Chapter 11

"Do you want to dance with me?" Jimin

The soft sounds of a phone got me awake. A shift in the bed signaled me that Jimin woke up himself and that it must be his because he got up and made his way to the bathroom. He discarded his jeans there just hours ago. I heard a muffled "Hello?" His voice was still a little groggy. The next seconds I didnt hear anything from the bathroom other than a few growls. It seemed the call made Jimin annoyed. 

I sat up on my ellbows and waited for him to come back and tell me what happened. 
When I saw Jimins face retreating into my sight I couldnt help it but get a little worried. His face was crunched up and his gaze was locked to the ground. As if he realized something he turned back around on his heels and soon disappeared again. I heard him shuffling and the sound of a zipper. Fully dressed he came back and made his way over to my side of the bed. 

With a huff of air escaping his lips, he sat down on the bed and looked at me. For only a brief moment before he let his head fall to the side and away from me. 

"Why is there always something that destroys my moments with you... ?" It was murmured and almost inaudible. Jimin took in a sharp breath and lifted his gaze once again. 

"Namjoon called... I have to go." He tried to hide his annoyance in those words but I picked it up nonetheless. 

I pulled the sheets higher up my shoulders, suddenly very aware how I was with Jimin in front of me, fully dressed. 

It seemed as if he wouldnt say anything else and I didnt know what could make the situation less uncomfortable, so I left my mouth shut. 

Jimin leaned down and kissed my cheek for merely a second. 
Quickly he got up and with long steps he was at the door. One last glance at me and he left, his jacket in hands.

After the door closed, I let myself fall back onto the bed. The feeling of something uncomfortable didnt let me go. I kept repeating the kiss in my head and the only word that could describe it, was: half heartedly. 

I felt uneasy and it did not leave my head. Not when I got dressed again, nor when I cooked myself dinner (it was already dark outside). 
I tried to let it go and spend the rest of the night watching some kind of show before I went to bed.

The next morning went by just normally. I went to work and when the boys came I was so emerged in the process it almost didnt hurt that Jimin was not coming closer to me. Almost. 

Other than one or two glances my direction, Jimin spend his time with Jungkook and Taehyung in the corner or on the sofa.

One of the other stylist noona's made his makeup and as I said, I almost didnt feel the pain. I let myself get carried away. Yoongi was looking at me slight worry in his eyes but when he saw me looking at me he averted his gaze. But I picked it up anyway.

"Are you okay?" He said it casually while looking at his phone in hands. Not meeting my eyes. 

Anyone could have asked me that and I would think it was just to be friendly. But Yoongi knew about my relationship with Jimin. So it meant a lot more for me. 

"Yeah.. I am good. I guess.."

Just when Yoongi wanted to reply, the manager called for everyone to gather around him. 

So we complied and listened to his short speech. The boys left, we cleaned up and the rest of the day went by uneventful. Jimin did not try to get me privately and I was confused.  But mostly hurt. What happened that he was ignoringme now?

Late afternoon, I gathered my things and made my way home. I was planning to just snuggle into bed and letting my emotions free to be expressed. Probably in forms of tears. I laughed bitterly.

---

Around the same time Hoseok and the choreographer dismissed everyone and the boys made their way to the car, sweaty and fantasizing about a hot shower. 

The car ride was quite and when they arrived at the dorm, each one thanked the manager and said their good night's.  

Jimin let the others take a shower first. He retreated to his room, trying to have some alone time before the others came to sleep. Hoseok was currently taking a shower and Taehyung was playing Overwatch in Jungkook's room. 

He took in a deep breath and let himself fall forward on the bed, face first. 
His thoughts wandered to yesterday and the sudden phone call from Namjoon. The older was asking for Jimin to come home. He sounded pissed and with the authority in his voice, Jimin followed his order.

The conversation with Namjoon did not go very well. Actually it was horrible. He had asked the younger where he was spending his time, where he slept over when not in his own bed. The first thought that striked Jimin's mind was that he should lie about it. Tell he was spending bro nights with Taemin at their dorm and that he was just too tired to get back home. He had done that before, so it would be a good excuse. 

But Yoongi Hyung took it in so well, he even smiled and jokingly talked about his jealousy. 
So thats when Jimin decided to tell the truth. 
What can go wrong? Maybe Namjoon just had a bad day, his lyrics didnt flooded out of his pen.. something else must have made him this annoyed and angry.

But after he talked about you, his relationship with you, his stylist, Namjoon's facial expression did not turn into a smile. Rather it turned even a shade darker. 

"I knew it.." Namjoon had murmured and looked at the boy in front of him.  
And the coming words where telling Jimin how stupid he could be. What if someone had seen him with you outside. If there would be pictures  online, it could mean their downfall. Maybe not, but it would definitely bring a lot of troubles. Fans would be heartbroken that their Oppa had a girlfriend. They might stop supporting them and now, more than ever, they needed the fans support. They started to become known internationally.. not just in South Korea anymore.

"I would have thought you understand this.." his voice had been disappointed. And it had broken Jimin, that his Hyung and leader felt this way. 

"B-but I was careful. We made sure we went out at night and I was wearing  the mask and a hat all the time." 

Namjoon still wanted this to end. At first he refused. He felt something for you, he had never felt with anyone else. And Jimin did not want to loose that. 

But later on, when Namjoon kept talking about what could happen and the consequences that would be Jimin's responsibility, he started to break.  The leaders words made sense. And Jimin could not be this selfish. He might destroy the group and their way up to fame. Thats what they always wanted. Aside from making their own music, they wanted others to listen to it, all over the world. 

So at the end, Jimin promised to stop with what was going on with you.  

He was torn out of his thoughts when the door opened and Yoongi Hyung pushed himself through. Jimin looked up and when he didnt say anything, Yoongi proceeded, closed the door behind him and lowered himself at the end of the bed. 

Jimin pushed himself up into a sitting position and looked at Yoongi.

"What is it?" He did not want to sound this way, cold and mad. Hyung did not deserve that treatment. "Sorry Hyung..."

"Its fine. I came to ask you if you are okay?" Yoongi pulled his feet up and crossed his legs underneath himself. 
"Namjoon told me what happened. Your conversation from last night." Jimin just nodded. He didnt know what to say. 

"I can only imagine how you feel right now. I told you I was ok with it. You and your girl. You seemed happy. Smiling almost all the time when she was around. I cant even believe the others havent noticed it yet.." A little chuckle came out of him. " Anyway.. Namjoon is right. What could happen if this leakes to the public? It could go in all the wrong directions.
Jimin, please understand this." The slightest plead could be heard out of his words.

"Hyung, I do.."

"Then why is it that you didnt even tell her anything?"

"H-how do you.."

"She was looking at you all day. With her eyes full of worry and hurt. But you did not spare her more than a glance." Yoongi exhaled loudly. "You need to tell her, Jimin."

"I know.. but Hyung, I am afraid if I see her,.. I would just kiss her again. And then I can't tell her." 

"Oh Jimin. Can I ask you something?" The boy nodded. 
"You like her a lot dont you?" Another nod. A single tear rolled down his cheek.

"You have to.." Yoongi extended his arm and squeezed the youngers arm comforting.
"I will let you be now. The others wont come in the next hour. Trust me." With that Yoongi got up and opened the door. "Call her." And he was gone. The door closed and Jimin left alone with his feelings and situation to handle. 
He took in a long, deep breath before he grabbed for his phone. "Okay..." and he dialed your number, pressing the phone hard against his ear. Jimin couldnt wait to hear your voice but at the same time he hoped you wouldnt take the call. But his wish did not get heared, because a second later he heard your voice, the voice he loved to hear all day, hesistant.

"Jimin..?" 

-----

*cough* I hope you like it. 
Tell me! 
Love ya.

I am just leaving very fast, so I can hug myslef in the corner. I made myself feel this way...