SVT // Vernon

One-Shot Compilation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Dreams, not Nightmares[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

A Prince who held power at the tips of his fingers, and a Princess who despised him more than one could fathom. Hate, in comparison, was overly under-exaggerated to the scribe the feeling between Chwe HanSol, the Prince of the Northern Empire, and Her- the beauty of the Southern.

A war was wedged between the two empires nearly two centuries ago, but like little children, the Kings and Queens of the Empires refused to settle the simple record of conflicts and continued to wedge on, pressing each other with all that could be used, including the forbidden contracts with creatures not of human lands.

And thus, came to be the mysterious power of the Northern Empire which Chwe HanSol possessed, wielding it to destroy the front lines of her soldiers.

It was true that the Southern states held no such demonic power, but they were blessed by the Gods, and prayed to them before each battle, asking for strength, speed and courage.

How the two royals came to meet was still a mystery to all, even to themselves. Perhaps it was an accident, perhaps fate, but the both of them knew the moment they saw each other that they were about to kill one another.

HanSol’s power had eaten him from inside out while battling against her saints, and there was no strength left in his bones, so he could only glare at her panting figure, trying to instead kill her with his glare.

Same could be adapted to her half-conscious body. Battling against soldiers with power that even the saints had trouble controlling was horribly hard, and her hands still shook by her sides from the slashes and heavy sword that she possessed. Her glare was icy, and he swore he felt something akin to a snake crawling over his skin as she stepped closer, aiming to draw a sword, or a knife, but she stopped short upon noticing it gone from her pocket of weapons.

He smirked then, and stepped closer to her instead, a predatory glint in his eyes. “Seems like none of us are in the condition to battle.” He drawled slowly.

“You rely on your vile source of power, I rely on weapons- I can still kill you and this was will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter