Chapter 8

Why me?

Baekhyun wasn't used to this.
People suddenly knew about him, people would stare at him in the corridors and say hurtful things as he walked past.

To say the words didn't get to him would be a lie. But the end of term exams were right around the corner and he wasn't going to let some stupid giant and his fan clubs spoil the chance of good results.

To make matters worse Luhan had gone skiing with his family for 3 weeks so Baekhyun was without his best friend.

 

~.<

 

"What about this oppa?"

Jongin lifted his head to give the girl an opinion on her outfit, which was practically lingerie.

"Good, I guess." He muttered, not really paying attention, he didn't know why he had agreed to go on a date with her. She had asked right after his break up from Kyungsoo and he wasn't in his right frame of mind. He didn't even know her name.

"O-Kay!" She made the sign with her right hand while Jongin winced at her attempt to be cute. 'That's nothing compared to Soo.'
Pushing his thoughts aside he exited the shop, glancing at his watch, time used I fly by when he was with Kyungsoo.


~.<


Kyungsoo had been looking for Jongin for hours, he saw on Jongin's snapchat that he was at the mall so that's where he was looking.
He was normally an extremely stubborn and argumentative person but that smooth talking jock had made everything cave in, he knew he was weak for giving in but his heart wouldn't settle for anything else. He still loved Jongin, even if he couldn't say it right now, he just knew.

He had everything in his head, he knew exactly how he was going to apologise and ask for his Jongin to forgive him, turning the corner he spotted his ex exiting Starbucks, a coffee in his hand.

Taking a deep breath Kyungsoo walked over, clearing his throat.

Jongin looked up, his eyes growing double the size and coffee nearly falling out of his hand. "Kyungsoo?" He spluttered.

Okay. This was it. Let's win him back.

Kyungsoo opened his mouth I speak when a voice he knew all to well spoke up. "You guys know each other??"

He watched Jongin turn to her and offer a weak smile. "Yeah."

Hyolyn giggled sweetly. "That's good I won't have to introduce you two then." She took a sip from her coffee cup, blissfully unaware of the awkward atmosphere she had created.

All the words Kyungsoo had in his head where wiped away, his brain itching with questions.
He could tell Jongin was feeling awkward too, for the way he switched his gaze between Kyungsoo and Hyolyn. "So, how do you two know each other then?"

"He's my brother." Hyolyn giggled.

This time Jongin really did choke on his coffee, causing both siblings to run to his aid. "I wasn't aware you had any siblings."

Kyungsoo shrugged. "Maybe you should get to know your dates before you take them out." He shoved his hands in his pockets and began walking away, holding back tears that threatened to fall.

He shouldn't have pushed Jongin away, now he knows how it feels.

 

~.<

 

LuLu

Baek

Baekkkkakskkk

There's a really fit boy next to me

HOLY he smells amazing

Message meeee

He saw me looking at his crotch

I think he's into it it's ok

He left :(

Baekk

Lu. It's 4 in the morning over here

Shut up

LuLu

r00d

Baekhyun smiled to himself, even in Luhan was on the other side of the world currently he was still the same. He hadn't told him about the extra harassment he had been getting at school. Knowing Luhan he would've got the next plane ticket home.

His phone buzzed again. He rolled his eyes, expecting another text from his best friend. Instead he found himself staring at the number he promised himself he wouldn't answer again.

Chanyeol

There's a party at mine tonight - you should come.

Baekhyun stared at the message, continplating his options. He could go and have to deal with the giant that he's been trying to avoid at for days, or he could eat ice cream at home and stay up all night wondering if Chanyeol was lying next to some random chick he met whilst drunk- not that Baekhyun does that- obviously.

 

~.<

 

"Why isn't he replying??!" Chanyeol was pacing in his room, phone tightly clutched in his hand whilst Sehun was slouched in the corner. He was meant to be there for metal support but he wasn't doing a very good job.

"Maybe because he doesn't want to come." Sehun mumbled. Chanyeol turned, staring daggers at his friend, who shrugged, his face showing zero emotion.

"Maybe he's so shocked that I texted him that he's hiding under his covers like an excited school girl." Chanyeol chucked at the image in his head. Smugly grinning at Sehun who scoffed mockingly.

"I doubt it Yeol, I'm pretty sure that feelings are one-sided, is he even gay?"

Chanyeol frowned, he was pretty sure.

He was about to answer when Sehun clicked his tongue. "Actually he's friends with Luhan, question answered."

Chanyeol's eyes widened. "I should invite Luhan then!"

Sehun visible stiffened at that, frowning. "Just because Baekhyun doesn't like you doesn't mean you can move on to his friends." Sehun scowled.

"Nah, I don't like Luhan. But if I invite him then he'll bring Baekhyun, besides, he took Baekhyun to Kris' party didn't he?" Chanyeol smiled at his ingenious plan, which obviously had no flaws.

"You're such a stalker." Sehun muttered.


~.<


"LuLu! Let's go get bubble tea?" Luhan turned to face his cousin, Sunyoul.
"Sure! Can you get me a large chocolate bubble tea with regular tapioca? Thank you!" He ruffled his cousins hair.
"But Hyung, we should go together."

Sunyoul was younger that Luhan by two months, but Luhan treated him like a small child.

"Ugh. Fine." Luhan put his phone down and walked over to the mirror in their hotel room, putting on a pair of oversized Gucci glasses.

"Hyung. You don't need sunglasses, it's snowing." Sunyoul chuckled, showing his cute bunny teeth.

"Exactly." I'm not getting snow in my eyes." Luhan flipped his hair, storming out dramatically while Sunyoul followed closely like a lost puppy.


"Here you go, enjoy." Sunyoul passed Luhan his cup as they perched in the small shop.

"Chocolate is Sehunnie's favourite." Luhan whispered, taking a sip.

"Good luck." Sunyoul rolled his eyes, chuckling.

Luhan shot daggers at his cousin, who lowered his head, sipping his drink. "Are you doubting me?"

Sunyoul nodded slowly. "Everyone knows Sehun's straight Lu."

"Ugh whatever." Luhan's phone buzzed.

Chanyeol
There's a party at mine this weekend. Bring Baek.

"Guess I can put your little theory to the test eh?" Luhan smirked, showing the text to his cousin.

"Don't do anything stupid!" Sunyoul shouted after Luhan as he watched the blonde strut out of the store.

 

~.<

 

Author's note:

I haven't uploaded in ages!! Thank you for being patient ^^ 

I haven't checked this chapter so please tell me if there are any errors. 

 

Please comment its really nice when I see that people are commenting so thank you so so much !! ^^

I love responding to them all <3