Juseyo!

Lean on me

"H-hyung I-" Dino was at a loss for words. He wasn't thinking when he kissed Mimi and now he realised just how big of a mistake he made. Dino went to talk again but Hoshi had turned from facing Dini to facing Mimi. She was looking down, in a way she looked guilty but in reality she was just embarrassed and didn't know what to think of the whole situation. Due to her guilty look, Hoshi ended up jumping to conclusions. 

"Don't tell me you're the one who kissed him..." Mimi looked up at Hoshi and when she did her heart sunk. He was trying to pull it off like he was teasing her about it. Even though he smiled, his eyes were full of sadness and Mimi caught onto that. Mimi exchanged a look with Dino, they'd both noticed it but to Hoshi it looked like they were trying to get each other to tell Hoshi to leave. He let out a sigh and smiled once again. "I see how it is. Sorey for acting like an idiot, I'll leave you to alone now..." He turned around and went to leave the room but Dino grabbed his arm. 

"Hyung..." Hoshi turned to face Dino, still trying to pull off a fake smile. "Hyung it was me. I kissed Mimi answer I'm pretty sure she didn't feel anything for me." Dino laughed a little but you could hear the sadness in his voice. "Ugh, I really thought she'd fall for me this time. Save me the embarrassment and carry on dancing with her okay? Please don't tell the other Hyungs about this. I think I might actually die." He laughed again before quickly leaving the room. Hoshi knew he did all that as a way of letting him have Mimi but Mimi on the other hand...

"What was all that about? Who does he think he is teasing me like that? Oh when I get a hold of him I'll-" Mimi was cut off by Hoshi's laughter and she tilted her head a little. "What?" Hoshi made a gesture of zipping his lips. "What is is?"

"Its just, your so oblivious to things." He walked out of the room and went back to the dorms with Mimi following right behind him. 

"Oblivious? Oblivious to what?" Hoshi just ignored her and once they reached the dorms he went straight to the kitchen to get some food. He got some biscuits out from the top cupboard and started to eat them. "Hoshi! Answer me!  Oblivious to wh-" She stopped talking when she saw the food and put her hands out. "Can I have one?" Hoshi looked at her and smirked. 

"Say 'Juseyo'." Mimi was disgusted. Hoshi really wanted her to do aegyo for food? She wouldn't scoop that low. Mimi went to the cupboards and tried to grab some more food. The problem was, she was too small, plus there was a giant Hoshi blocking her way. Mimi swallowed her pride and put out her hands once again. 

"Juseyo." She said with almost no emotion. Hoshi wasn't entertained at all so he leand down to her and told her to do it again but cutely this time. 

Once again, Mimi swallowed her pride and put her hands out. "Juseyo!" She said in a really cute, high-pitch voice while batting her eyelids. Hoshi didn't know that the emotionless Mimi was capable of being so cute and a slight blush crept onto his cheeks. "I did it now give me the food!" Hoshi just laughed, yep, this girl was definitely not the cute type. He passed her the buscuits and sat on the sofa next to Mingyu who was watching the whole thing. 

"Woah! Mimi! You're so cute!" He ran up to her and started to pinch  her cheeks. "Sis, where'd you learn to be so cute?!" Mimi pushed him away so that he wasn't pinching her cheeks anymore and gave him a death glare. 

"One, don't ever call me cute, two, don't ever pinch my cheeks and three-" 

"Don't ever call you Sis?" Mingyu asked. He knew that she hated being called 'Sis' but that made him want to call it her even more. They really are like brother and sister. 

"Yes! So why call it me?" She asked. Mingyu just shrugged and went back to playing video games. This is not what Mimi signed up for when saying she'd help Seventeen out, being teased by 13 boys on a daily basis."