Chapter 7

"Do you want to dance with me?" Jimin

We took a shower together and went to bed after. Both of us , skin on skin.

Jimin decided to stay overnight, which made me have the opportunity to nestle my head into his neck. His smell and warmth made me fall asleep in seconds. I felt secure and adored. Precious in his arms.

----

The next morning, I woke up from wet kisses trailing down my exposed spine. Hands were drawing patterns on my back, trailing down, caressing my legs. The motions gave me goosebumps and I chuckled.

Right after the sound left my lips  I regretted letting out a sound, becasue the warm hands disappeared. 
I waited for them to return but they werent.

The bed stirred a little and I felt Jimins mouth back onto me. This time on my neck. The ticklish sensation made me move my head. I opened my eyes and as I expected, a sheepish smile got send my direction.

Jimin bend down and catched my lips with his warm mouth. I kissed right back, turning around, now lying on my back. He then lifted himself up and settled between my legs.

"Your stubbles are going to irritate my skin." I managed to get out between the heated kisses we exchanged. But Jimin either didnt hear or didnt want to hear because he was now biting down on my bottom lip.
I placed both my hands onto his chest and pressed against it. It didnt do anything much, except finally getting his attention. He leaned on one arm and used the other one to caress my left cheek.

"Is it really that important that I have to stop kissing my beautiful girlfriend?" So he did hear me but decided to keep going.. that rascal.
"We need to get ready anyway, Oppa." I got up grabbing Jimin's shirt that was closest and put it on. I started walking towards my small bathroom but turned around to see if he would get up too.

No, he did not move. In fact he stared at me with a surprised expression, mouth open. "You..you never called me Oppa..." his mouth stayed open.

"Don't make such a bid deal about it." I looked at him but there was still no movement.
"Come on. Really? You get called Oppa every day..!"

"Yeah but by fans. This is completely different.." he started smiling. I knew he is going to say something sassy. "You really look good in my shirt. It covers some parts but not enough to make me not want you.. and throw you back on the bed. Make you mine all over again." His voice got deeper and my cheeks redder by the second.

"Ok-ok I am getting up.." He smiled at me. "Satisfied?" I laughed at his figure and jokingly covered my eyes. "What? Is something wrong with me?" He got closer and wrapped me in his arms. "Nothing is wrong with you..." I said, then softly biting on his earlobe. "... Oppa." I leaned back and laughed.

"One more time and I will take you, throwing you in the sheets and I can promise you I wont let go of you!!!"

Now it was my turn: "Ok-ok. Now put on your clothes... god."

"What?"

"What?" I smiled innocently.

"I just heard you call me a god.." he raised his eyebrows. Both of us knew he heard what I have said. But I played along.

"I would never say that."

"Of course not.. no." He  moved backwards, letting go of my waist. Still a smirk on his lips that never left, not when he brushed his teeth, not when he put on his clothes. 

We stepped out of my appartment heading for the company. My hand engulfed by his. He wore a cap and the black face mask. Sometimes I wished we could walk freely outside, without being scared to get caught. 

When we got closer Jimin pulled me into a small alley.

"Alright. I will be going in first." He pressed me against the wall and connected our lips.
Too soon he pulled back. I left my eyes closed a little longer to keep the moment between us.

"Hey.." I felt his fingers touching my ckeek. "Last night, it was awesome. You are awesome!!! I-I think I li.." he exhaled. I looked up at him.

"Forget it. I will see later." One last kiss and the warmth was gone.

What did he try to tell me?

I waited another 2 min before I made my way to the entrance.