MONSTA X // MinHyuk

One-Shot Compilation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Day and Night[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

He who walked the Day, was the Conqueror of Night, a King of Sinful Pleasure and an Emperor of Dark. He who had it all, longed only for impossible. And thus, it was, he realized, that what he truly longed for was the day, and not the night which he possessed. It was her, the daughter of the Sun, that he truly wished to have.

But as it always came to be, the Wielder of the Night could not mingle with the Princess of the Day, their worlds entirely different, not to mention he was a god, and she a human.

Despite all odds, as his eyes laid on her beautiful form dancing on the shortest night on the mid-summer celebration, he was blinded by his love and adoration, and thus darkness descended and met light.

As if feeling his presence amongst her people, her eyes lifted to meet his dark pools, standing barely feet away, and so she approached, carefully but with grace, and extended her hand in an attempt to invite the mysterious, handsome man for a dance.

He accepted without a second thought, and they spun and swirled and danced some more for the whole night, until the rise of the sun when he had to go and she had to stay.

The Princess was no air-head, and it didn’t take her long to figure out whose dance she had stolen, but her heart did not slow with terror or fasten with surprise, instead it was wrapped with the beauty of his eyes, the way he looked at her, the way he longed for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter