Final...

Nine Angels On Mission?

 

 “Of course not. To me, you are my world, my everything, my love, my one and only Black Pearl. My heart is beating and Flaming because… of you…

Yuri smiled shyly, her mind repeating Minho’s confession. Minho lifted up her chin and glanced adoringly into her eyes.

“Yuri, I love you and I would like to stay by your side forever. Yuri, are you willing to be my bride for eternity?” Minho asked seriously.

Yuri gave a shy nod to accept Minho’s proposal, even though it was not a romantic setting. However, she felt contented as if she had found herself completed and whole.

Minho lifted up her chin and planted a soft kiss on Yuri’s lips.

“Come on, guys, get yourself a room! We don’t want to get blinded by your ‘blink blink’ love!” Nichkhun whined exaggeratingly. Siwon and Yunho were trying to put on their sunglasses. The other mortal guys were trying to shake off imaginary goosebumps. The girls ‘high-five’ each other to celebrate their success and freedom. The king and queen smiled and nodded their heads in approval.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Two years later…

The king and queen sat leisurely at their seats, glancing down at the human realm.

“Hi, uncle and aunty!” The couple raised their heads and was glad to see Cupid, their nephew.

The king gave a pat on Cupid’s shoulder and praised, “Cupid, you had done well! Haha… Now both of us can relax without all these children making noise here. All our sons and daughters are having their families in human realm. It’s so peaceful here!”

Cupid felt pity for his cousins for they did not know about the king’s plan. Two years ago, when the king announce mission for the nine angels, he had discussed his plan with Cupid whose job was to find partners for all the angels.

However, his sympathy for them was pushed aside when he saw his reward – A new set of pink and fluffy bow and arrows! “Take care, my lovely cousins!”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Few decades later…

“Dad! Mum! Help me look after Minyul! Minho and I are going down to the human realm for a yearly honeymoon. Bye!” Yuri placed her daughter in her mother’s arm and left with Minho. The couple quickly scampered off and waved back at their dumbfounded parents.

“Dad! Mum! Help me look after Taecyoon! Taecyeon and I are going for a yearly honeymoon too! Bye! Taecyoon, be good! Don’t bother your grandparents too much!” Yoona and Taecyeon waved goodbye and ran off quickly.

The king looked at his wife, unable to utter a word. Both of them stared down at the grandchildren in their arms. “How come I have a feeling that I’m being fooled and played around by my children???!!! It seems that my misery has not ended but instead it has increased to another level!” The king cried out in frustration when the baby in his arms cried out in hunger…

~ End ~

Dear Readers, so sorry if I end my story so abruptly… It may sounds a little lame too…  :P Nonetheless, thank you for all your support and comments! It really encourages me a lot! ^^