KNK // JiHun

One-Shot Compilation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Tom and Jerry[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

Twisting her hand from his startlingly strong grip she stumbled forward for a second before spinning around on her heel and glaring at the male that had grabbed her hand.

JiHun was staring down at her with his brown eyes, mocking her as a smirk graced his plump lips, a big hand ruffling through his bleached blond hair. “What the hell, JiHun?!” she yelled at him, stomping her feet from frustration.

From the corner of her eye she saw people scurrying away from the scene with wild eyes, probably cursing her out for making the block’s `bad-boy` angry, or something of the like.

“I haven’t seen you for a week.” He said bluntly, the stupidly attractive, cat-like smirk making itself more prominent as he leaned in closer to her face. “I missed you.” He whispered into her ear, his warm breath hovering over her ear-lobe, making her cheeks warm up.

As a shiver ran down her spine she pushed at his shoulders, turning her back on him and speedily walking away. “And what right does it give you to throw me around like a rag-doll?” she grumbled quietly when she thought that she was alone.

She was not, though.

“Simple,” his smooth voice sounded in the empty corridor, “since you are mine. Meaning that I can do whatever I want with you.”

“Sorry to say, JiHun,” she emphasised his name, throwing the male a side-glare. “but we’re not together. In fact, it would be no secret

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter