. Dino chuckled at what he thought was Mimi acting. "Don't try and play the sympathy card with me. I'm done." Hoshi was outside the door the whole time and when he heard Mimi heavy breathing he ran straight in and picked her up bridal style. "Do you like her?" Dino didn't look Hoshi in the eye but he knew exactly what he meant. 

"Maybe. That's something I need to confirm myself." Hoshi ran out the room and just as he did, Dino threw an alarm clock at the wall. He had really hoped it would hit Hoshi. Dino had always been there for Hoshi but now Dino felt like he couldn't have the same relationship with him as before. Dino started screaming at the top of his lungs. How could he lose her again? For the second time?! He ran his hand through his hair and punched the wall leaving a drop of blood. He didn't care that his hand was bleeding. In fact he didn't even notice. He just wanted to go back to that night at the amusement park. He wanted to re-live the only happy memory he has...