Chapter 3

"Do you want to dance with me?" Jimin

The coming weeks were exhausting. BTS had to practice for their comeback and except of a few photo shootings where I could be near Jimin, I didnt see him that often.

Did I do the wrong decision by saying no? Looking at it from now, I wish I would have gone on a date with him. Get to know him.


I was standing in front of the water fountain when I felt another person joining me. I tilted my head and looked up: Jimin.

"Hey.. Y/N. "

I smiled a bit.

"How have you been?"

Having him right in front of me, made it hard to concentrate. "Good, I guess.." I looked down to my shoes. "You are the one with a tight schedule. So how are you?"

"I am ok. A little tired thats all. But happy we are about to introduce our new music to ARMY." He smiled.

From a short distance, one of the stylists called for me: "Alright. We gotta get going. The break is over."

"I am coming." I yelled back, gave one last glance to the man standing next to me and started walking. 

My head started spinning when I heard: "I miss you." It was so quite, I almost didnt hear it. Did he actually say that, or am I losing my mind?

The rest of the day, my thoughts kept wondering back to Jimin. I couldnt really focus. But I had to..

When I walked to my locker, I opened it and a small note fell to the ground, between my shoes.

I picked it up and looked at the characters.

    Meet me in the studio tonight at 10. J

Turning around to check if I was alone, I pushed the little note in my back pocket and looked at my phone. 9:45.

A storm of emotions went down on me. Should I ignore it and go home? Or should I meet him? I knew my heart wanted to meet Jimin right away, my head said no. When my feet started moving towards the studio I knew the heart won.

Stepping into the dark studio I looked around surching for him. It wasnt 10 yet so I guesssed he will be here soon.

"You actually came!" His voice came from the corner. Jimin was sitting on the floor, looking up at me.

He started to pull himself up and walked towards me. "The past weeks have been very hard.. you were right in front of my eyes, on reach but so far away at the same time." He came closer before he stopped right in front of me. "Lets go." Jimin grabbed my hand and pulled my behind me. I havent said anything until now and I just let him take me with him. Where ever, I didnt care where.

We walked outside and into the night. Jimin still held my hand, not letting go but rather intertwining our fingers together.
His hand was warm against mine and I squeezed his lightly. I tilted my head and looked up, seeing his profile shining in the light the stars emitted.

Jimin must have felt my eyes on him because he looked down at me, sending me a smile.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"I dont know."

I looked at him in confusion.

"Lets just walk together for a while. And I will bring you home later."

"Alright." I smiled. "Fine with that."

Walking next to each other, hand in hand, we talked about family and our dreams. It was nice. There was no pressure and we just enjoyed the moment.

Arriving in front of my door, we turned towards each other. I tucked on his jacket with my free hand. I was nervous.
Jimin then pulled me into a hug and I relaxed in the warm embrace. "Go on a date with me, Y/N. No excuses this time."

I smiled into his chest and murmured: "I would love that." Leaning back a little in his embrace, we smiled at each other. I gave him a kosher kiss on the cheek and stepped into my door. Closing it with one last glance at Jimin.