Chapter 9

Why me?


"Are you sure you have to leave early?" Sunyoul whined, slouching in the chair in the corner of the hotel room him and Luhan shared.

"But it's an emergency!" Luhan ran around, collecting everything he could and shoving it in his suitcase.

Sunyoul rolled his eyes. "Helping your friend go to a party is not an emergency Lu."

Luhan straightened his back, crossing his arms over his chest defensively. "I'm helping Baekhyun get laid! Name something more important." He raised his eyebrows, mode on. "I'll wait."

 

~.<

 

"Baekhyun dear? It's rude to ignore your best friend."

Baekhyun's eyes snapped open, recognising the voice immediately, Luhan.
Sitting upright he squinted his eyes, Luhan was standing next to his bed, grinning down at him.

"Y-you're back early." Baekhyun squeaked, unsure how to approach the situation.

Luhan nodded. "Couldn't miss a party could I?"
Baekhyun froze. Luhan knew about Chanyeol's party?

"What party?" Baekhyun asked dumbly, patting down his messy hair.

". You know I already checked your phone. Don't play dumb with me." Luhan laughed as Baekhyun went an odd shade of green.

"Right- but Lu you know I'm not-"

"You're going. No excuses." Luhan snapped.


~.<


"Honey are you okay?" Kyungsoo's mum wrapped an arm around her son as he cried into a pillow.

"I'm- fine." Came the muffled reply, followed by sniffles and sobs.

"Okay. Well if you want to talk about it then I'm always here." She patted her son on the back, leaving his room.

Kyungsoo could hear her voice from outside, through the door. "He's in his room. Leave him be Hyolyn."

He sighed, wiping the tears from his owl-like eyes and fixing his hair. Hyolyn never listened to his Mother, only her father, Kyungsoo's stepdad.

Just as expected, the door creaked open and she trotted in, closing the door gently behind her while her brother pretended to be asleep.

"I know you're awake Soo." She clicked her tongue.

She sighed "I know you probably don't want to talk to me."

Kyungsoo frowned, his back turned to her, did she know what had gone on with him and Jongin?

"I know you have a crush on Jongin. It's kinda obvious." She giggled, tucking some hair behind her ear. "I mean, I don't blame you. He's perfect."

Kyungsoo harshly shut his eyes, not wanting to hear anymore, heck, he knew Jongin was perfect. Because he loved him... Not that he would admit that any time soon.

He heard his sister sighed, shuffling her feet awkwardly. "What am I saying? You're asleep. You can't hear me." He could hear the genuine sadness in her voice. "Goodnight Soo." She switched off the light, closing the door behind her while Kyungsoo let out all the tears.

 

~.<

 

"Anddd.. what about this one?" Luhan emerged from the changing room. Twirling to show Baekhyun the full extent of his outfit.

"Haven't you tried that already?" Baekhyun yawned. Shopping wasn't really his favourite thing.

"Yeah, but I was just checking it was still hot." Luhan pouted, adjusting the hem of his tank top.

"Can we please go and get drinks now?" Baekhyun smiled, trying to win his friend over.

"Not yet. We'll go I'm ten minutes." Luhan folded his arms, there was really no point arguing with him.

"It's creepy how you know exactly when Sehun's shifts are." Baekhyun narrowed his eyes, judging his friend.

"It's not creepy, I would go with more... obsessive?" Luhan shrugged, his boy had no shame.

 

~.<

 

"Look at him pouring that milk." Luhan his lips, following Sehun's every move.

"Lu. Stop." Baekhyun laughed at his Luhan's obvious thirst from the younger.

"He has appeal written all over him." Luhan sighed.

"He's working, not stripping." Baekhyun commented, taking a sip of his tea.

Luhan turned around, gasping. "Can you imagine??" He shrieked excitedly.

Baekhyun winced. "Do I have to?"

 

~.<

 

Author's note:

 

This chapter's so short :( Sorryyy ❤️

 

-Also, just so you know I have nothing against Hyolyn or Sistar, I actually really like and respect her so putting her in between KaiSoo is nothing to do with my views on her because I actually like her <3

 

Thank to everyone who is reading this ily ❤️