Chapter 10

"Do you want to dance with me?" Jimin

"Oh.." was all I could get out at first. "What did he say? Does he wants us to.." I didn't want to finish the sentence.

"Break up?" Jimin finished the sentence for me. I looked at him with a mix of fear and sadness and waited for his answer.

"No. Of coarse not." He looked at me and again, his hand cupped my cheek.

"Yoongi Hyung is happy for us. Even a bit jealous because he doesn't have a girl in his arms." Jimin started chuckling because of his Hyung.

"He wants us to be careful and that we are." He smiled at me and because it is too hard to resist I smile back. I lean forward and press myself against Jimin's chest. I felt his muscles move underneath me when he wrapped his arms around me.

The next time he spoke I felt his jar moving on my head.

"And by the way... how dare you to think Hyung could make us break up." I chuckled against his chest muffled by his shirt.

Jimin's hands s around and placed themselves on my hips. Seconds later I let out a loud scream and jump up at the same time. But it didnt make Jimin stop. He kept tickling me on my sides. Unfortunately for me, I was very sensitive to tickles and Jimin continued moving his hands.

In my final attempt to make him stop I placed my hands to his shoulders and pushed with all my strength.

It didn't do much but the good person Jimin is he stopped and let himself fall on my bed stretching his arms out to the sides.

I looked at him and smiled. Then lowered myself and snuggled into his side, my head placed on his outstretched arm.

Jimin moved his head to the side to look at me and I did the same. 
It felt like hours how we looked into each others eyes but it was mererly 20 seconds. He scooted his head closer and just before his heavenly mouth touched mine a realization hit me.

THE BATHTUB. THE WATER IS STILL ON.

What Jimin is about to witness is the fastest run I have ever made in my entire life: I jumped up and ran to the bathroom in the speed of light.

Thankfully the water never came out this fast so my bathroom didnt get flooded.  
I turned off the tab and let out a sharp breath I didnt know I was holding.

"How did you know I wanted to take a bath with you?" Jimin's voice low and sensual came from behind me.

I turned around, ready to respond something sassy, when Jimin closed the space between us with 2 steps and claimed my mouth with his lips.

While his lips were playing with mine, his hands wandered to the hem of my white shirt and lifted it up. We broke off just long enough to get the shirt over my head. Seconds later his lips against mine on my bottom lip begging for entrance.

His tongue was into my mouth exploring every corner which made me moan.

I broke off the kiss with my cheeks flushed a slight pink. We looked at each other for a while until I looked down and to the side taking in the welcoming sight of the bathtub full of hot water.

Movements in the corner of my eyes made me look back at Jimin. He already took off his shirt and now he was nestling with the zipper of his jeans.

I couldnt take my eyes off his sculptured chest. The urge to touch it was so big but I fought against it. I couldnt move as Jimin stepped out of his black jeans revealing tight boxers.

With a develish grin and a swift motion he got rid of his last piece of clothing and stood there in front of me.

Jimin didnt approach me but stepped into the hot water, sitting down. 
His dark gaze now looking up at me. When he motioned me to follow him into the tub my breath hitched. I have slept with him, yes, but stripping down in front of him was hard. He didnt seem to have a problem with it but I certainly do.

"Come on Y/N.. dont me shy." He his lips. His eyes were lighting up when I slowly pulled my shorts down. He already helped me out of my shirt so now all I wore was my bra and .

Jimin's dark orbs were traveling up and down
my body and when he assured me with "You are so beautiful" that he wanted me so badly I found the needed confident to slip out of my and bra.

The boy didn't even get enough time to relish in the sight of my body standing in front of him when I quickly jumped into the tub, pulling my knees to my chest and sitting opposite to him.

Jimin's mouth was slighlty agape when he looked at me. His eyes clouded with lust.

"Stop looking at me." I stated and hugged my knees tighter. Nervous chuckles leaving my lips.

"Where else should I look?" He honestly asked confused.

I let go of my knees and slowly leaned forward, using both my index fingers to lay them on Jimin's eyes. I gave his lips a small peck and then leaned back.

Jimin wrapped his fingers around my wrists and pulled away my fingers from his eyes.

When he opens them and looked into mine who were barely inches away, he locks our mouths again. This time longer than a peck and I angled my head so he could deepen the kiss.

He loosened his grip on my wrists and I then put my palms down on his chest for support.

Jimin's hands cupped my bare s ever so softly and the butterfly touch made me dizzy.

I lowered myself and I was now straddling Jimin underneath me. I felt his poking against me and I let myself slide against it provokingly. The boy underneath me took in a sharp breath and his arms were wandering to my sides pulling me closer to him. I then moved from his mouth to his neck, and biting on it which made Jimin moan from the sensation.

Jimin removed his hands from my waist and cupped my face to pull it back up to meet his lips. Before he connected our mouths together his thumb slid over my lip. I couldnt think of any consequences and I opened my mouth and took in his finger. I let my tongue swirl around it, on it and making very clear what this meant to represent. While I did this Jimin's gaze never left mine and he kept biting his bottom lip.

Slowly he removed his fingers from the warmth of my mouth and moved it down, not stopping at my s nor my hips, only stopping when his hand was hovering over my heated core.

Jimin's eyes were darting into mine, taking in all the changes on my face as his fingers touched me, rubbing over my .

I couldnt take it any longer and closed my eyes with my mouth open to let out moans of pleasure.

Blind I searched for Jimin's lips and when I found them I let out another moan, louder than the others, because in that moment he pushed a finger into me.

His fingers kept pleasuring me until I felt the ticklish sensation in my lower abdomen which indicated I was close.

Jimin must have taken up my change in breathing and removed his hand altogether.

My eyes flutter open and I looked at him. "W-what... why...?"

"I don't want you to come undone alone.." his deep voice hit my cheek.

His strong arms lifted me up a little until I felt his poking at my entrance.

"Ride me.." he said with a husky voice and already out of breath. The sight in front of my eyes was so very y.

Still feeling his erected at my entrance, I slowly slid down on it, taking all of him inside me. A loud moan escapes Jimin's lips which I catch with my mouth.

He attacks my lips with his tongue fast and rough. He starts to become far too aroused because I wasnt moving. "Y/N..." my name came out more as a groan than a word.

I placed my hands on his chest and slowly lifted up my hips before sliding down back again.  He met my movements with s of his hips into mine.

Soon we found our rhythm and unstoppable moans escaped our lips while still being pressed against one another.

Both our movements became sloppier as we reached the top of the mountain of pleasure.
My walls contracted and I could feel my high roll over me, making me moan out Jimin's name. 
Me tightening around him and calling his name gave Jimin the rest and with one last into me he came. He stopped in his movements altogether and we looked at each other. Both of us panting. The water around us became softer in its entirety as well and I let my head rest on his chest.

Jimin's fingers moving through my hair while he pressed sweet kisses all over my temple and forehead. We stayed in this position for minutes until I started to shiver. My back was out of the water and the water itself got colder too.

With one last kiss onto my hair,
Jimin said: "Lets get out of here and into your warm bed." He nudged my side and I got up.

Wrapping myself in my towel I got Jimin another one from under the sink. We dried ourselves and Jimin got me by surprise when he lifted me into his arms. I chuckled and pressed my lips just under his earlobe. Jimin lowered me onto the bed and quickly I slipped under the sheets. He didnt take much time and followed suit.

When we got settled in each others arms I felt the urge to tell Jimin how I felt, how he made me feel secure and loved in his arms. But when I got on my elbow to look up into his face his eyes were shut and quite snores left his mouth.

He looked so adorable and soft, I didnt wanted to disturb him. He must be tired from but mostly from his hell of a schedule that didnt let him have his sleep.

So I snuggled to his side and closed my eyes as well although it was probably early afternoon. But I didnt care. I was right where I wanted to be and needed.

 

-----

This was not planned! Another chapter today... i just got carried away. With enough chocolate everything is possible right? Hahaha ^^

Be audible and tell me what you think!!! ♡♡♡