MONSTA X // I.M

One-Shot Compilation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]From Enemies to Lovers[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

He found her soon after he ran out of his group’s changing room. She was sitting on the stairs that led to the second floor of the huge auditorium where their concert was held an hour ago. Her mascara was smudged as she aggressively rubbed at her eyes to get rid of any tears that threatened to fall.

Seeing her like this, all curled up and angry at him, he felt his heart crack for a second, before the guilt had consumed all of him. While looking for her, he prayed that the damage that he had done was a small one, and with a quick talk- everything would be resolved. Right now, it seemed far from that hope.

“Hey, (Y/N)---“ he had begun to speak, but when her head flew up and she glared right at him, nailing him to the floor, he had found that his tongue got swollen and all too big to fit inside his mouth, making him choke on his words.

“What do you want?” she asked him coldly, rubbing her arms up and down. “Was it not enough to humiliate me in front of your friends’ eyes? Did you come here for more?” ignoring her biting words ChangKyun was instead making a plan up in his mind.

What would be the best way of saying sorry so that she would actually listen to him? He had to find a way to make her quiet. How?

Gripping his fingers inside of his white fists to give him some well needed courage, ChangKyun stepped towards the woman he held dear in his heart and pulled her into his arms, crushing the breath out of her as his embrace continued to tighten. “I know that you’re angry, and I know I’m an , but please listen to me.” Hearing her friend’s crushed voice the woman stiffened in his arms, dropping whatever attempts she had put through to free herself from his arms.

“Please let me go.” She whispered with a shaking tone, feeling a new wave of tears flooding her eyes. For the many years that she knew ChangKyun- he had never sounded so broken. “I won’t go anywhere, so just please let me go.”

Taking her words for granted he released her and took a quick step back to allow her some personal space, meanwhile his cheeks were quick to react with blood rushing into them, painting them a bright crimson. He just did that.

Oh my God, ChangKyun, you idiot. Could you be even more obvious than right now?

As the taller man had a current of thoughts wrecking his mind, the woman’s eyebrow had cocked up in wonder of what he was going to say in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter