New feelings

Lean on me

"HOSHI!" Mimi tried to free herself from her dad's grip but it was just too strong. "Let go..." Mimi was practically crying at this point. She eventually stopped fighting her dad and just looked at the unconscious Hoshi. She felt a tear run down her face but she didn't wipe it away. "Let him go..."

"Oh but sweety, what do I get out of that?" 

"Me...if you leave him and the rest of Seventeen alone then you can take your revenge out on me." Her Dad just laughed in her face and threw her down. He grabbed Hoshi by the hair and pulled the upper part of his body up. 

"My revenge? Well that's messing with the people you care about..." He went to strike Hoshi yet again but Mimi ended up whacking her Dad around the back of the head with a trophy just as Hoshi woke up. Mimi looked down at the trophy and saw it covered in blood. She dropped the trophy and slowly stepped back. "D-Dad..." Her Dad was unresponsive. Mimi knelt down and started shaking him. "Dad!" No response. "W-what did I do?" She started to back away and as Hoshi came to comfert her she backed off even more. "D-don't come near me...I-I just..."

"Mimi it's okay...you did what you had to do." He grabbed her hand but she tried to pull away. 

"No! I could have punched him, kicked him! Anything but what I did!" She burst out in tears, still trying to escape Hoshi's grip but he pulled her in and hugged her. Hoshi started to Mimi's hand while shushing her. At first she just let herself cry into his chest but after a while she hugged him back. She needed to be reassured that there was someone there with her. That she wasn't alone like she thought she was. 

"Are you okay now?" Mimi slowly pulled away and nodded. He noticed how her eyes sparkled under the right light and felt himself blush a little. Mimi wiped her eyes and smiled and  striked a weird pose. 

"When am I not okay?" Hoshi heard himself giggle but coughed straight after.

"Come in let's get back." 

On the way back Mimi ended up silently crying herself to sleep. She didn't want Hoshi to know that she was still upset about what she did. But of course Hoshi knew anyway. 

"Jeez this girl. Crying really doesn't suit her." He saw that her head was placed in a weird position so he pulled over to move it. Once he pulled over his mind suddenly had other plans. Hoshi felt himself creep closer to Mimi but he pulled himself back. "Hell no!" Because of shouting so loud he woke Mimi up. The first thing she saw was the fact that their faces were practically 5cm apart. 

"Hoshi?!" Mimi pushed his face away and flicked his forehead. 

"Y-you were sleeping in a weird position so I pulled over to-wait why should I explain myself to you tch!" Hoshi started to drive again, trying to avoid the bit of blush in his cheeks. What was this that he was feeling suddenly? "W-were home so don't tell no one about what happened okay?" Mimi saluted Hoshi and stepped out the car. 

"Yes sir." 

"And about earlier..." He felt Mimi softly kiss his cheek before running into the house. She turned around to stick her tongue out at him then went to her room. 

"Why that little..." He held his cheek and felt a smile creep into his face. "Ah jeez...."