MONSTA X // JooHeon

One-Shot Compilation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]A Piece of Heaven[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

Her head was rested on the palm of her tree as the sandy beach coated her legs in the smallest grains of rock, warming her skin as the sun shone down on her body. A small smile tugged at her pink lips as she stared off and into the distance, where her husband and her son had stood in the sea.

Both men wore serious expressions, though if she really tried to see what kinds of faces the two were making, she would have easily seen the grin on her love’s face, so impish and bemused that she simply would have known what was about to happen.

However, her focus was not on the two men that held her heart, and she instead laid down on the sand completely, hands at her sides roaming the yellow, clean sand. Not for long, however, as a splosh of cold water sprayed over her torso and she was soaking wet from head to toe.

With lazy shrugs, she managed to get up, just in time to see her husband and her son turn back around to face the sea, JooHeon’s, the King of the Seas, shoulders were shaking, and she sighed while willing herself to get up.

“Honey, was it you?” she asked sweetly, her voice laced with boredom as she noticed her son’s shoulders shaking as well. No doubt it was the little rascal, under his father’s command, that had welded the water at her under the pretence of practice.

Her son ran behind her legs as soon as JooHeon turned an accusing finger in the boy’s directi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter