Minho’s reason...

Nine Angels On Mission?

I'm sorry to keep you guys in suspense :P

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Yuri’s smile faltered upon hearing Minho’s wish. “Why? Why are you doing this to me?” Yuri croaked, her voice thick with disbelief and sorrow. A tear dropped and Minho stretched his hand, wanting to wipe it off. But Yuri did not appreciate his effort and waved his hand off. The grief was so much that Yuri fainted.

Minho caught hold of her and carried her to the sofa couch. He placed her gently on the sofa and planted a kiss fondly on her forehead.

Minho tried his hardest to compose himself and asked a favour from the angels. “Please bring her back safely. Thank you…”

The angels nodded sadly and Yunho came forward to carry Yuri. In a second, all the angels disappeared except Siwon stayed back.

Siwon looked meaningfully at Minho and said suddenly. “All of us know that you love Yuri. Why are you letting her go?”

“Yes, I do love Yuri and this is the reason that I’m letting her go.” Minho replied, his voice quavered with deep sorrow.

“But Yuri still has a year to stay by your side. We can see that she loves you too. Why on earth are you letting her go now? Have you gone nuts?” Siwon snapped, pointing out the obvious sharply.

“That’s why I asked her to forget me!” Minho shouted, the pain could be heard clearly in his voice. “We love each other... It would be too painful to separate us after one year. Maybe it would be better if I let her go now without remembering me… She’s a beautiful angel… I can’t be so selfish to ask her to stay back with me after one year… Human lifespan is short… How many more years can I accompany her?”

Minho, a 25th years old guy who had never cried since 5 years old, buried his face in his palms and silently cried. Taecyeon patted on his shoulder understandingly, giving Minho moral support.

“Choi Minho, let me ask you seriously. If you are given a chance to be selfish, would you wish to be with Yuri?” Siwon questioned, the serious tone startled Minho to sit upright.

“If I’m going to be selfish for once, yes, I love Yuri and I want her to stay by my side forever” Minho replied without hesitation.

“Your wish is granted!” A loud booming voice answered Minho out of nowhere.