Chapter Twenty (The final chapter ;-;)

On and On and On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you love me?"

"Lisa, you know my answer." I smiled up at her. We were currently- -or should I say I was currently laying on her bed with her on top of me. Her face was so close, I could feel her warm breath on my neck as she spoke.

"I know, I just want to hear you say it." She planed a kiss on my collarbone and smiled against my skin. I continued wiggling my fingers through her hair. It was hard to think when she did things like that to me.

"Yes, Lisa. I love you," I said, biting my lip as her hands explored my body and her lips explored my neck.

It was amazing how easy this whole thing started. We went from not speaking, to being the perfect couple in the matter of twelve hours. We didn't need to talk things out, we decided to let the whole thing go. There was nothing she was hiding from me, and I was hiding nothing from her. Frankly, if she was hiding something, I didn't want her to tell me. First, that would mean she'd lied to me, and second, things were going great between us. If she had been hiding something, I didn't know if I wanted her to say it or not.

But what would she be hiding? Exactly.

Lisa planted a lingering kiss on my lips and we both smiled against each other's lips. We tended to do that a lot, smile against each other. It was just so hard not to. If you had the person you loved on top of you, kissing you passionately, do you think you'd smile? Thought so.

"Come on,'' I told her as she pulled away. She rolled off of me to my side. "We better get downstairs." I hopped up from the bed, reaching my hand out for Lisa to grab. I pulled her up from the bed and we made our way to the door. As I opened it, I stopped and faced Lisa. "Oh, and happy birthday, hun." I winked at her with a grin.

She grinned back. "Well, thank you," she said as we left the room.

We made our way into the dining room hand-in-hand. Jennie and Jisoo made plans on coming back home for Lisa's birthday dinner. They were sitting at the table. I smiled widely and waved frantically. Jisoo's face lit up and Jennie casually smiled, waggling her eyebrows.

"You guys are so cute together, coming in hand-in-hand. Aw!" Jisoo cooed at Lisa and I as we sat down near them.

Lisa giggled. "You are, too. Look at you guys." Jisoo was practically sitting on Jennie's lap. Of course, Jennie didn't mind. She probably wanted Jisoo fully on her lap. Nonetheless, it was cute. They looked happy together, even after what happened with me and Jisoo.

Bambam's new girlfriend giggled from the other side of the table. Bambam was whispering sweet nothings into her ear. He brought a piece of her long bangs back behind her ear. He looked longingly into her eyes before Sorn turned to wish a happy birthday to Lisa.

Yes, I just said Sorn and Bambam were dating. Turned out that Sorn had always been straight, but she was friends with Lisa and I guess that was why she helped her make me jealous. I guess Bambam always knew that Lisa and Sorn weren't dating. I guess they started flirting and I guess things just clicked between them. But I still thought it would be a little weird to see your ex-'girlfriend' date your brother. I didn't know how it wasn't bothering any of them.

"Happy birthday, Lisa." Sorn giggled, seeming a bit tipsy, but not by any alcohol. Just love, as cheesy and stupid as that sounds.

"Thanks, babe," Lisa replied. "Now, let's eat. I'm starving!"

"Jisoo cooked the meal," Jennie bragged. "She's a great cook." She nudged Jisoo with her shoulder as Jisoo blushed.

I moaned in agreement just thinking about the meals she'd cooked for us when I visited New Zealand. "She's an amazing cook." I chuckled.

"Ooh, amazing cook? Bring out the food!" Lisa said, laughing. Jennie and Jisoo made their way into the kitchen, giggling and poking each other on the way. Lisa turned to me and gave me a grin while knocking her shoulder to mine.

I grinned back, "What?"

She shrugged, amused. "Nothing. What, I can't look at you?"

I rolled my eyes and brushed my lips against hers. "No, you can't," I teased

"AW! Do it again, do it again! I can't believe how adorable you two are!" Jisoo cooed as she came out with a big plate of chicken. Lisa and I looked at her, my face red and Lisa smiling cockily.

Jennie, who was now sitting down, put a finger through Jisoo's belt loop and pulled her onto her lap. "Calm down. You're going to scare them off. Goodness." Jennie chuckled.

"I don't care. Look at them! They're so-" Jisoo was cut off by Bambam's voice.

"Yeah, yeah, cute. Let's just eat okay? I'm so hungry." He was still sitting super close to Sorn, her head was leaning against his shoulder and their fingers were intertwined. Hisoo gave him a quick glare but dished out the food anyway.

The dinner felt a bit awkward to me. I mean, everything happened so fast. Lisa and I were together, Jisoo and Jennie were over the whole kiss, Bambam and Sorn were getting pretty serious. It was weird having your best friend (who was straight when she left) and her girlfriend sit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter