Chapter 6

"Do you want to dance with me?" Jimin

 I tried to do my best... xx and at the end I actually kind of liked it. Hope you do too.. ^^
--------

"D-do you want to come inside?" I exhaled the breath I held without knowing. "Just if you want."

His eyes were lighting up by the thought and he beamed me a smile. "I would love to."

I stepped aside and let him in. I didnt just let him into my apartment but it also felt for me as if I would let him into my heart. I didnt know what I felt about it, realizing he is able to hurt me no one could before. I wasnt just about to fall head over heels for this boy, I already was.

Jimin took off my jacket, hanging it onto the wardrobe. We looked at each other, gazes locked into one another. I couldnt take it any longer and closed the gap between us. As I wrapped my arms around his neck and connected our lips, my mind went blank. I didnt wanted to wait any longer,
I wanted this: Jimin engulfing me and loving me.

I couldnt find the right words to explain myself so I used what I had: I pulled his head closer to me, playing with his hair. His tongue was into my mouth and I gave him entrance gladly. His hands were wandering from my back to my sides onto my hips, getting me closer to him. Softly and at first hesitant I rolled my hips against Jimin's, which earned me a silent groan. I almost didnt hear it, covered by the sounds of our mouths moving against each other. His reaction gave me the needed confident and I started rolling my hips again, two, three times. Every time feeling Jimin's body tense up.

"If you keep doing this and kissing me like you do I dont think I will be able to stop myself. I wont be able to be a gentlemen anymore," He whispered into my mouth. I felt his breath on my skin.

"Maybe I dont want you to .."

With a slightly surprised look, he leaned back a bit. Now I was able to see the state he was in: messed up hair from my hands, red swollen lips, half hooded eyes full of lust. I probably didnt look any different.

This time he was the one who initiated the kiss. Our tongues touched, he tastes sweet and his mouth ignites the heat inside of me. Jimin reveals a wilderness I never dared to try. His kisses burn heavy while he knots his fingers in my hair.

Soon he was holding me against the wall with his body. His hands move to my neck, he then cups my chin, tips it up to get a better access to my neck.

Jimin wrapped my legs around his waist and started stumbling towards my bed. For once I was happy to live in a one-room apartment. First the distance and second Jimin was able to see it right away.

He lowered me down and I pushed myself up to the head of the bed. Jimin following me on his knees, his lips before nestling himself between my legs and supporting his weight on his arms that were on either side of my head.

Before he could touch my lips again, I tucked on the hem of his tshirt. Still wearing his jacket, he took it off. My hands helping to get rid of his shirt too.
Amazed I let my fingers trail from his collarbone over his chest and abdomen stopping just before his belt.

"Like what you see?" He smirked at me before connecting our lips again. I could feel his hands on my side, slowly getting under my top.  He pushed it up and over my head. Kissing every new revealed spot on my skin.

I sat up and nestled on his belt, having the need to feel his body on mine, skin on skin.

"From all my fantasies of you undressing me, this is so much better."

My cheeks flamed red. "Please Jimin."

"Ah those words were always in my dream.." he chuckled more as he saw my reddend face.

"Y/N, I am just playing with you" he kissed my nose.

"This is going to be my first time." I silently said.

"Really?" The playfull look on his face was gone and a soft and caring one appeared.

"But it doesnt change the way I feel about this, about us." My voice was trembling a little. "I want it to be you." With both hands I cupped his face and planted a kiss on his warm lips.

I slowly leaned back, pulling Jimin with me until I was, again, under his body.
His fingers were tracing patterns on my skin, and also on my bra until he went under me and unsnapped it. Jimin was leaving butterfly kisses on my chest and around my sensitive s.

My hand wandered down to his pants, opening them and slowly pulling them down. He helped me, tossing them to the ground before both his index fingers hooked onto my jeans sliding them painfully inch by inch down along my legs adding them to the pile of clothes on the ground. Then he was back again, engulfing me with his warmth and his lips.

The tent in his boxers were growing and rubbing against my inner thigh.
My last clothing, a black slip, was pulled down too and red rushed to my cheeks as I closed my legs.

"Please let me see you." His voice was a light whisper and he gently parted my legs again.
Jimin's dark eyes roamed across my figure, awe written on his face.
Lowering himself he left chaste kisses on my hips and his hands were rubbing circles on my inner thigh. His breath blowing my hips.

Jimin looked at me, to make sure I was ok with it. I nodded slighlty and one moment later my head was rolling back, mouth open with a silent moan hanging on my lips.

It was a sensation I have never experienced before, and it was just perfect.
To get a hold onto something, I entangled my fingers in his hair.

I guided him away from my core and he moved up, settling between my legs. Getting rid of his boxers and freeing .
His cheeks grew red and he hid his face in the crook of my neck. "Are you nervous Jimin?" He looked me in the eye and I kissed him gently, he kissing back right away.

With new found confidence, he hovered over me and then slowly eased himself into me, giving me a moment to adjust.
As soon as I nodded, Jimin started moving his hips. I met him halfway. Unfamiliar at first, we started to find a rhythm.
Moans coming out of both our mouths as we approached the . I felt my stomach tense up as Jimin hit my spot several times, my toes curling. I clenched around him which earned me a deep groan from him.
Moments after me, Jimin reached his high, the s becoming sloppier until I felt him come inside of me.

Both of us were breathing heavy, Jimin was half lying on me, his head rested on my shoulder. He slid out of me, turning his body so he would face me.

"Was I... Did you..." he couldnt find the right words and hoped I would understand.
I scooted closer, leaning my head on his arm. Letting myself get wrapped in his arms.
"I loved every second of it." I assured him with a genuine smile, happy I had my first time with Jimin.

He tightened his grip onto me and pulled me even closer. Then planted a kiss on my forehead.