Chapter 8

"Do you want to dance with me?" Jimin

I am sorry I didn't update sooner. My courses took up all my time. But am back :)))

The day went on as usual. We had to get the boys ready for a photo shoot for the next comeback and that was what I was currently doing. Leaned over to apply makeup on Namjoon's cheeks. 

I havent talked to Jimin yet, we exchanged glances, small smiles that made my heart flutter and my cheeks burning.

The first 4 members, Jin, Jungkook, Namjoon and Taehyung got called. They were the first ones to be posing for the camera. Namjoon got up from his chair, thanked me and left with the others. 

After cleaning up and reorganizing, I sat down on the coach and let my gaze roam around the room. My eyes landed on Jimin. He was looking at me with a slight grin on his lips. His head moved to the side and his plum lips opened a bit. My cheeks started to heat up and I lowered my gaze. I didnt know what it was. Why do I still get flustered? It was mystery for me.
I spend the night with him and I get flustered from a smile? I chuckled. When I lifted my gaze off the floor again, my eyes got caught by hand movements. Jimin's fingers were motioning me to follow him. He stood up and left the room. 

Slowly I turned around and checked: everyone was either on their phone or captured in a conversation. I got up from the couch and followed Jimin out. 

Once I closed the door I felt a warm hand snacking around my wrist and pulling me with it. Jimin knew exactly where we were going. 

When we entered the empty room Jimin let go of my hand and closed the door firmly. He then turned around, leaning against the closed entrance and looked at me. 

"You are really the cutest when you blush." His head is now rested against the door. "I started to miss you."  With that he pushes himself off and closes the distance between us. His hands cup my face and I close my eyes in anticipation. His thumb was caressing my cheek but I havent felt his lips on mine yet.

My eyes fluttered open and looked right into his. The look in his eyes made me shiver. Never has Park Jimin looked at me like that. I was captured in his gaze, not able to look away. His eyes were full of warmth, radiating. Softly his thumb touched my lower lip. His mouth opened slighlty. 

"Earlier, .... "he exhaled and I could feel his breath on me. "I wanted to tell you something." 

I couldnt look away neither could I breath. Jimin wanted to tell me something and his serious expression revealed it was important. 

"I am really bad at this and I have no idea how to tell you.." 

"Oh.. ok.." I didnt really know what I should say. 

"You are something I thought could never exist for me. A person there for me after the day. Someone who lightens up my mood and I am so happy you entered my life."

His confidence left him gradually.
"I- I like you. I like you so much. And I think I am falling in love with you."

He looked at me, waiting for my respond. If I didnt know what to say earlier, now I was completely and utterly out of words.  

A rosy tongue came out of his mouth and nervously went over his lower lip. 

I lifted my hand up and layed it over Jimins fingers that still cupped my cheek. Slowly I leaned forward and connected our lips. This was a kiss so different to the ones we shared before. It was so full of love and I tried to put all my emotions and feelings for the boy into it. His mouth moved softly on mine. 

I stepped back a bit and looked at him. Jimins hand fell to his side but I didnt let go. I felt him intertwining our fingers. 

"W-what does that mean?" His voice was deep and husky. 

I smiled. "What do you think it means?" 

"I like you too, idiot." I smiled wider. Jimin didnt care that I just called him an idiot and pulled me closer by my hips. "You just made me the happiest person on earth." His mouth covered mine and this time the kiss didnt stay sweet and soft. He on my bottom lip and bit on it. I let out a moan. 
But Jimin captured it with his warm mouth and used it to slip his tongue inside mine. Sliding and brushing against mine. 

The warmth created between our lips spread across my whole body and I wanted more. Jimin's hands travelled from my hips to the hem of my shirt. Soon his fingers slid over my skin, trailing goosebumps behind them. 

Jimin pushed me against the wall and pressed himself up to me. He gave me open mouth kisses down my neck. 
It felt so good but I realized where we were and that we need to go back. 

"J-Jimin- ahhh" I let out a low moan. He started to on my neck. Oh no! He cant give me a hickey. I pressed against his chest and made him stop. 
Confused and with dark eyes full of lust he looked at me. It looked like he wanted to scold me for interrupting our session. 
"We need to get back.." I whispered. 

He growls slightly but sends me a little smile. 
"With messy hair and red kissed lips you look stunning..."  I stepped aside and tried to catch my breath and fix my hair at the same time. 

Jimin leaned against the wall still panting and watches me. When I finished I looked over to him and saw his hair was a mess as well.  I stepped closer again and with trained hand movements I fixed it. 

His cheeks turned a slight pink and Jimin held his hands in front of him.

I looked at him confused. Why is he embarrassed? "What is wr-.." I stopped midsentence and my eyes fell on his hands which were intertwined and pressed against the front of his pants.

The way Jimin moved under my gaze I picked up he was uncomfortable.  

I really didnt want to make him even more embarrassed but the situation was too hilarious to not laugh. So I did.  

"Stop laughing Y/N!" He tried to says serious but fails and starts laughing himself.

"You are just too ..." he didnt finsish his sentence and let his face speak when he scanned my body.  

"Tonight nothing will interrupt us. Thats for sure..!" He grinned.

"Is this a promise?" I shot him a glance under my eyelashes. 

"You can count on that." He winked at me. 
I moved closer to the door. "Ok then.." I smiled one last time and disappeared out the door. 

 

------

That was not planned.. got carried away. Hope you like it. Jimin finally confessed.

What do you think? Tell me ^^ xxx