Chapter Twelve

On and On and On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh, I almost forgot. Sorn was going to be at the dinner, too. When Bambam and I walked in, Sorn was right behind Lisa to greet us.

"I'm so glad you could come," Lisa chirped as she pulled me into a hug. Sorn smiled widely and waved to me from behind Lisa.

"Hey, Sorn," I said casually when Lisa broke from the hug.

"Hey, Rose. How are you?" Lisa stood off to the side of the door while Sorn and I were standing in the doorway. Bambam walked off to the kitchen, probably not wanting to be a part of girl's conversations.

My phone buzzed in my pocket. Thinking it was my mom texting me, I pulled it out and saw that it was Jimin. I ignored the text and put my phone back.

"I'm doing okay. How are you?" I smiled.

"Great. Lisa and I made a big dinner. Hope you're hungry," she giggled.

"Yeah, we should probably head to the kitchen and get ready to eat. It's probably getting cold by now." Lisa took Sorn's arm and wrapped her fingers around my elbow. Suddenly, memories of the time she kissed me came rushing back. The feeling of her lips on mine, the goosebumps she gave me and the lightheaded feeling I had because of her intoxicating lips. I looked down at my elbow with a horrified look and quickly snapped out of my reverie.

"Are you okay?" Sorn laughed. I looked up at her, blinked a few times and quickly glanced at Lisa. She was looking at her hand on my elbow, obviously avoiding any eye contact. Just then, my phone buzzed again.

"Um, I'm fine. Sorry," I laughed nervously. We walked into the dining room where Bambam was already seated at the table. I pulled my phone out quickly to see it was Jimin. Again!

"Ready to eat?" He asked excitedly, rubbing his hands together. Us girls just laughed as Sorn and I sat next to Bambam, and Lisa dished out the food.

The conversation wasn't lacking any. We talked about anything we could think of. Sorn and I got to talk, which was kind of nice. Bambam joked about everything Lisa said and Lisa snapped at him. Typical sibling rivalry. It was actually pretty funny to watch. The whole time, Jimin kept sending me texts which I kept ignoring.

"So, you're surrounded by girls, Bambam. How do you feel?" Lisa teased with narrowed eyes.

He continued to shovel his food into his mouth. "Uh, alright. Besides, you two are going out," he pointed to Lisa and Sorn, "and she has a boyfriend."

Lisa and Sorn's heads snapped to me. "So, he's your boyfriend now?" Lisa said. She was wearing a smile, but something in her voice hinted something else. I just couldn't place what it was.

I gave a small smile. "Well, I don't know. Something happened and I'm not sure I want to continue to see him," I explained vaguely. As

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter