Chapter 2

"Do you want to dance with me?" Jimin

He flipped us over so he was now hovering above me, our lips still connected. I felt his hand move up, pushing up the shirt in the process.

Jimin broke the kiss, for both of us to take in some much needed oxygen. We stared into each others eyes, panting.

"I have been imaging a kiss with you for so long.. its even better than I would have ever thought." He chuckled and I Iet out a small giggle.

For another few seconds we looked at each other, before Jimin lowered himself again. This time he attached his lips onto my neck. "I want to mark you mine.." he murmured. I almost didnt hear it. It made me smile.

Seconds later, my smile disappeared from my face when I felt something hard poke into my thigh. I wasnt sure if I wanted this, the on the floor  because what Jimin didnt know, I was a . I didnt want to lose my ity on the floor. I wanted it to be romantic, not spontaneous like this.

I heard him moan, when I moved, brushing his bulge unintentionally, that was confined in his tight jeans.

"We need to stop, Jimin." I whispered. No respond came at first and I thought he didnt hear me. He stopped kissing my collarbone and looked up, into my face.

"Yeah, I know."

I kissed him once again, before we both stand up, awkwardly looking at each other. I broke away first.

With weak legs, I walked to get my stuff. I felt my jacket wrapped around me, then Jimin embraced me from the back. Nuzzling his chin in my neck he asked: " Do you want to go on a date with me?"

My first impulse was to say Yes!! Yes because I wanted to. Yes because I wanted to get to know him, personally and yes, because I liked our little "dancing" session.

"What about your status, Jimin? As an idol. You cant just date someone."  I exhaled slowly. To say 'no' and reject him was hard for me, but I didnt want to the cause of any problems. "What is going to happen to BTS?"

I stepped closer "I am sorry" I said and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I took in his scent, trying to imprint it into my mind. I probably wont get this intimate with him again.

I slowly backed off, not breaking the eye contact with him. Then I got my stuff and started moving towards the exit. Not turning my head to look at him, just because I was afraid I wont have the power to keep walking away and running back into his arms.

-----


On my way home I realized, that I have been walking barefoot the whole time. I forgot to put on my shoes..

Completely lost in thought I didnt realize my bare skin touched the cement.

It wasnt my first kiss, but surely my first  make-out session. I felt as if pure extasy ran through my blood.

Tonight I wont be getting much sleep.

----

When I arrived home, I took a quick shower, a little sad I will be washing off his scent.

Getting out of the bathtub, I wrapped a white towel around me and used my hand to clean a small area on the mirror which was coated in condensated water.

I caught myself touching the hickey slowly and gently. He wanted to mark me to be his.

Now I am here, without Jimin, the only sign of our actions was the hickey. It made me smile and whimper at the same time.

"No Y/N, you decided to stop this before anything even became serious! Dont pity yourself now." I straightend my back while I talked to myself in the mirror.

I stayed up a little longer, but forced myself to sleep. Tomorrow is another day to live. The world wont just stop spinning because I wanted it. So I turned off the light and waited for the sleep to take me into its arms.

---------

This one is kind of short but I will be working hard on the next one. Xxx