Mimi

Lean on me

Hoshi was the least excited about the new choreographer. He knew that she may not be as talented as himself but he was still scared that the other members would like her more than him. Mainly because she's a girl and the members turn into animals when they see a girl. He shook the thought away. "No! I won't be nervous. I will be polite and be a good oppa!" Less than two minutes later a girl with long, wavy, pink hair entered the room. She was wearing black converse, denim shorts and a white t-shirt with a denim jacket tied around her waist. 

"Hey, I'm Mimi. The new choreographer." She greeted the members with a bright smile showing off her pearly white teath. The members stopped in their tracks and Mimi could feel all eyes on her. 

"Hey she's not tall!" Was the silence breaker. And of course it came from Minghao. "She's about Woozi's size!" Woozi looked Mimi up and down and jumped in joy. 

"No she's not! She's smaller!" Mimi didn't like the sound of that so she put Woozi into a headlock and messed up his hair. "Please don't take the muck out of my size. It annoys me." Now something like that wouldn't be scary, but this was. Because she had a smile on her face the whole time. 

"Okay okay I won't! Ow let go!" Mimi finally let go and bowed her head. 

"Sorry about that. My actions seem to take over when I'm mad. Don't be worried as long as you don't annoy me, I won't hurt you" She smiled once again. S.Coups was the only one who wanted to carry it on. "Yo, tiny, show us what you got!" Mimi slowly walked towards S.Coups. "First off, my name is Mimi not tiny and second if I show you promise not to stare too much kay?" He stood their smirking as Mimi put her silky, pink hair into a messy bun at the top of her head. Hoshi wasn't ready for this. He was scared all the members would chant her name and drop him as their choreographer. Before he could ready himself Mimi played BTS's 'I need you' and perfected every move. She even got little Dino to join in. Once finished all the members stood up clapping and whistling. 

"Do one of our songs!" Mingyu suddenly shouted. 

"Adore U?" That song got a lot of cheers. Yet again Mimi played the song and perfected every dance move. Half way through most of the members joined her and they all danced their hearts out. 

"Okay sweety, we can see that you can dance to boy group songs so why don't we try a girl group?" Seungkwan appreared from the back of the members and played Red Velvet's 'Ice cream cake'. This one was a dance off. Seungkwan danced with all he had and Mimi made the dance look like a piece of cake. Once the song ended Seungkwan shook Mimi's hand. "Not bad Mimi. Welcome to the Seventeen crew. Can't wait to see what you got in store for us." All the members started to cheer and clap. All except Hoshi that is. He already hated this girl. "Yeah yeah we get it, now can you guys stop making so much noice I need to figure out come choreography to Highlight" DK jumped up and pulled Mimi over to Hoshi. "Let Mimi help. I mean that is what she's here for"

"No way!" Mimi knew exactly what to do. She gave him the powerful puppy dog eyes. "Please OPPA~" she used the softest, cutest voice she could to win him over. 

"Oh whatever!"