Chapter Fifteen

On and On and On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I know, I'm at the airport now!" I cheered into the phone. Jennie called as I was on my way to the airport. It was about half an hour away from my house and we'd been talking ever since then. I went through customs and gathered my luggage, now I was in the waiting area, waiting for my plane to be called. Or however airports work.

"Wow, I can't believe you're actually coming! I'm so excited!" I could hear her jumping up and down in the room she was in.

"I know. I'm excited!"

"And I can't wait to hear your big news," Jennie slipped in.

"Yeah," I said a little less enthusiastically.

"Mhm, you better tell me when you get here. Or else." I heard my flight being called through the speakers.

"I promise, I will. But I gotta go now, getting on the plane," I squealed happily.

"Alright. See you when you get here!" Jennie cheered. We hung up and I got situated on the plane. I sat near a window. I wanted to watch everything fly beneath us as we flew. I got seated, pulled out a book, and my iPod and placed them on the seat next to mine.

"Is anyone sitting here?" A very handsome guy asked me. There were three seats in the row I was sitting in. My stuff only occupied one seat, what was the harm in letting him sit there?

"Nope, you can sit there," I said as casually as I possibly could.

He smiled, flashing bright white teeth. "Thanks..." he trailed off, obviously wondering my name.

"I'm Chaeyoung," I held out my hand as he sat down. He shook my hand and smiled.

"I'm Taecyeon." Wow, he was really good looking. He was tan, he had brown shaggy hair and he had a ripped body type, and he was wearing a band Tee-shirt. I didn't notice it at first, but I started comparing him to Lisa. Besides the fact that he's not a girl. "So, where are you off to, Chaeyoung?"

I had to smile. He said my name with such a y drawl. "I'm on my way to see my friend. She moved to New Zealand and we haven't seen each other since. This will be out first time seeing each other." Taecyeon nodded with an impressed look on his face. "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to a university," he answered. "The plane lands in England, and that's where I'm going to study at."

"Wow, that's really cool," I said in amazement.

I was kinda glad this stranger sat next to me. Not only was he pretty handsome, he was a great conversation starter. There was never a dull moment talking to him. He saw the book I was reading and we started talking about different books and authors we liked. I put one headphone in my ear to listen to my music and we ended up talking about different musicians we liked and didn't like.

"I have to say, you're pretty amazing," Taecyeon said after a while.

I blushed at the comment and looked out the window. The plane ride was almost over, so we were over land now. "Well, I don't know about that. But thank

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter