EXO // Suho

One-Shot Compilation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[CONTENTID1]Fake Rumours[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

The vibrations in her jeans back-pocket were her queue to wake up from the drunken slumber she's been in for the past couple of days. Cringing upon seeing the name of the caller that had disturbed her, she sullenly declined the call and had set off to her bathroom to make herself look half-decent.

When done, it was time to move on from her dark house that was thrown into an unrecognizable mess and call a cab that would take her to her boyfriends house. Oh how she dreaded this meeting.

"Where were you?" his voice sounded from somewhere inside his massive house that could in no way be compared to her small, one-roomed loft. When no answer came out of , she heard his steps loud and clear, approaching closer to where she stood.

"Not as if it matters to you, anyway." she muttered quietly, her gaze casted down, submissive to his words. "Didn't you had a better time while spending it with her?" her tone was bitter as she remembered Kim JunMyeon in an intimate embrace of limbs, Jenny's lips brushing against her boyfriend's cheek as she gave him a sultry look that seemed promising.

His scowl was deep, a frown etched in his face, eye bags under his eyes that revealed his sleepless nights. "What kind of man do you take me for?!" he yelled in her direction, his pace slow, predatory. "I sacrifice everything I have for you, and you, on the first given opportunity, simply run off to some man!" his voice became louder and louder the more he spoke, rage blinding him.

"It was never me, Suho! It was you!" she defended, crossing her arms over her chest to give herself at least some warmth. "You always got close to those girls in your industry! And you know what? I was fine with that, really! But the fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter