[S] BTS // Suga

One-Shot Compilation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Two Sides of Same Coin[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

It was a late evening when he found himself stumbling through a crowded dance floor where beer was flying through the air, it seemed, and the entire place reeked of smoke and weed, mixed with a tangy odour of vomit coming from somewhere in the corner.

All in all, the place was disgusting and made Min YoonGi act extra cautious, hovering his hand over the gun on his waist. How the was he supposed to even find some clients in this dumpster?

Releasing a heavy sigh, YoonGi slowly tracked to the bar, all the while throwing a careful glance over the gathered audience, trying to seek out some rich looking bastards- but there was none. Not this time, anyway.

Finally reaching the bar stool, he slumped into it and slouched his back, cracking a couple of bones and finally feeling the satisfying sensation of relaxing. A heavy sigh left his lips after he had ordered his drink.

“A hard day?” a hoarse voice asked from a couple of stools to his side; hoarse, yet sweetly feminine to his ears.

He threw a suspicious glance at her profile, instantly focusing on her blood red lips and dark eyes, only then noticing the shivers on her arms and the red finger-tips from the cold. She didn’t seem like an enemy, so he let himself relax for a second longer. “Yeah.” A short answer, but the girl never expected more.

“So, I guess you came here unwillingly, then…” she chuckled and turned around to face the dancing crowd.

A memory from just a couple of hours ago flashed in YoonGi’s head and he grit his teeth If only his pawns could ing do their work right, he wouldn’t be sitting here, right at this ing moment. “I guess you can say it like that.”

She hummed in understanding and downed her drink. “My name’s---“ as she was just about to introduce herself with a confident smirk, the doors of the club were slammed open and a couple of bulky police officers equipped with guns strode in with all their glory, aiming everywhere and nowhere at the same time.

“Min YoonGi, we know you’re here!” one of them yelled, apparently being their leader.

With a bored sigh, YoonGi jumped down from his stool and took out his gun, checking the pallet to see if it’s full. To his luck alone- it was. “I think you should run now, Woman.” He commanded curtly, but when he received no answer and turned to see what the hell that woman was doing- the spot was already empty.

It seemed like everyone around him were ing cowards.

He was cornered, and his mug of six bullets was empty, shooting, and thankfully injuring the whole six of his targets. But now he was done for, as enemy was from every side of him, coming to take down the infamous leader of the feared gang.

ing . What the ? How the did they even know I was here? .

With a bitter tongue YoonGi realized too late that his own minions betrayed him, and he had a fair idea of who it was. Poor man, he’ll live through the worst of it after YoonGi would get off from his sentence in prison.

“You seem to be in a tight knot.” A fairly familiar voice laughed from a cracked door in the female bathroom. He threw a wild look behind himself and saw the familiar choker on the slender white neck of the unknown beauty with the hoarse voice. “Need some help?” she asked innocently, her eyes confident and sly with mischief as she glanced over his shoulder.

“Who the ---“ he wanted to shed some light on her, but was stopped mid-way as the pelt of bullets hit only a couple of centimetres away from his form and he was forced inside the female bathroom.

“There’s an open window, so quickly go up there. And don’t you dare to run, or else I’ll slaughter you myself.” Her hoarse voice instructed him curtly, sending a small wink in his direction.

While he swiftly climbed up the wall and through the small window just near the ceiling, she was blocking the door bins that were tall enough in size to reach the door handle. “Hurry your , woman.” He urged her, extending his hand towards her and glaring at her form.

With a small turn of her head to the side to see whether he was actually out, she smiled in relief and quickly turned her whole body around, jumping in one place for a while before starting to run towards the wall, digging her feet into the weak material and jumping up to reach his waiting hand.

It was a struggle to pull her up, YoonGi must admit, but in the end, he still managed to do it, and then it was a race for their lives as the mysterious woman ran somewhere far away from the bullets, him being hot on her heels.

“Surprisingly, your room’s interior seems completely different from your personality.” YoonGi mused as he lazily swung himself into the soft couch in her living room. “Cozy…”

“You wouldn’t believe how many times I’ve heard that comment.” She sighed coming back from the bathroom, in her hand she carried a first-aid kit. “I sincerely hope that you haven’t been shot anywhere, Mr.” she muttered as she took a seat on the ground in front of him.

He looked around his shape, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter