SVT // WonWoo

One-Shot Compilation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Friendly Neighbour[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

She sat in her wheeling chair, being left in front of the big window seeing over the big inner garden of her house, a warm, woolly cloth draped over her unmoving legs.

Her mom was pacing back and forth as another one of the nannies, as she’d like to call them, had rejected the work offer and abandoned her job for something else. It seemed like in today’s society, nobody really wanted to spend their time on a person with a disability, and it didn’t matter to what severity it was.

She was no exception.

Unable to walk, and therefore perform even the most minor of tasks like going to the toilet without anyone’s help, was hard work. Not were her legs unresponsive, she also had weak limbs from the constant illnesses she went through from a small age.

She was an extra baggage; and it was no other than her own self who labelled her like that.

It was not spoken out-loud, sure, but she felt it somewhere in the atmosphere. Her mother’s pained eyes every day she returned from work; or her father’s deep sighs when he thought she didn’t hear.

She was simply a baggage. An unwanted one, at that.

After some time of rummaging through her brain, her mom seemed to come up with a perfect solution for the situation, snapping her fingers and bringing her phone to her ear in hurry.

She only heard fragments of her mother’s conversation, but what she heard was enough to build a rough puzzle over whom was going to take of her for that day.

None other than her friendly neighbour, a lost childhood friend, even. This certainly brought back memories of when she was that bit healthier, able to walk and run, and converse and make friends easily.

She decided then that having Jeon WonWoo back in her life was going to be one of the most awkward thing to ever happen. Sure, they were neighbours, but she did not usually go out, and he was out all the time, so they never crossed paths anymore. Now that she’ll get an offer of seeing him again, she was getting surprisingly nervous.

“You’ve changed a lot.” She muttered quietly upon being unable to live through any more silence.

She was also highly aware of the fact that his hawk eyes were observing her petite figure from behind as she was still facing the big window to the inner garden. That tingling sensation did not sit well in her stomach, making her twist her arms and then fingers with pure nervousness.

“You’re one to speak.” He commented lightly, and she heard qu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter