Dinner

Nine Angels On Mission?

Minho and Yuri rushed to the nearest supermarket to purchase ingredients for the dinner that night. Minho insisted on roasting a honey chicken. He claimed that he had inherited excellent cooking skills from his mother. Yuri wanted to eat seafood spaghetti but she had no idea how to do and neither did Minho. In the end, both of them carried bags of ingredients and a few cookbooks to study.

Once they reached home, it was like war. Anyone outside Minho’s house could hear clashes and bangs of the cooking utensils. Occasionally, Minho’s frustrated voice could be heard as well.

“KIM YURI, ARE YOU TRYING TO BURN DOWN MY HOUSE????!!!!” This is the umpteen times that Minho bellowed in frustration.

Yuri could only smile apologetically with her tongue sticking out, which her cute expression always saved her. Minho could only soften and lowered his voice and guided Yuri to prepare an edible meal.

By 7.30pm, dinner was ready without any injuries, either physically or to any parts of the kitchen which was indeed a miracle.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Ding dong!” Yuri rushed to open the front door and was surprised to see her second sister, Jessica with an unknown guy standing beside her, grinning like a mad man.

“Jonghyun, what are you doing here?” Minho was getting the dishes from the kitchen to the dining room and was surprised to see his cousin.

“This IDIOTIC and ERTED fellow is your cousin???” Jessica asked coldly, purposely emphasising on the two words.

“What had happened?” Yuri asked out of curiosity.

“Yuri, don’t you know that curiosity kills a cat?” Jessica replied coldly, making it clear she did not want to explain the situation.

“Oh well, let me explain then.” Minho and Yuri could see that Jonghyun was happily recalling his fond memories but obviously Jessica was not.

“I was cycling along a path when a little boy suddenly dashed in front of my bike. I quickly swerved to avoid him but I lost my balance and stumbled into a drain. I was about to climb up when another lady lost her footing when one of her high heel stuck in a crack of the pavement. She stumbled down and accidentally smashed her sweet lips to mine. Oh gosh, it was so…”

Before Jonghyun could finish his hilarious encounter, Jessica threw him an icy glare which caused him to frozen up instantly.

“My sister is also known as the ‘Ice Princess’. So no one should meddle with her” Yuri shook her head and sent a thought mentally to Minho and the unlucky Jonghyun.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Ding dong!” The doorbell chimed to signify arrival of another guest.

“I thought you are a KEY? Why don’t you use yourself to open the door instead of pressing the door bell?” Yuri opened the door and was shocked to see Sooyoung arguing with a mysterious guy. The guy was wearing all black which was a strong contrast to Sooyoung’s white suit. His golden yellow hair was gel into spiky strands.

“Key, what are you also doing here?” Minho exclaimed. He was rather amused by the couple standing outside bickering.

“It’s a long story that I don’t wish to explain!” Both replied simultaneously. Minho and Yuri were trying to stifle their giggle when the couple entered the house who was still continuing to argue.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

By 8pm, all of Yuri’s siblings had arrived. Seohyun was here with Kyuhyun who were supposedly to be in London. Minho did not bother to ask them how they travelled back in such short time. Yoona arrived together with Taecyeon who was sticking close to her like an irritating fly. Taeyeon, Sunny, Hyoyeon and Tiffany arrived shortly after the couples. Siwon, Yunho and Nichkhun were the last to come in as they hurried back from the demon reign to the gathering.

The dinner started when everyone was present. Minho was wiping imaginary cold sweat at his forehead when he realised that why Yuri had insisted cooking a thirty people shares. These angels’ appetites were so good that they finished eating all the food within half an hour!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The angels sat in the living room, patting their full stomach but Minho, Jonghyun, Key, Taecyeon and Kyuhyun wondered where did all the food gone to as there was no sign of bursting stomach shown on anyone.

“Alright, we are done eating. So, Minho, please speak up your mind. There must be another reason that you asked us to gather tonight.” Siwon spoke up suddenly.

All eyes turned to look at Minho. He mustered his courage and spoke “I have an important wish that I hope that Yuri could grant me.”

Everyone expected that Minho would most probably confessed his love to Yuri or proposed to her as they could clearly see the lovely interaction between the couple.

Minho glazed lovingly into Yuri’s eyes and held her hands. “Please promise me first that you would grant my wish, no matter what the wish is about” Minho said seriously.

Yuri smiled shyly and nodded her head.

“Yuri… I wish that you will go back home now with all memories of me erased, not even a tiny trace could be left in your mind. Have a sleep now and wake up tomorrow without remembering me...”