Wish Granted

Nine Angels On Mission?

I'm afraid that I will not be able to update this few days... So I'm updating another chapter today... ^^

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Minho stood up anxiously, trying to locate the owner of the loud booming voice. He scanned around his house and saw a middle-aged couple standing by the front door, smiling menacingly at him.

Minho and the other guys shivered in fright. This pair of couple may looked in their forties but they gave out an aura of authority that made the humans felt as if they should kneel down to welcome them.

“Minho… Well… Did… Did you see… their menacing glare…? It seems almost alike with my Yoona… Do you think… That they are related…? If so… I… I think we are in deep… Deep… Deep trouble… As I feel that… They want to skin you alive…” Taecyeon whispered nervously.

Key who was standing beside Taecyeon began to sweat profusely. Kyuhyun, on the other hand seemed rather at ease, as he was glad that he did not offend Seohyun. Jonghyun was gulping down his saliva fearfully.

“Sir and Madam, may I know…” Minho could barely finish his sentence when the unknown lady came forward suddenly in a blink of an eye. She pulled on Minho’s left ear, which made him yelped in pain.

“You idiot! Do you know that Yuri loves you? How can you push her away? Do you think that she is not good enough for you? How can you abandon her when you had snatched her first kiss? Do you want her to be heart-broken?” The lady asked a string of questions rapidly.

Minho could hardly answer her questions when another male voice joined in. “Yes, I think so too. What were you thinking, young man? Come on, I can grant your wish. You can take my daughter with you and spend your lifetime here. When your life journey ends, you are going to report to heaven and live in eternity with Yuri, do you understand?”

Before Minho could grasp his meaning, all the angels appeared again. “CHOI MINHO, ARE YOU NUTS? THIS IS A PERFECT PLAN FOR ME TO GET RID OF MY YOUNGEST SISTER! I’ve planned this so well and you have nearly spoilt my plan! Are you trying to court DEATH???” Kim Taeyeon bellowed. Luckily, Yunho and Nichkhun had secured the boundaries, if not the neighbours would have called the police by now due to the din that they were creating.

“Am I that bad that you guys are trying to sell me off?” Yuri asked sadly with her lips pouted, her shoulder slumping in sadness. She stared at her family who were trying to persuade Minho to take in her.

Everyone stopped their scoldings and turned to look guiltily at Yuri.

Minho crossed over the room and walked towards Yuri, still unable to believe that his beloved was back. He cupped Yuri’s cheek and said fondly “Of course not. To me, you are my world, my everything, my love, my one and only Black Pearl. My heart is beating and Flaming because… of you…”