[S] BTS // Jin

One-Shot Compilation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Not That Easy[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

It was not hard to fall for the man named Kim SeokJin; in fact, it was so easy that you could write it off for phenomenal.

It was not hard to fall for the man named Kim SeokJin; in fact, it was so easy that you could write it off for phenomenal.

With his silk, soft brown hair, big doe eyes that were the colour of melted chocolate, full pink lips that are inviting you so much…Indeed, falling for Kim SeokJin was easy.

 “Hey, Jin!” yelled the low voice of Kim NamJoon from their meeting room. “Remember I told you about that rich man’s daughter?”

With a small tilt of his head SeokJin stood up from his couch and walked over to the meeting room. “What about her?”

“We found out where she works.” NamJoon answered while flicking through a large stack of papers. “Some little café in the outskirts of GwangJu-gu.” Finally finding the file that he needed, the man full of authority slammed the papers on the desk in front of SeokJin, documents and pictures spilling in every direction. “Give us a couple of days’ maximum and you’ll have your forged ID. Though, I would appreciate it if you’d get this job done quickly. We need the money a.s.a.p.” NamJoon’s voice, for once, was not the of the usual joking demeanour, having lost all of his youth and instead being replaced by the grave voice of Rap Monster- an infamous man with a high rank in the underground circles.

Softly, SeokJin’s fingers raked over the frayed edge of the lone photo that flew near him, grasping the image of her that managed to get in his arm’s reach.

Her shining smile, as she served her customers, and a timid hand to her chest while slightly bending over- her personality was crystal clear. She’s an idiot. “Seems easy enough.” SeokJin sighed, already bored of his job. Scanning the photo for the last time he lets it go and the picture was sent t fly to the ground in small swirls.

I was right, after all. Were the thought in SeokJin’s head after two consecutive days of coming to the café. She really is an idiot. And clumsy, at that. He heaved a deep sigh before settling his face into a well-practiced smile as he saw her approaching his table to take his order.

Her voice was soft when she spoke, and the older man hated the fact that it had managed to get under his skin, warming his ice-cold heart; only a little, though. He dared not say so otherwise. “Would you like to order, Sir?” in his eyes she looked ethereal, near blinding with her innocent smile.

Is this the woman SeokJin was to seduce?

“A cup of coffee and your famous cheesecake, please.” He answered gently, sending her a dazzling smile.

With a bow of her she turned to step back to the kitchen, but was stopped immediately by the surprisingly strong from the male. Her smile wavered for a second as she turned back to face him again. “Is there anything else?”

SeokJin’s mind blanked as her eyes enveloped his tall frame. “Um… Not to be a creep or anything, but I’d rather you’d drop the formalities.” He let out an awkward smile.

Oh God, this was the most common step with women who worked in a restaurant, café, coffee shop, whatever, and he managed to mess up his ace card; because of her?

“Just call me SeokJin, instead.” His smile froze on his face as he realized his grave mistake.

.

“You did what?!” NamJoon’s astonished voice proclaimed in the living room, and the television was turned off immediately. The leader raked his hands in his hair as he sighed in frustration, his eyes still angered, but more so astonished; the eldest of the gang never made such major mistakes, heck he didn’t even make any minor mistakes.

Kim SeokJin was the God of Seduction with no mistakes; he was the perfect man every girl admired and longed after. So who the was she, then?

“We don’t have the time to look for another rich gall, Jin. Just get her wrapped around your finger and take her here, we need that money, for ’s sake!” NamJoon yelled, though not in anger, and definitely not towards SeokJin.

He was tired and frustrated at his stupidity. He could not even protect his youngest member, and now he had to go through terrible sleep deprived nights as he thought of the possible outcomes that might happen to JungKook if they didn’t get the money in a few more weeks.

SeokJin huffed and gnawed at his lip. The reveal of his name wasn’t even that big of a deal to him- what concerned him the most was the weird attraction he felt towards that little girl.

He needed to get laid.

Days passed, and SeokJin’s attraction only grew, as well as the deadline until the money

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter