Chapter 1

"Do you want to dance with me?" Jimin

'The studio is free.' I thought to myself as I stepped into the dance studio with headphones in my ears. I took off my shoes and jacket to be more comfortable with what I was planning to do.

I have been doing this for 4 times already: sneaking in after work and when I know that no one is here anymore. I have been one of the stylists for BTS for a few months now and I really liked my jobs. The young men were nice to work with and the company handled us employees with care.

But what I liked the most was dancing in the huge studio by myself in the dark with the music blasting in my ears.

I moved along the beat, swinging my hips from side to side. It gave me the feeling of being free like a bird, flying around on my tip toes.

Normally I stayed there for around an hour but this time I got interrupted by light flashing into my eyes. Someone the headlights.

I couldnt exactly see who it was, it was too bright. All I could see was the outline of someone.

"What are you doing here, Y/N?" Definitely a male voice, I thought and with those words the stranger stepped out of the bright light and into my vision.

"Jimin!!! I am so sorry. I thought no one is going to be here at this time of the night." I bowed and kept mumbling sorry's.

"Dont be sorry. But what are you doing here?" He gave me a questioned look while he lifted his brows.

I turned into a red blushy version of myself. "I used the opportunity to be alone here and danced." I mumbled and it was not understandable for Jimin: "Excuse me, what? What did you say?"

" Because the studio was empty I used the chance to practice some dancing." I said more audible. He nodded. "I am really sorry. It wont happen again." Feeling sad that I lost my spot to dance freeely by myself, I looked down to my feet.

None of us said anything and I stuttered: " I will be get going now." Taking my belongings, slipping in my shoes, I hurried past Jimin and went for the door.

"See you tomorrow, Y/N. Get home safe and have a good night." He smiled and lifted his right hand to wave at me.

I returned the smile and left. Hurriedly I walked back home. How embarrassing.... I just hope he didnt see me dancing.

And the most important: I prayed he wont report me.

----

The next day I was about to use my artisitc talent on Jhope's face when Jungkook started dancing. It got hard for me to keep going when Jhope wanted to join, but I successfully pinned him down with my hands. I wont let him destroy my work so I gave him a excusing look which he returned with a smile. Already forgiving me for taking away his opportunity to dance.

"Noona, do you want to dance with me?" A finger was pointed at me. Jungkoon smirked and offered me his hand, palm facing up.

"I am sorry, Jungkook-sshi, but I gotta get Hoseok ready." I lifted my shoulders. " Next time for sure." With an assuring smile towards him I was about to turn back to Jhope when I heard: "She would love to dance, she just prefers being alone while doing it." With wide eyes I looked into Jimin's face that gave me a develish grin.

"What do you mean hyung?" Jungkook was confused.

"I bet you dance really good." Jhope gave me a smile and looked back at his phone.

"Oh she does....!" Jimin said with his deep voice.

Coughing a bit from my side and Jimin gave me one last glance before he walked back to where he came from.

---

The past two weeks I did not dare to use the studio for one of my practice sessions. I was too afraid of being seen again.

In that time Jimin kept giving me glances. When we walked past each other he whispered Hello's and once he brushed my fingers. It gave me a feeling of thousand ants being in my stomach and for the rest of the day I wouldnt dare to look at him.

But I had to give it Jimin, he didnt tell anyone about me using the studio gor myself without permission. 

Every night when I got home, I missed the feeling of being exhausted from dancing, so, today, I decided to give it a try. 

I checked the hallways and exhaled when it seemed I was the only one left.

With a smile I stepped into the studio. Happy to go back to dancing I started the music. I shoved the headphone into my ears while I kicked off my shoes.

You might think, why am I not dancing at home? Well I am a proud owner of a one room appartment, if you can  call it an appartment.  And there is just enough room to walk from my kitchen in the corner to my bed in the other. Dancing is not on the list..

I whipped my head to the music when i started stretching. Minutes later I already dived into my own world and forgot about everything around me.

I rolled my hips and didnt realize someone else got into the studio. The person moved closer and observed. He could not see much, the lights were off.

He sneeked behing me, without me noticing and layed his warm hands on both side of my hips.

I gasped and turned around. Looking up with wide opened eyes, I starred into Jimin's moon shaped ones.

"You dont need to stop. I didnt see too much but what I saw looked really good." He teased me.

I opened my mouth, closed it again, because I couldnt figure out what to say.

"You came back!" He exclaimed. " I've been waiting for you for the last 2 weeks. The boys have been wondering where I spent my late evenings and I am almost out of excuses." He chuckled. "But my waiting wasnt for nothing."

By his honest words my face started to turn red. Why do I keep blushing when he talks to me??...

"Do you want to dance with me?" He offered his hand and when I didnt react he stepped closer. My breath became shallow form the close proximity we had to each other. 'He is so close. I can smell him.' I thought. I couldn't describe it, but Jimin smelled good. Familiar and inviting. No perfume,  just him, Jimin.

He grabbed onto my arm and slided down, slowly leaving a trail of goosebumbs on my arm. When he reached my hand, he intertwined our fingers. He looked at me with half hooded eyes. The young man then leaned down to me and his mouth hovered next to my ear, almost touching it, barely. "You are beautiful. Do you know that?" He whispered. He straightend his back, looked at me, and flashed me a toothy smile.

I was just so confused. 'What is happening?' 'What is he doing?' My head was turning from my thoughts...

Jimin pulled on our still intertwined fingers and made me move. I turned and danced. Hesitating at first but with every turn I became more confident.
Not long after we both laughed loudly, enjoying the moment. My headphones and phone fell down in the process but I didnt care. All I cared about was Jimin in front of me. His fingers on my arm, shoulders, hips.

It might have looked weird from outside, two people dancing together without any music. But we had fun, and Jimin started to humm and sing. Who needs the music when the boy in front of you is singing beautifully?

Suddenly, ou of nowhere he pulled me closer to his chest, I wasnt ready for it and felt myself lose grip to the ground. Jimin realized I was about to fall, when he grabbed onto me.

We both went down. Fortunately for me, I fell soflty, onto him. He not so, but except of a silent "Hmpf" I couldnt detect any signs of pain in his face.

I started laughing. "I am sorry, but thank you for saving me from the hard floor... with your body." I laughed even louder.

"Glad I could help." Jimin pouted and made my smile even wider. 'He sure is really cute..wait wait wait...  what are you thinking?' I pushed myself off his chest and was about to get up when warm hands s around my shoulder and kept me from moving.

I looked at Jimin in confusion and was greeted with his eyes glued to me. Full of arousal and lust. He pulled me down.
"What are you doing to me..?" He said before connecting his lips to mine. The warmth created between our lips spread across my whole body and made me feel butterflys in my lower body. I closed my eyes.

I gave in, he didnt have to pull me down anymore. We deepend the kiss and soon I felt his tongue on my lower lip, asking for entrance which I gladly gave him. His warm tongue started to explore my mouth brushing over mine. During the kiss, Jimin's hands travelled from my shoulders, one of of them grabbed onto my neck, the other one went on my exposed sides. I dont know if he pushed up my shirt of if it got pushed up. But at this point I didnt really care anymore.

-------

 

What do you think??? :)