Chapter 14

"Do you want to dance with me?" Jimin

The photoshoot was over. The boys were everywhere. Taehyung stretched out on the couch with his head rested on Jungkook's lap. Both boys were on the phone, probably scrolling through social media. And Jungkook was absently petting Tae's head. His fingers weaving through his hair. I was meant to scold him. Later we have to fix it once again for the continuation of the shoot, but I couldn't bring myself to destroy this cute image.

My eyes wandered through the room until they stopped on Hoseok and Yoongi. Fast asleep, and lying on the ground. It must be uncomfortable, not? That must have gone through Jin's head as well, because he went over to both of his dongsaengs, with two pillows under his arms. One after the other, he lifted their heads and placed the pillow underneath. A soft sigh came out of Yoongi's parted lips.

The action brought a smile on my face. Gosh I love my job... with those cute men..

I was about to keep rambling in my head how great my job was until Jimin walked in with the jacket thrown over his shoulder.

Aand... I hate my heart. For beating so much faster with only Jimin just being near me. How could it do that to me? I was nervous. He looked so good. We had parted his hair and he was bringing his fingers to run through it.

I used to do that. I still remember. Oh how I wish for our time being together to be back.

That I couldnt be his anymore hit me hard. I didnt even really let myself face this. Yes, I had cried for hours on end. But did my heart really understand this? It was over, he was not once looking my way anymore. He waited to be with another stylist rather than me. I couldnt blame him.

Was there a tear forming? I brought my hands up to my face. Before anyone could register me, I ran out the back door. My vision already subsided. And when I stumbled around a corner, I hit someone. I was to mumble my apologies and bow so I could disappear faster. To my luck when I looked through my strands of hair, I saw Namjoon.

He looked surprised. Probably from my state. The tears were now running freely down my face.

"Y/N.. What.. Can I help you?" His surprised look changed into concern.

I dropped my head further, not wanting to see him anymore. I wished for him to be gone. Namjoon was the one to stop what I had with Jimin.

"I-I.. I have to go..." It was all I could get out. I was pathetic. My voice was breaking and Namjoon witnessed me breaking in front of him.

Before I could hear his answer properly, I pushed past him and ran to the washroom at the end of the hall.

But it sounded damn close to "I am sorry.."

----

The water did its best. But if you studied my face more, you could have seen that my eyes were still slightly puffy. I had been here for over 20 min. And I had wanted to continue sulking here. But I had a job and had to go back.

Stealing my nerves to get back out there I repeatedly told myself I would be fine. So I pulled the door open and looked straight into Jimin's eyes. My mouth dropped open.

"Hey.." 

He actually addressed you. After all this time hearing his voice directed at me was relieving. All I wanted to do at this moment was throw myself at him. I wanted to stay with him forever. Feel his arms around me. Holding me while my body was trembling.

And maybe from me being so emotional and Jimin finally talking to me again, I said something that was not supposed to come out of my mouth.

"I love you.."

 

----

Here I go again. I hope you liked it.

Comment and give feedback.

ILY <3