Channie

Lean on me

"Miriam?!" Dino picked Mimi up bridal style and carried her out of the room. Hoshi had gotten up but he didn't follow Dino, he went to get the eldest member. Surely he'd know what to do right? 

"Dino what the hell happened?" Dino turned round to see S.Coups standing behind him with a set of car keys. He didn't realise it but he must had been crying because he suddenly felt his face get all soggy. 

"I don't know what happened! I saw a cut earlier but I thought it was just a small one a-and..." S.Coups took Mimi out of Dino's hands and ran outside. 

"I'll take care of her. You go do what you gotta do." Dino tried to snatch Mimi back but he missed. "I said go do what you gotta do. It'll only hurt you to see her in a hospital bed! I promise I'll ring you and soon as she wakes up okay?" He looked at the leader with the best puppy dog eyes he could. 

"Please Seungcheol...she's more important to me than you realise." Dino quickly covered his mouth and stepped back. 

"What do you mean by that?" Hoshi said distracting Dino while gesturing for S.Coups to leave. 

"N-nothing. I meant nothing" S.Coups left with Mimi and the only people left by the front door were both Hoshi and Dino. 

"Oh come on Dino you can tell me!" Hoshi said jokingly. 

"Oh just shut up!" He pushed Hoshi out the way and ran straight to his room. He paced up and down checking his phone every two seconds. He couldn't bare the thought of something bad happening to her. Not now that he had finally found her again. He had to tell her, what if something really bad happens to her and she still doesn't know who he is? He couldn't take her for granted anymore and decided to tell her everything. A few minutes later he got a text from S.Coups saying that Mimi had finally awoke and kept saying something about someone calling her by her real name just before she fell fully unconscious. "Crap! What did I do that for?!" He grabbed his jacket and ran out the door straight to the hospital. 

 

Once he arrived, he was panting like a mad man. "Hello I'm looking for Mimi" The receptionist pointed at room 007 across the hall and Dino burst into it. "Mimi?!" There she was, sat down with a carton of apple juice, watching one of her favourite k-drama's. She jumped as Dino called out for her causing her to spill the apple juice everywhere. 

"Dino! I just changed these clothes jeez." Although she seemed mad she let out a little laugh. "Oh and I had something to ask you." Was this about the Miriam thing? He took a seat next to Mimi and leaned on her bed. 

"What is it?"

"Who else was with you in the dance room. I mean I know Hoshi was but he would never know my real name." 

"U-uhh it was just Hoshi and I but-" Mimi spat out her drink and looked Dino dead in the eyes. 

"No way! Hoshi is my childhood friend!" 

"What?!" Dino looked so confused. "Mimi your confused I-"

"No I'm not it's really hi-" Dino grabbed both of Mimi's arms and pulled her to look at him. 

"Miriam....your confused..." He looked her dead in the eye hoping that she'd get the hint.

"Ch-channie?"