BTS // JungKook

One-Shot Compilation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]When the Snow Falls[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

She gazed into the distance while sitting on a frozen bench, white snow falling around her, decorating her hair and lashes with beautiful flakes that were slowly melting as the heat from her body got to them.

She sighed, moving her hands to hug herself and protect herself from the cold. Trembling as a cold gust of wind blew in her direction she let out another of the many sighs.

She sat in that park for over two hours now, waiting patiently until her boyfriend would come and they could go on their date.

"Yeah, sure..." she scoffed, standing up and starting to walk away.

It was not the first time that he had forgotten about her, leaving her all alone on such importance occasions such as Christmas. She soon came to realize that he really could not care less about her, indulging himself into work, but she waited. She was always waiting; was always left disappointed in the end.

Walking a couple of benches further she stopped in her tracks as a playground occupied with a couple of kids and their parents came into view. She sniffled and rubbed at her cold nose, trying to control her teary eyes. With shaking hands she took out her phone and dialled his number for the millionth time that day.

No response.

A bitter laugh escaped past her lips and the tears finally fell. Hastily rubbing them away she typed with furious speed, a simple `Don't ever call me anymore` was soon sent out to a number that was blocked and then deleted in the next minute.

Stuffing her phone into her coat's pocket she stumbled back and into another freezing bench. Best Christmas yet. She chuckled, rubbing her gloveless hands together. The temperature had dropped significantly that day, allowing the snow to fall and her to freeze.

"Um... Excuse me, Miss?" came a velv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter