Dad

Lean on me

"This must be a mistake. I'm going home." Hoshi went to walk out the room but Woozi blocked the door. 

"Sorry Hosh. There's no mistake, just bare with it okay?" He grabbed Woozi's t-shirt like he had done with Mimi and looked him dead in the eye. 

"If you think I'm gonna dance with that-" He was cut off by Mimi kicking him between the legs. She pulled Woozi behind her and put her fists up to Hoshi. 

"I've seriously had enough of you thinking that you can do whatever you want and treat people the way you want to treat them!" When Hoshi was finally able to stand back up he went to punch Mimi but she grabbed his hand and twisted it behind his back. "Like I said I-one sec I've got a phone call." The phone number that popped up was unrecognisable to Mimi but she picked it up anyway. "Hello...Dad?....Dad hi!....yeah....of course I'll be right there...bye!" She hung up and let go of Hoshi. "Sorry guys. My dad just called and he wants me to go round."

"Cant you just go round later?" Hoshi said while running his arm. 

"I haven't seen my dad in three years. Studying abroad kept me away from him so I gotta go. Bye!" She ran out the room as fast as she could and hopped into her car. 

 

She was scared to knock on the door. She thought that he'd be disappointed in her as he wanted her to be a lawyer. That's why he paid for her to study abroad. Mimi went to knock but then pulled her hand away realising that the last time she saw her dad was just before her mother ran away with his best friend. To her surprise the door opened without her knocking it. "Mimi!" He grabbed her into the house and gave her a big hug. 

"Dad..." Her Dad looked her up and down but shook his head. 

"Come on come in. Dinner is ready." 

They both enjoyed a brilliant dinner. She always knew that her dad was a brilliant cook but this just topped it all! While her dad was dishing up some ice-cream for them both he looked Mimi up and down again. 

"What is it?" Mimi was scared to ask as she knew what he'd say. 

"It's just that I wouldn't expect a lawyer to wear something like that." She had on a white t-shirt with a panda on it saying 'I wanna sleep' and dungarees. 

"Umm Dad please don't get mad but..." Mimi trailed off and started to walk back into the dining room to avoid saying the rest. 

"What is it sweety?" 

"I-I'm not a lawyer. I'm a choreographer. I work with the k-pop boy band Seventeen and-"

"So I paid for you to study abroad for no reason." 

"I guess you could put it like that..." Suddenly she heard something smash and she noticed that her dad threw his ice cream bowl at the wall. Mimi quickly ran over to check if he was alright. "Dad?!" Without warning her dad punched her across the face causing her to fall. 

"How dare you make me waste all that money! You know the only reason I called you here is so that I could share the money you made! But no you had to go against me didn't you?! No wonder your mother ran off! It's because your such a horrible child!" Her Dad shouted at her while kicking her endlessly. She whimpered but didn't dare ask him to stop. She felt like if she did he'd hurt we even more. Her dad finally stopped and Mimi jumped up, grabbed her jacket and ran out the house. She was crying her eyes out but she was trying her best not to bring attention to herself. She finally reached the dorms and ran straight in without looking back. That was a bad idea. As soon as she ran in she ran into Dino, pushing him to the ground. He spotted her crying and a bit of blood trickling from her lip. 

"M-Mimi?" Mimi covered her face and ran straight into her room. She couldn't believe that she was now scared of her own Dad! 

 

Dino rubbed his head and got up from the floor. The image of a crying and injured Mimi ran through his mind and he could tell that she didn't want to talk about it. But could he just leave it? What if something bad happened to her? No it's non of his business. If she wanted to tell them what happened she would.