Yuri – Second Task Completed As A Cupid...

Nine Angels On Mission?

Both were still giggling on their way up to Minho’s office which was located on the tenth storey.

“Ring Ding Dong! Ring Ding Dong!” Minho smiled and answered the call when he saw the caller display.

“Kyuhyun? I thought you are just twenty minutes away from your piano performance in London. Why aren’t you preparing for the concert?” Minho questioned him.

“MINHO, I’M DEAD MEAT!” Kyuhyun bellowed into the phone. It was so loud that Minho had to hold his cellphone away from his ear.

“Alright, calm down, buddy and tell me what happened” Minho tried to soothe down Kyuhyun.

“My partner betrayed me at the last second and resigned to join my rival. Where do I find replacement at such a short notice?” Kyuhyun sobbed miserably.

Yuri winked and signalled to Minho who understood immediately that she would be sending help to his buddy. Minho assured Kyuhyun that help would be on his way. However, Kyuhyun did not believe and slammed down the phone.

Yuri was about to call out to her music talented sister when Seohyun suddenly appeared beside Yuri in Minho’s office. Minho was startled but luckily his office door was closed. If not, he really had no idea how to explain the bizarre appearance of Seohyun to his staff.

“Alright, Yuri, I understand you too well. I shall go to his aid right now” With that, Seohyun shook her head and disappeared.

Yuri jumped with joy, glad that she had succeeded in matching another couple. Minho glazed lovingly at her childish action and felt the urge to kiss her smiling lips.

Just then, a guy suddenly appeared out of nowhere and prevented Minho from putting his plan to action. “Hey, young man, angels are here to grant wishes and not kissing!” The unfriendly guy hissed.

“Cupid! My beloved cousin, why are you doing here?”Yuri ran towards the uninvited guy and hugged him which sprang a jealous shot to Minho.

“I’m here to scold a naughty girl who snatches my occupation. Yuri, match-making is within my scope of work, not yours. Do you know that I’ve received a scolding from your remaining sisters? I didn’t know that they were so fierce and they had succeeded in scaring me. So please stop what you are doing now, I beg you…” Cupid kneeled down and pleaded Yuri dramatically.

The duo chatted for about half an hour and Cupid left without greeting Minho. Yuri could sense a difference in Minho’s attitude towards her after departure of Cupid but she did not know what caused the change. She tried tapping into Minho’s mind but was surprisingly blocked by a solid wall. Minho was holding his guards up and preventing Yuri from reading his mind. Yuri felt frustrated at Minho’s sudden change.

Yuri was about to ask Minho when he abruptly announced that he would be holding a small party for all the angels that night to thank them for their help. The serious tone and Minho’s determined eyes had scared Yuri. But nonetheless, she went back to heaven and announced to her siblings.