Chapter 13

Why me?

Kyungsoo hoped Jongin left. It was morning and he had a sore throat and a splitting headache from crying himself to sleep. Stupid Jongin and his addictive presence.

Kyungsoo moped around in his room all morning, not wanting to be seen by anyone. Besides, it's not like anyone would be looking for him, he had no one.

Feeling his eyes glazing over and tears threatening to fall he wiped them with the sleeve of his over-sized hoodie, feeling ashamed that this tiny thing was taking over his emotions.

"Soo?" He turned to the door, the sound of his mums voice should be a comfort to him but he just felt worse.

"Yeah?" He tried to sound as normal as possible.

"I've made breakfast for you my love, come quick or it will get cold." She left, he waited until he heard her reach the bottom of the stairs until creaking open the door and making his way into the kitchen.

He eyed the full English breakfast his mum had prepared for him. It did make him feel slightly better.

"I tell you I'll kill him when I get my hands on him!" Kyungsoo's step dad came storming through the door to the kitchen, making Kyungsoo flinch and duck his head to avoid getting shouted at.

"Hyolyn just sit down. Boys come and go." His mother sat a hysterical Hyolyn down next to Kyungsoo. Great. Now it was awkward.

Kyungsoo instinctively moved away from his crying step-sister and tried to eat his breakfast in peace- not that he got that very much in this house.

"Kyungsoo!" His stepfather snapped, causing Kyungsoo's eyes to widen in fear. "Comfort your sister for gods sake! Honestly, you're the reason I'm going grey."

Kyungsoo chose to ignore his step-fathers words and instead quicken his eating pace, hoping to get away and hide in his room for the rest of his natural life.

"I-I just don't understand." Hyolyn wailed in between choked sobs.

"Honey. You didn't date him that long, not long enough to build any sort of attachment." Kyungsoo's mum smiled sweetly but she looked tired of Hyolyn's scene.

"You don't understand! I love Jongin!" She slammed the plate down on the table and ran out, tears streaming down her cheeks.

Kyungsoo was frozen. His ex who he maybe still wanted had broken his sisters heart and stolen it at the same time.

 

 

~.<

 

 

"Lu~~" Baekhyun whined, tugging at his friends baby pink jumper in protest.

"No. We're watching Pinocchio and that's final." Luhan folded his arms over his chest, hiding Baekhyun's TV remote under his armpit.

"But I prefer Lee Jong Suk in I Hear Your Voice." Baekhyun pouted.

"But Park Shin Hye though." Luhan turned to his friend, trying to win him over.

"Ugh fine but I choose after this one." Baekhyun kicked his fluffy-sock covered feet out on the leather sofa.

"Deal." Luhan said triumphantly.

"Wait. Lu you never told me everything that happened with you and Oh Sehun." Baekhyun snatched the remote out of the blondes hand.

Luhan gasped at Baekhyun's action. "You're such a sore loser!" He pointed a finger at Baekhyun.

"I just want to know if you still have your V-card." Baekhyun tilted his head on its side innocently.

"Liar. You wanted to watch a different drama." Luhan removed some hair from his eyes.

*knock* *knock*

"Oh the door. What timing." Baekhyun smiled at his luck. He'd watched Pinocchio so many times he could quote it.

He heard the door open and his mums voice from the hallway.

"Oh look who it is! I didn't get a chance to properly talk to you! Wow you're so tall." Baekhyun's eyes widened in realisation, dropping the remote he ran at full speed to the hallway.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, staring up at Chanyeol.

"Would it be cheesy to say I missed you?" Chanyeol smiled, showing his adorable dimples. Not that Baekhyun agreed.

"Incredibly. Yes." Baekhyun retorted.

"Come in Chanyeol! You can stay as long as you want." Baekhyun's mum opened the door for Chanyeol to enter.

"Mum! I've already got someone over!" Baekhyun couldn't believe that his mum betrayed him like this.

"Oh yeah, so do I." Chanyeol moved to the side to present Sehun who was busy on his phone. "He asked to come too. I don't know why." Chanyeol shrugged.

