Chapter Nineteen

On and On and On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm going to miss you guys."

"We're going to miss you, too," Jennie replied for all of them. Jackson, Jisoo and her were all at the front door with me, surrounded by my luggage. Today was the day I was leaving.

I pulled Jennie into a hug, then I hugged Jackson. I came to Jisoo, her tear streaked face made me smile sadly. She sniffled and pulled me into a tight bear hug. She put her lips to my ear and whispered, "I'm sorry for everything. I hope you can forgive me."

I pulled back just enough to smile at her. "I've already forgiven you. Don't worry about it." She sniffled again and nodded. I turned back to everyone else. "I had a really good time here. I wish I could stay, I really do."

"We wish you could stay too," Jackson said. I went back to hug him again. I think I was going to miss him the most.

"I'm going to miss you," I cried. "All of you. Ugh, I wish I could stay."

"Yeah, but you have a lady to catch." Jisoo winked at me. I pulled away from Jackson and gave her a look. I gave Jennie another hug and grabbed my suitcases. "Well, I guess we should get going then," I told them. I didn't want to stay and feel even worse about leaving.

"Come on then," Jisoo clapped. Jackson was the only one not driving me to the airport. He had work and if he was late again, he would be fired. I wouldn't want to be the reason he was fired.

"Well," Jackson said with a wave. "Drive safe, get home safe. Have a nice trip and all that crap." I laughed and hugged him again.

"Thanks," I told him.

"Alright, let's leave before we all start crying," Jisoo said, pulling my luggage out the front door.

"Bye, Jackson," I called over my shoulder. "Don't forget me, okay?" I watched as he leaned against the door frame.

"I could never." He smiled. I smiled back and put the last of my bags in Jennie's trunk. I blew him a kiss and hopped into the back of the car.

"Ooh, what's with you and Jackson?" Jisoo suggested.

I gave her a flat look. "You're real funny."

***'

The flight home, I was very anxious. I thought about what I'd tell Lisa, I thought about the great time I had with Jennie, Jisoo and Jackson. I was really going to miss all of them. But most importantly, I was worrying about Lisa. She was never going to forgive me, she was never going to like me again. I was screwed.

When the plane landed, my mother was there to drive me home. "Hello, dear," she greeted me awkwardly. The trip gave us some time apart, but she still wasn't happy about my choice of relationships. "How was the trip?"

"It was great. I had a lot of fun," I told her excitedly. She wasn't as excited as I was. "Um," I started. I was going out on a limb and I was probably going to get shut down forever, but I still had to try. "Could you drop me off at Lisa's instead of our house?"

I saw my mom's hand tense around the steering wheel, but she kept the fake smile, trying to pretend to be happy about me being home. "Um, I guess I could drop you off."

"Thanks." I was too happy for my mother to bring down my good mood. Even though I haven't talked to Lisa yet, I was still excited to be telling her how I felt.

The rest of the ride was silent. Probably awkward for my mother, but joyful for me. Even with the thought of Lisa rejecting me in the back of my head, I was ready to tell her.

Even thinking about being there with her and trying to tell her how I felt made me tongue tied. What was I going to say?

"Lisa, during my trip to New Zealand, I realized that my feelings for you are very hard to ignore," I thought. Nope too dramatic.

"Lisa, I really, really, really like you." Too childish.

"I have feelings for you that I cannot hide anymore." Maybe I'd just wing it.

"Here we are, hunny," my mother's voice brought me out of my reverie.

"Thanks mom," I mumbled, climbing out of the car, not bothering to kiss or hug her. She drove away as I made my way up the front porch slowly. I took a deep breath and calmed myself before knocking on the door. It swung open, almost immediately.

"Rose!" Bambam called excitedly. "You're back!"

"What? I am?" I joked. We smiled and he pulled me into a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter