Waking Up Sleeping Beauty...?!

Nine Angels On Mission?

“Yuri, wake up!” Taeyeon shook Yuri’s shoulders vigorously. She had been doing the task for almost twenty minutes but the sleeping beauty won’t give a budge. Yuri ignored Taeyeon’s calling, turned to her right side and continued to sleep using a bolster to cover her left ear.

“For god sake! Our youngest sister, Yuri hasn’t waked up?” Tiffany exclaimed, slapping her right palm to her forehead. Taeyeon, Tiffany and together with their other six sisters had already woke up and prepared for the meeting.

Their father is the highest rank of god in the heaven. His wife had given birth to nine lovely princesses and three handsome princes. Their father had informed them the day before, that the nine princesses would be going down to human realm on a mission.

It was already 8.35am, barely half an hour left before the meeting. The eight girls had no choice but to drag the sleepyhead to the washroom and freshened up Yuri.

Soo Young and Sunny tried to pry open Yuri’s mouth and brushed her teeth. Seohyun and Hyoyeon tried to change Yuri clothes to a white silk gown. Yoona was trying to slip on the 3.5-inch matching white heels to Yuri’s uncooperative feet. Jessica and Tiffany were trying their hardest to apply make-up on Yuri’s still sleeping face.

Finally, all were done within 15 minutes. Taeyeon took a deep breath and signalled to the other seven girls to cover their ears. “KIM YURI, WAKE UP!!!” Taeyeon bellowed loudly near Yuri’s ears.

Yuri was so shocked that she woke up immediately and tried to stand up. However, she did not know that she was already being prepared by her sisters and was wearing killer high heels.

She slipped and was about to fall onto the ground when she was being supported by a muscular chest.