"Wow my Baekkie has never had so many guests!" His mum smiled proudly.

"Mum please leave." Baekhyun facepalmed. "You can come in but you have to watch Pinocchio because Luhan wants to." Baekhyun swore he saw Sehun's lips twice into a smile but he shrugged it off.

He lead the two into the living room where Luhan was lying on the sofa staring at his phone screen- which was clearly a photo of Lee Jong Suk.

"Luhan was have guests you might want to change out of your shorts." Baekhyun glanced at Luhans exposed legs.

"Nah Baek don't worr-" Luhan turned around to meet the eyes of the one person didn't want to see right now- or did depending on how good he looked in his loose-fitting booty shorts. "I'll go change." He whispered because scurrying out.

Baekhyun sat down in the middle of the sofa sighing at what was going to be a quiet morning- not anymore clearly.

"I'm going to go check Luhan's okay." Sehun mumbled before following Luhan.

"Your mum's nice." Chanyeol smiled. "I think I'm accepted."

"My mum accepts anything at breathes you're not special." Baekhyun lied.

"Are you saying I'm not boyfriend material?" Chanyeol faked a hurt expression.

Baekhyun nodded, liking this game.

Chanyeol let out an exaggerated sigh, sitting down next to Baekhyun. "It's okay I can change your mind." He smiled brightly, he was far too happy about being in Baekhyun's house- and presence.

After a minute or Baekhyun trying not to laugh and Chanyeol examining Baekhyun's face the smaller felt Chanyeol's arms wrap around his waist.

"What are you doing?" Baekhyun asked as Chanyeol easily pulled him onto his lap and buried his head in the crook of Baekhyun's neck.

"I've always imagined doing this." Chanyeol's deep voice was muffled by Baekhyun's shirt.

"Weirdo." Baekhyun blushed, ducking his head in embarrassment.

"Turn around." Chanyeol ordered, Baekhyun nodded, turning to face Chanyeol so he was straddling him. "Close your eyes." Baekhyun did what he was told his heart beating through his chest and his toes curling up in anticipation.

He could feel Chanyeol arranging his fringe so it was out of his eyes, then Chanyeol's hand traveled down to Baekhyun's cheek and then along his jaw, stopping at his chin.

He could feel Chanyeol's hot breath on his upper lip, he desperately wanted to open his eyes but he couldn't.

Chanyeol's nose brushed against his causing him to smile cutely. "Chanyeol." He giggled.

"Yeah Baekkie." Chanyeol breathed.

"Just kiss me already." Chanyeol didn't need to be told twice, moving his hand to Baekhyun's nape he pulled the smaller's lips onto his.

Baekhyun let his hands roam over Chanyeol's chest, admiring how toned he was.

Chanyeol kissed Baekhyun slowly, wanting to saviour the moment.
Baekhyun wrapped his legs around Chanyeol's waist, pulling him closer as Chanyeol slid an arm around Baekhyun's waist.

A loud crash distracted then, causing Baekhyun to pull away, panting and lips swollen, he turned his head to where the crash came from and immediately leapt off Chanyeol. His mum was standing in the doorway, shock written all over her face and a smashed plate of pizza on the floor.

"Ohmygod mum I'm sorry!" Baekhyun ran to pick up the pieces.

"No no no Baekkie! You'll cut yourself." She stopped him. Then a giant smile grew on her face. Baekhyun actually wanted to die. "So you are dating!" She squealed, running over to Chanyeol who had stood up and hugging him. "Welcome to the family Love!"

"Mum! How much did you see?" Baekhyun sulked.

"Enough to know you're not just friends you liar." She pointed at a very embarrassed Baekhyun.

"Wait what? Did we miss something?" Luhan came running in, Sehun trailing close behind.

"I finally have an excuse to look up wedding venues!" She cheered, running out to find her laptop. While Chanyeol let out all the laughter he had been holding in.

 

 

~.<

 

 

Authors Note:

 

I'm back, back again. I've been actually updating when I should at the moment *proud*

 

Ilyyyyy

 

S :)